Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 98 99 100
By Blazed1979 2017-10-19 15:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
It's 99.99% accurate, especially when applied to every day people.
There's no such thing and no it isn't.
A single body isn't ever in a single state. The body can adjust based on the prolonged conditions it experiences. Brain and muscle function can be toned down, sometimes even switched off, purely based on how you are eating. Eg. Results of Fasting. These states are regulated and induced through hormones. You can be consuming 1000 calories a day, and if you're in the wrong state 50% of that can be converted to body lipids.

Stop making excuses for unhealthy overweight people to continue being unhealthy and overweight.
No one is making excuses. On the contrary, people who are unhealthily overweight might be so for a large amount of reasons. They could be suffering from food intolerance, they could be insulin resistant, they could be hypoglycemic, they could have certain viral infections, they could be too sedentary, they could be experiencing a hormonal imbalance. Calories restriction is not a magic bullet.
By fonewear 2017-10-19 15:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-10-19 15:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

protein
Ketosis does not depend on proteins. That's atkins. Ketosis depends on ketones, achieved through drastically reducing your carb intake AND protein.
its 70/20/10 (fats/prot/carbs) or even 80/20 (fats/prot)
Infact protein is more prone to gluconeogenesis than fat, which is why ketosis is worlds apart from atkins.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-19 15:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
How did I get here? Not by monitoring "calories", but through ketosis up until July where I weighed 205 pounds and 20% body fat

But I was week, yet very fit, and didn't like the slight loose skin around my chest. But pure ketosis got me down that far with minimal activity. I never did more than 20 minutes of brisk walking a day. And it wasn't to burn calories, it was to regulate cortisol and destress.

I've done ketosis. Personally I found it really hard to reach even my daily recommended intake of 2,000 to 2,500 calories because the food I was eating made me feel fuller, longer.

You're burning more calories than you consume. Ketosis is very effective when done correctly but that doesn't mean it's some magical wonder diet.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 15:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bro this isn't dieting thread bro !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 15:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Head over to bodybuildingforum.com bro and hit up some broskis !
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-19 15:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I should write dieting books. I like money.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-10-19 15:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
my religion is nutrition. Don't discriminate.
By fonewear 2017-10-19 15:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the bro's bro place bro.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Beware tons of pics of abs and legs and hyper masculine men...
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 15:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Y’all just need to buy Jack Lelane juice tigers.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-10-19 15:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
I've done ketosis. Personally I found it really hard to reach even my daily recommended intake of 2,000 to 2,500 calories because the food I was eating made me feel fuller, longer.
Because they are more satiating, more calorie dense, have a very low impact on your blood glucose, AND consequently your insulin.
You can still have carbs as God intended us to have them; as a source of immediate big bursts of energy and still remain in ketosis. Just be sure to do something that's going to require a lot of physical effort and put strain on your muscles after consuming them. In fact, you will be in the best mental and physical state of your life if you do that.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-19 15:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

protein
Ketosis does not depend on proteins. That's atkins. Ketosis depends on ketones, achieved through drastically reducing your carb intake AND protein.
Infact protein is more prone to gluconeogenesis than fat, which is why ketosis is worlds apart from atkins.

*Slams head on desk*

When your body is in energy deficit it burns whatever it gets a hold of and it's primary energy source then switches to protein. And the eskimo diet isn't a ketosis diet, eating high fat is just as bad as eating high carbs. When you've dropped your nutrition into deep red levels and forced your body into starvation mode, it's going to cannibalize your muscles to get that extra energy it needs.

The rest of your stuff is just more bro-science passed around to get people to buy stuff. And yes your making excuses for people, including yourself, being overweight. "It's not my fault, the food made me do it, it's my parents fault, it's everyone else's fault for making me feel bad as I stuff my face".
By fonewear 2017-10-19 15:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We all know body building is one step closer to entering an "alternative" lifestyle. You will be checking out other bros abs. Trying to get more ripped etc. Then you might get a bit bro curious.
By Blazed1979 2017-10-19 15:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

protein

*Slams head on desk*

When your body is in energy deficit it burns whatever it gets a hold of and it's primary energy source then switches to protein. And the eskimo diet isn't a ketosis diet, eating high fat is just as bad as eating high carbs. When you've dropped your nutrition into deep red levels and forced your body into starvation mode, it's going to cannibalize your muscles to get that extra energy it needs.

The rest of your stuff is just more bro-science passed around to get people to buy stuff. And yes your making excuses for people, including yourself, being overweight. "It's not my fault, the food made me do it, it's my parents fault, it's everyone else's fault for making me feel bad as I stuff my face".
Really?
Why did The USDA change Dietary Guidelines last January?
For the first time in almost a century flipping the food pyramid upside down - drastically limiting sugars,refined carbs (bread, rice, pasta, cookies, and crackers) because they spike blood sugar - They did that because of bro science.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-19 15:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

i recommend the vodka diet ! lose 3 days in one week!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 16:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If you got the money skip the diet and go for the lip suction/bypass surgery. Then go back to eating bacon.
By fonewear 2017-10-19 16:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lipo *
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 16:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Cutting
By Blazed1979 2017-10-19 16:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Smoke DMT and get enlightened - they're waiting for you on the other side to tell who you really are.
You can speak with some interesting entities, but sometimes encounter satan.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-19 16:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

My name is Barney I'm 40 and I drink:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2017-10-19 16:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Nausi said: »
How are those football ratings going? Tired of losing yet?

It not a good idea to take away places of common ground. sports, alcohol, food, love, and freedom should be places that stay away from politics. hell, all of us have ff11 in common, at the least, but to stay on this website as long as we have, for a game well past it's prime to *** with each other, is indicative of the fact that we've all got issues.

It's just funny.

Almost as if this division is purposely planned.....

If you find it divisive that trump picked he fight, why dont you fond it divisive that libs supported kapernec when he first took a knee?

Trump didnt start it, he just fought back. This is why we voted for him.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-19 16:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn’t blaming anyone, both sides *** it up.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-19 16:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 16:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn’t that guy also an expert on women’s health?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2017-10-19 16:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
he "this is fine" bias in cable news
HE KNEW WHAT HE SIGNED UP FOR
By Nausi 2017-10-19 16:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Oh look it's the latest version of:

[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-19 17:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I wasn’t blaming anyone, both sides *** it up.
Was Trump just suppose to sit back and not say anything? Do you really think the problem would have gone away?

The left isnt gonna just let people enjoy football.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-19 17:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious what "the problem" was.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-19 17:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The Dodgers were divisive when they hired Jackie Robinson and broke the color barrier, now his jersey is the only one retired league wide. Muhammad Ali was divisive when he refused to be drafted and became a major figure in the anti-Vietnam movement and the Civil Rights Movement, for which he was harshly punished. Now he's one of, if not the most, beloved and influential athletes of our time.

Jesse Owens, Tommie Smith and John Carlos, Arthur Ashe, the list goes on. If you think Kaepernick is the first black athlete to make a political statement and piss off the country then you haven't been paying attention.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 98 99 100