Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 98 99 100
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 09:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Trump eats chicken with a knife and fork. He also eats pizza crust first.
And he likes pineapples on his pizza! What a monster!

Pineapples on pizza is an impeachable offence!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 09:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Ain't gonna swing left on the singular message of “trump sucks!”, especially when he clearly doesn't.

In your opinion. Your opinion is not necessarily fact. Nor is the opinion of the anti-Nausis on the left. (You guys have to fight out which one of you gets the Mirror Mirror evil Spock goatee.)

He's pretty far off the *** rails, which is potentially positive, though also not necessarily in the way you think. Or maybe not in the way I think. See, that's sort of the thing.

He's actually a delightful candidate if you're a fan of anarchy.

Which, coincidently, is why one of my friends voted for him.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 09:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
And he likes pineapples on his pizza! What a monster!

Pineapples on pizza is an impeachable offence!

I used to sort of make fun of his eating habits/styles myself until I really got to thinking about things. His approach isn't the worst if you're constantly around people in all kinds of places. It's so easy to get sick that way and even a garden-variety cold or flu can really hit someone his age hard.

I still mock the way he eats steak though because...well frankly it's a waste of money to eat good steak that burned.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-12 09:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ain't gonna swing

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-12 09:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though Nausi will probably deny it so as not to break character, there are certain points where you can tell he's joking around and trolling a bit with probably most of the ***he says.

Maybe he really is posting his opinion, but the thick-headed and arrogant way he does it is most likely a bit of an act.... because this place is kinda the *** of FFXIAH. Well, aside from the Premium section, those guys ***talk everyone.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-12 09:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

the *** of FFXIAH

you're the only fake that's here just to troll people.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 09:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
the *** of FFXIAH

The real troll was the reason why Kojo made modship in the first place.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-12 09:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

the *** of FFXIAH

No u.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 10:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

So, how about them UNESCO?

I would say that they lost a major funding partner with the US, but the US hasn't funded UNESCO since 2011....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-12 10:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Kojo made modship

that's how trump became president.

once they made kojo a mod it pressed the improbability drive button which broke the fabric of reality and the world was plunged into chaos. the circle isn't round, the falcon can't hear the falconer...

there are no rules. up is down. cold is hot. dogs and cats living together...a tv game show host is the president.... and it's all thanks to ffxiah
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 10:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

it's all thanks to ffxiah
Damn it Scragg! You ruined Christmas the world!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 10:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

it's all thanks to ffxiah
Damn it Scragg! You ruined Christmas the world!

Happy holidays.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 10:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though Nausi will probably deny it so as not to break character, there are certain points where you can tell he's joking around and trolling a bit with probably most of the ***he says.

Maybe he really is posting his opinion, but the thick-headed and arrogant way he does it is most likely a bit of an act.... because this place is kinda the *** of FFXIAH. Well, aside from the Premium section, those guys ***talk everyone.

Yeah. I've asked myself many times whether he's serious or trolling and I go back and forth. I think it's part of what keeps me coming back. He's pretty good at it.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-12 10:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want him to break character start bashing Jonathan Brandis.
By Zerowone 2017-10-12 10:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

And craft beer. Those are his 2 real passions in life.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-12 10:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

They really need a new person to work the 3rd shift at the adult day care center, the stock market has nothing to do with the debt, and considering 90% of Puerto Rico is still without electricity, FEMA is going to be there for years to come.
By Zerowone 2017-10-12 10:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Ain't gonna swing left on the singular message of “trump sucks!”, especially when he clearly doesn't.

In your opinion. Your opinion is not necessarily fact. Nor is the opinion of the anti-Nausis on the left. (You guys have to fight out which one of you gets the Mirror Mirror evil Spock goatee.)

He's pretty far off the *** rails, which is potentially positive, though also not necessarily in the way you think. Or maybe not in the way I think. See, that's sort of the thing.

He's actually a delightful candidate if you're a fan of anarchy.

Which, coincidently, is why one of my friends voted for him.

You only say these things because his brother Robert Trump is a board member at Zenimax and you don't want Fallout and Elder Scrolls to be impacted.

https://www.zenimax.com/about

Which makes the outrage from the Trump base over the new Wolfenstein kinda comical.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-12 10:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
They really need a new person to work the 3rd shift at the adult day care center, the stock market has nothing to do with the debt, and considering 90% of Puerto Rico is still without electricity, FEMA is going to be there for years to come.

Already talk of pulling FEMA out of Puerto Rico.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 10:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

90% of Puerto Rico is still without electricity
And I'm sure that's 100% Trump's fault, isn't it?

Never mind the decades of neglect associated with various governors of both political spectrum (almost all Democrat though), also with overspending and a population both aging and talent moving away. But hey, it's still Trump's fault, right?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-12 10:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Never mind the decades of neglect associated with various governors of both political spectrum (almost all Democrat though), also with overspending and a population both aging and talent moving away. But hey, it's still Trump's fault, right?

Never said that, nice try tho.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-12 11:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

He eats steak well done to the point of dry.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 11:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Never said that, nice try tho.
You are implying that it is his fault.

Like how the levies burst in New Orleans is somehow Bush's fault. Never mind that there were decades of neglect done by local officials throughout the years...oh hey, what do you know, this is Trump's Katrina moment after all.

When a Republican administration is blamed because of a bunch of liberals/democrats failing to maintain even the basic needs of the people....
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 11:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Like how the levies burst in New Orleans is somehow Bush's fault. Never mind that there were decades of neglect done by local officials throughout the years...oh hey, what do you know, this is Trump's Katrina moment after all.we keep rebuilding a god damn city below sea level and asking ourselves "WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?"
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-12 11:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
You only say these things because his brother Robert Trump is a board member at Zenimax and you don't want Fallout and Elder Scrolls to be impacted.

https://www.zenimax.com/about

Which makes the outrage from the Trump base over the new Wolfenstein kinda comical.

Just wait until the mods come out for that game.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-12 11:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You are implying that it is his fault.

No, I didn't imply that, you are literally just making up an argument that isn't there, again.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 11:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wait until the mods come out for that game.

Didn't we just discussion this!? Mods are how this problem got started, GIRLBOY.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-12 11:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Its nice that a couple of Cabinet members have already come out and pushed back against Trump's twitter antics this morning.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-12 11:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
And craft beer. Those are his 2 real passions in life.

Which is why I like when we talk about not politics.

I mean yes, yes, this is RP&R but I exist almost exclusively to derail.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-12 11:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I exist almost exclusively to derail.
And to damp any subject.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-12 12:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Like how the levies burst in New Orleans is somehow Bush's fault. Never mind that there were decades of neglect done by local officials throughout the years...oh hey, what do you know, this is Trump's Katrina moment after all.we keep rebuilding a god damn city below sea level and asking ourselves "WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?"

At this point I think it's become more about proving a point, like why we wasted all that money to land humans on a far away space rock that we can see perfectly fine from down here on the surface. They are rebuilding a city where all geology says there should be a lake, for the reason of "we can".
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 98 99 100