Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 98 99 100
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 08:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Yep there was a happening in Vegas last night. Rumor is old white male using illegal automatic weapons. Possible connection to islam.
None of that is confirmed yet.

Wuss turned the gun on himself. See, I have this idea on how to deal with mass shooters who are actually taken alive. I think torture should be on the table. Basically we pay per view broadcast it. The shooter is brought in front of the camera, strapped into a chair fully restrained, and his trigger fingers and crudely cut off with rusty bolt cutters, then the donation torment begins. Viewers can put money towards various humiliating things to do to him on camera. Nods

It's perfect. Good way to raise money AND it can be viewed outside of the US so it could bring in foreign cash too.
By fonewear 2017-10-02 08:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Mass shooters almost never are taken alive. They know from the start it's a suicide mission. So taking one alive is almost impossible.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 08:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Also that woman weighs probably 400 pounds says she is anorexic...just think about that.
Everything she lists could...kinda be related to weight in some way. Think about it.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-02 08:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm telling you the guy killed people cause he was tired of seeing NFL players kneel !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 08:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm telling you the guy killed people cause he was tired of seeing NFL players kneel !
/pray
By fonewear 2017-10-02 08:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Also that woman weighs probably 400 pounds says she is anorexic...just think about that.
Everything she lists could...kinda be related to weight in some way. Think about it.

I get that she has an eating disorder. I suggest she gets that bypass surgery. Cause from the sounds of the video. Everything makes her want to eat.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 08:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Also that woman weighs probably 400 pounds says she is anorexic...

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-02 08:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Also from the looks of this this guy was planning this for some time. Was checked into hotel for days. Stocking up on guns and ammo. Probably waiting for this festival etc.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 08:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The "FA" community has a lot of legitimate problems to start with to which they then apply a lot of positive self-help concepts completely wrong and end up this twisted image of "body positive" that is anything but, and then they start trying to wedge themselves into various other "minority" groups.

They're a really good case study in twisting facts, that's for sure.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 08:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
wedge themselves into
....heh
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 08:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

wedge themselves into
....heh

Typed it, thought maybe I should reword, decided to leave it go and see who plucked that low-hanging fruit first.

A wooden nickel to Girlboy.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-02 09:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's actually a really interesting situation....

For not being patriotic enough....
I remember loyalty oaths.

The thing is some NFL players are ***. Have you seen the way some of the wide receivers act...
"They all start out as tight ends and end up as wide receivers."
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 09:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I remember loyalty oaths.

Think you're (approximately?) the same age as my stepdad. Maybe a few years sway one way or another.

I've heard all the stories.

Garuda.Chanti said: »
"They all start out as tight ends and end up as wide receivers."

I lol'd.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-02 09:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, in the wake of this new massacre, it's time we really stepped up to the plate and did something meaningful to change this course that we're on. It won't be easy, but great things have never been easy. With that in mind, I introduce to the world:

#StopKillingPeople

Welp, I've done my part. *Sips hot cocoa*
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-02 09:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep there was a happening in Vegas last night. Rumor is old white male using illegal automatic weapons. Possible connection to islam.
None of that is confirmed yet.

Wuss turned the gun on himself. See, I have this idea on how to deal with mass shooters who are actually taken alive. I think torture should be on the table. Basically we pay per view broadcast it. The shooter is brought in front of the camera, strapped into a chair fully restrained, and his trigger fingers and crudely cut off with rusty bolt cutters, then the donation torment begins. Viewers can put money towards various humiliating things to do to him on camera. Nods

It's perfect. Good way to raise money AND it can be viewed outside of the US so it could bring in foreign cash too.
I know its not confirmed yet, which is why I qualified it with "rumor".
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 09:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well, in the wake of this new massacre, it's time we really stepped up to the plate and did something meaningful to change this course that we're on. It won't be easy, but great things have never been easy. With that in mind, I introduce to the world:

#StopKillingPeople

Welp, I've done my part. *Sips hot cocoa*

Seems so simple.

It should literally be all anyone has to do.

...but we keep *** it up.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 09:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying I've exactly gone digging, but you are literally the only place I've seen that rumor. The only place.
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-02 09:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Your 1st amendment rights don't protect you from being fired. Trump didn't ask to have him locked up in prison, did he?

As said earlier, Kaepernick was blackballed by the NFL. So yeah, people are losing their jobs despite their 1st amendment rights.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 10:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
As said earlier, Kaepernick was blackballed by the NFL. So yeah, people are losing their jobs despite their 1st amendment rights.

Consensus among my football-obsessed friends purely based on his ability is that he's high-end backup quality and wants to be a clear-cut starter. Wait for a QB injury and maybe he'll have a job.

The controversy surrounding him doesn't help his case, but it isn't the only reason he's not getting the job he wants.

Also see: Steelers picking up Michael Vick a few years ago.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-02 10:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »

Freedom of speech doesn't include/provide freedom from consequences...

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-02 10:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Your 1st amendment rights don't protect you from being fired.

Yeah, fair enough.

1st amendment rights don't protect the sitting president from being harshly critiqued for every 140 character tweet he sends.

My bad, it's 280 characters now. Now he can tweet double the ***.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 10:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I've heard rumors it's to protest against the Golden Knights.

Protest what about them? Their existence? The fact that nothing is going to stop them from finishing like dead last in the league?

Wow it feels rough to bring Vegas up right now as a joke.

Oh well. I'll soldier on.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-02 10:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

ISIS claims the ***.

Just to be fair, am now seeing them claim him.

Doesn't seem likely based on what we know of him and this is probably just ISIS claiming ***that isn't factual (from a religious zealot organization? I'm shocked!), but hey. Anything is possible.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-02 10:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

it's time we really stepped up to the plate and did something meaningful to change this course that we're on

but I'm already not caring about so many other things right now...

my plate is at least half full...or half empty... depending on your perspective...

can I just tell people I'm praying on facebook?
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-02 10:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
can I just tell people I'm praying on facebook?

Nikolce hurricane relief.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-02 10:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not saying I've exactly gone digging, but you are literally the only place I've seen that rumor. The only place.
Well i somehow doubt you frequent the same news sources i do.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-02 10:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ISIS claims the ***.

Just to be fair, am now seeing them claim him.

Doesn't seem likely based on what we know of him and this is probably just ISIS claiming ***that isn't factual (from a religious zealot organization? I'm shocked!), but hey. Anything is possible.
Tbf, ISIS will claim anything that causes trouble in the US.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-02 10:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Consensus among my football-obsessed friends purely based on his ability is that he's high-end backup quality and wants to be a clear-cut starter. Wait for a QB injury and maybe he'll have a job.

The controversy surrounding him doesn't help his case, but it isn't the only reason he's not getting the job he wants.

it is tho

people seem to forget Kaep is a superbowl quarterback.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 98 99 100