users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Orvail and crafting
Orvail and crafting
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-09-23 18:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Heyo fellow crafters, here are some questions about crafting since it's been forever since i crafted and wanna come back at it:

- Can orvail ring be sent to a mule in the same account? and the crafting torques?

I wanna make a mule within my account and would like to know if these 2 items can be sent across accounts like rare/ex items, it would be a godsend if its able.

- What's the maximum crafting level that can be achieved right now in the game?

Im 110 cloth with the 2 items of +1 and the torque, also have the stall and starting the shield but nothing on the shield yet, the way i see it its 110 + 2 (gp items) +2 from torque +5 from stall +2 from the shield stage 3 and +3 from adv. support = 124 max right? or getting the other +1 items like gilt tapestry, wheel and sign will add another +3 for a total of 127? im a bit lost on this last part, we used to combine 2 of these last items for the moghancement but since we can get megamogli for +5 with the stall, are these items relevant anymore?

Well that's it, hope anyone can clarify this.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-09-23 19:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

crafting torques, yup
SoA rings, no
Same as other storyline rewards. wanna get them on a mule, gotta beat it on said character
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-09-23 19:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Thx for the answer, too bad rings cant be sent :( about the last question, all crafts cap at 124 (other than cooking)??
 Siren.Flannelman
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flannelman 2017-09-23 19:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

unless you have the mog shield, 124 is max
 Lakshmi.Ashtopcat
Server: Lakshmi
user: ashtopcat
By Lakshmi.Ashtopcat 2017-09-23 21:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

or kupo shield for +3 to all crafts (gl in bonanza tho)