Escutcheons final stage
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-21 14:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Posting so it doesn't look like the page is empty.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-21 14:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Pie
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-10-21 14:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Pie
I like pie.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-10-22 20:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know on the other servers but here in ragna, there's a group of 3 bots circling around areas.

In palborough 1 of them stay in the home point and just desynth there, the other roams around killing whatever is in sight and it goes to the east side of the map then warps to the HP and repeats.

In Garlaige they stay in the bomb camp past the banish gate 2, on this camp its 2 of them claiming/killing the bombs there but they will attack anything, i call for help enemies and put them in front of them and they attack them too lo.

In the Crawler's nest same way, they attack anything in sight and the third bot is just there crafting.

I reported these 3 several times to the STF this week but they either dont give a ***, dont investigate or im just wasting my time reporting lol.

Bots are: Fpen, helmet and Sonton, they wear no pearls, dont answer tells and behave as i described, how does it look on the other servers?
By Chimerawizard 2017-10-22 20:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure STF will get whoever is actually botting eventually. They usually seem to do all at once like the salvage bans. nothing, nothing, nothing. HAMMER SPAM!

They may want to wait until the people finish making shields before dropping the hammer.
Which looks better on your employee evaluation? Banning a 1/4th completed shield now, or wait a few months and ban a completed shield with >1 billion gil worth of materials/HQs.
By geigei 2017-10-23 02:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you try to ban someone who's gonna make hq available to everyone?
[+]
By Prong 2017-10-23 03:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »

Let me guess, you haven't spent hundreds of hours over time and millions of gil leveling crafts, making shields with the hope you can actually profit from it one day?
[+]
By Darksparksnot 2017-10-23 04:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So did the person doing shield atm, your point?
By Chimerawizard 2017-10-23 04:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't, cheap HQs for all!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-10-23 06:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

When these people are getting on the way of legit players yea i want them banned, these people are the reason (among others) we habe 2 massive gilbuyers as rank 1 and 2 in server overall, they do these shields to earn gil, legit players make these shields to earn gil to buy gear and get better, theres a big difference.

Im cool with cheaper hqs but im not cool with people botting shields 24/7 and the worse part comes they dont give a ***and overcamp on top of you and bot, no thanks.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-23 06:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Prong said: »

Let me guess, you haven't spent hundreds of hours over time and millions of gil leveling crafts, making shields with the hope you can actually profit from it one day?
Morons that make comments like that never did lol. Let alone they are controlling the market easily. Its happening already on Odin.
By geigei 2017-10-23 06:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »

When these people are getting on the way of legit players yea i want them banned, these people are the reason (among others) we habe 2 massive gilbuyers as rank 1 and 2 in server overall, they do these shields to earn gil, legit players make these shields to earn gil to buy gear and get better, theres a big difference.

Im cool with cheaper hqs but im not cool with people botting shields 24/7 and the worse part comes they dont give a ***and overcamp on top of you and bot, no thanks.

You had no problem playing with gilbuyers tho, also which bot is allowed and which not? cause we all bot somehow.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-10-23 07:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You had no problem playing with gilbuyers tho, also which bot is allowed and which not? cause we all bot somehow.

Lol dont play cheesy, the bots im talking about are the ones that autoclaim mobs and farm 24/7, autopath a whole area and kill everything for hours and this kind, im not pointing at the people using gearswap or enhancing stuff in windower, this game would be dead without it.

And hey, i got the same problem playing with gilbuyers than you playing with a gilseller that made your group work : D on topic now plz.
By geigei 2017-10-23 07:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's been buying selling gil in my group btw?
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-10-23 07:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol dont play cheesy, the bots im talking about are the ones that autoclaim mobs and farm 24/7, autopath a whole area and kill everything for hours and this kind, im not pointing at the people using gearswap or enhancing stuff in windower, this game would be dead without it.

And hey, i got the same problem playing with gilbuyers than you playing with a gilseller that made your group work : D on topic now plz.
To my knowledge the people that have the shields on Odin do not buy gil. Mainly cause they farmed and craft the ***out of HQs since that was what Ive been doing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-10-23 08:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

To my knowledge the people that have the shields on Odin do not buy gil. Mainly cause they farmed and craft the ***out of HQs since that was what Ive been doing.

Im talking about Ragnarok drakenv, its obvious that people who made the shields are going to be making hqs to profit or recover the loss of buying spheres.

P.S.: Jajabiondina blocked from now on since all you try to do is aggravate people wherever you go, you exactly know that the triboxer sells gil for a long time ago, that mithra you did master trials with has a big mouth lol.
By geigei 2017-10-23 08:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that i didnt even think about, if i go around saying something about someone does it make true? Not to mention she woulda need to buy gil herself in order to make such claim.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-10-23 11:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

let's be real, the only reason anyone in this thread gives a ***is because they're momentarily inconvenienced by the bots farming at popular camps

no need to resort to mud slinging and personal arguments, report them to STF and move along
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-10-23 12:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know on the other servers but here in ragna, there's a group of 3 bots circling around areas.

In palborough 1 of them stay in the home point and just desynth there, the other roams around killing whatever is in sight and it goes to the east side of the map then warps to the HP and repeats.

In Garlaige they stay in the bomb camp past the banish gate 2, on this camp its 2 of them claiming/killing the bombs there but they will attack anything, i call for help enemies and put them in front of them and they attack them too lo.

In the Crawler's nest same way, they attack anything in sight and the third bot is just there crafting.

I reported these 3 several times to the STF this week but they either dont give a ***, dont investigate or im just wasting my time reporting lol.

Bots are: Fpen, helmet and Sonton, they wear no pearls, dont answer tells and behave as i described, how does it look on the other servers?
Should pull nms to the crafter

Also wouldn't get hopes up too high with some large scale action. Remember last salvage bans were just 3-5 day vacations for people that farmed multiple mythics worth of alex in a month lol
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-10-23 12:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Because two wrongs make a right

I have the unpopular opinion, but *** let them make the shield by any means necessary. Square designs this ***to be purposely regoddamndiculous. Screw em.

Cheap HQs for everyone. it -never- should've gotten to the point it's at.

Akaitorepan has already made over a billion gil in like 5 days selling ***dirt cheap. Thats a win for everyone. Not him. (unless you're trying to sell your overpriced ***, in which case you deserve it)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-10-23 13:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
let's be real, the only reason anyone in this thread gives a ***is because they're momentarily inconvenienced by the bots farming at popular camps

no need to resort to mud slinging and personal arguments, report them to STF and move along

Its what i did, i called it up and reported em several times but some people are too bored i guess.
By Chimerawizard 2017-10-23 13:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »

Also wouldn't get hopes up too high with some large scale action. Remember last salvage bans were just 3-5 day vacations for people that farmed multiple mythics worth of alex in a month lol
I was permabanned on my first offense and only made a single mythic. took a month break to first be depressed then decide if I really want to come back. Then made a new char from scratch. Not using any of the stuff that might get me banned anymore either, just windower stuff now.

edit: nobody posted yet, can also wait for the farm bot to engage then claim his target and run it away without letting him have the chance to actually be in range to swing. Pull him to a spot nothing he wants can spawn and drop him off there.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zorik
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zorik
By Quetzalcoatl.Zorik 2017-10-23 13:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Akaitorepan has already made over a billion gil in like 5 days selling ***dirt cheap. Thats a win for everyone. Not him. (unless you're trying to sell your overpriced ***, in which case you deserve it)

Crafting was one thing I actually enjoyed doing in this game. But looks like that's over since I don't bot. That's a win for everyone and not him? Not sure about that.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2017-10-23 14:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

botting is a new thing?
FafHog claiming
Fish botting
Cruor botting
Salvage botting

Its not going away.

SE has made some bad decisions in the past, but I doubt they were concerned about 3 year old gear when they made the shield. I am guessing there are some recipes they are going to release that will be hard even with the shield. Maybe I am wrong. Who knows. You like crafting? Make the shield. I like hitting things with glowy weapons, so I make those. Those that blatantly break the rules will be caught and banned or they wont. Shouldnt affect us much.
Honestly tho, 75mil used to not be enough for Voodoo Cuirass alone. Now you can get the whole set for less. Almost low enough to spend it to upgrade pld so i can continue to only play it randomly for ambuscade. Id like some dirt cheap +1 rings tho... get on that botters!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zorik
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Zorik
By Quetzalcoatl.Zorik 2017-10-23 14:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares about HQ when everyone has it? Get your cheap +1 rings and be like everyone else. Cool.

But now only a select few will have the profits. And that guys not making out? You people are delusional.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-10-23 14:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Crafting was one thing I actually enjoyed doing in this game. But looks like that's over since I don't bot. That's a win for everyone and not him? Not sure about that.

What's actually stopping you from crafting now? You can make the shield slowly. If it's about making gil, there is many ways to make gil in this game.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-10-23 15:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »

What's actually stopping you from crafting now? You can make the shield slowly. If it's about making gil, there is many ways to make gil in this game.
It's not really all or nothing. Sure you can still do it and make gil otherwise but time is limited so going from the thing you did for fun funding other stuff to having to farming to replace that and possibly to fund the crafting itself... well cuts will have to be made
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-10-23 15:41:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If people are botting, you have no reason to be nice to them either. If they are just going from target to target(like most bots I have seen) you can just be a *** and kill quickly with the time you have.
By clearlyamule 2017-10-23 15:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
clearlyamule said: »

I was permabanned on my first offense and only made a single mythic. took a month break to first be depressed then decide if I really want to come back. Then made a new char from scratch. Not using any of the stuff that might get me banned anymore either, just windower stuff now.
***you got the short end sounds like (or had some other marks against your record but never anything enough they confronted you). So many people bragged about their vacations back when it happened even had some of that on the OF iirc
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21