Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Endgame
Endgame
By Elazar1 2017-08-23 02:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm debating headin over to Lakshmi as seems only place we can move to without wife losing her name... are there any ls's over there active after 9pm est? Thanks.
 Lakshmi.Kyera
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Celina
By Lakshmi.Kyera 2017-08-23 08:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no one on Lakshmi.
[+]
By Elazar1 2017-08-23 08:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly amount of people on a sever does not bother me, I just like to stay doing things
By Bongarippa 2017-08-23 10:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if there's nobody on the server and you don't know anybody, how are you gonna stay doing things? Hard to do stuff in a small server unless you have a few friends to do things with.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-08-23 10:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Just change the name go to Odin or asura.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-08-23 10:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly it's not that there isn't enough people here to do stuff. I just don't think the ones that do care to share it with anyone as they have the people they need. Just complicates things.
 Asura.Kuztastic
Server: Asura
user: RobKuz
By Asura.Kuztastic 2017-08-23 10:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Honestly it's not that there isn't enough people here to do stuff. I just don't think the ones that do care to share it with anyone as they have the people they need. Just complicates things.

If you stay on a less populated server, or transfer to one, you will be met with the same fate: Tight knit LS's that already have the people they want and do not need more.

So looking in that direction for an LS is, for the most part, a fruitless endeavor.

You will find a much larger selection of shouts and LS's looking for new people on larger populated servers (IE: Asura) which seems like what you are looking for if you just want to "stay doing things".

In the long run, at this stage of the game, it's only a name.
After a decade I had to change mine. Does it change who I am? Nope.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-08-23 11:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kuztastic said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »

If you stay on a less populated server, or transfer to one, you will be met with the same fate: Tight knit LS's that already have the people they want and do not need more.

So looking in that direction for an LS is, for the most part, a fruitless endeavor.

You will find a much larger selection of shouts and LS's looking for new people on larger populated servers (IE: Asura) which seems like what you are looking for if you just want to "stay doing things".

In the long run, at this stage of the game, it's only a name.
After a decade I had to change mine. Does it change who I am? Nope.

No, I completely agree. I guess what I was trying to say is really it's about connections at this point. That and actually trying to get in to that business. You can't just join any LS as any job, for the most part, and get carried through everything. It still takes a little planning.
By Elazar1 2017-08-23 11:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Main reason for not changing name is wife won't. And honestly no one to do ***with on baha inless you in 1 of the 2 Na ls but. I'm more looking for just a few peeps to do the thing with and chit chat with. I mainly just need a change of scenery, I don't want asura, to many Morons over. I had half of my accounts on Odin last week till wife moved there and was all pissed she lost her name so we moved back. and for all the peeps that where on Odin, seemed like 600+ are jp
 Asura.Kuztastic
Server: Asura
user: RobKuz
By Asura.Kuztastic 2017-08-23 11:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That must be some really good name...
Well, good luck! Hope it works out for you somewhere down the line.
By Elazar1 2017-08-23 11:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You know girls and their names she's had for 15 years, even though she's not as hard core player as me lmao.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-08-23 11:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Elazar1 said: »
You know girls and their names she's had for 15 years, even though she's not as hard core player as me lmao.

Well, all I can say is I don't know what your plan is, but me and a few people have been playing over here. There is about 7 of us. We are not heavy players. If you do come to this server, we would more than be happy to let you guys join in. We could use a little more help. We don't play a lot, but probably more than we should.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-08-23 11:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The title is misleading then. If you are concerned about endgame, you will go somewhere you can get that done. If you're just looking to play with people and socialize a little, why bother moving?

Byrth and those TTOF guys may still be on Lakshmi. Tell them I said hi if you see them in passing. They held a candlelight vigil ceremony when I left. I know I am well missed over there.
[+]
By zaxtiss 2017-08-23 13:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i personally like the server ill never leave it. i also have a ls that does more stuff at night time then day time. if you do come to this server let me know. ill give you a pearl to it. there are other ls's too that are late nights
By Vijara 2017-08-23 14:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Byrth and those TTOF guys may still be on Lakshmi. Tell them I said hi if you see them in passing. They held a candlelight vigil ceremony when I left. I know I am well missed over there.

Byrth hasn't been active for a few months now. TaruWaru just isn't the same without him. (Come back B!) The only one left active from the TTOF days just may be Lenus.

So I'm debating headin over to Lakshmi as seems only place we can move to without wife losing her name... are there any ls's over there active after 9pm est? Thanks.

Just as a heads up, we're backwoods AF here at Lakshmi. There are no English shouts to do anything, not even on weekends or "prime times".

I saw you were saying Odin was empty, just take care as Lakshmi might be even more empty then Odin. Just be careful what you wish for is all.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-08-23 15:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lensuuu still grinding away? Gotta find more ways to make mijin gakure not useless I guess.

Maybe you should have a ttof reunion during the next free campaign. What linkshells are still around lakshmi at this point?

Inb4 server merge
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-08-23 15:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Main reason for not changing name is wife won't. And honestly no one to do ***with on baha inless you in 1 of the 2 Na ls but. I'm more looking for just a few peeps to do the thing with and chit chat with. I mainly just need a change of scenery, I don't want asura, to many Morons over. I had half of my accounts on Odin last week till wife moved there and was all pissed she lost her name so we moved back. and for all the peeps that where on Odin, seemed like 600+ are jp
Weird I do stuff with NA and JP all the time.....and most of the jps especially with Omen invite NA players all the time. Then again I have 0 issues playing with them. But there are a few large English speaking linkshells on here. But since the name is the end of the world stay where you are create your own :p
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-08-23 15:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Move anywhere. Make a linkshell with the name your wife so covets.
[+]
By Vijara 2017-08-23 17:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lensuuu still grinding away? Gotta find more ways to make mijin gakure not useless I guess.

Maybe you should have a ttof reunion during the next free campaign. What linkshells are still around lakshmi at this point?

Inb4 server merge

Not many... just go look at the Linkshell list. It's pretty much TaruWaru, Anduril, GTT, and Multicolored Pen.
By zaxtiss 2017-08-23 17:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Renzokuken, Shadakineii, NYANCLAN, TheCereanEmpire, newseyanna, RandomChaosClub and ClarityOfPurpose are the ones i see the most often.

in case you wanted to know NYanclan is the one i was offering a pearl to
By Elazar1 2017-08-23 18:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in the process of getting an alt to jeuno, checking on things then we will most likely be over there tonight
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-08-23 20:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Vijara said: »

Inb4 server merge

Not many... just go look at the Linkshell list. It's pretty much TaruWaru, Anduril, GTT, and Multicolored Pen.

So nothing's changed.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Vedder
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-08-23 22:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Active player > active server

You'll find ppl anywhere if ya put in the effort

All the hardest stuff can be done by 8-12ppl

Most by 2-3

Tons solo

If you're looking for just a social la I would think you could just shout for one. Levi hovers around 300 ea day yet most us are generally doing things all the time.

Ambuscade PuGs are a great way to meet ppl
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-08-23 22:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Vedder said: »
Active player > active server

You'll find ppl anywhere if ya put in the effort

All the hardest stuff can be done by 8-12ppl

Most by 2-3

Tons solo

If you're looking for just a social la I would think you could just shout for one. Levi hovers around 300 ea day yet most us are generally doing things all the time.

Ambuscade PuGs are a great way to meet ppl

Vedder's right- let's see some small server love now and then!
By Vijara 2017-08-24 07:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Vedder's right- let's see some small server love now and then!

Clearly you haven't been on Lakshmi. What Caerda said is absolutely true. There are no shouts for anything, ever. At least not in English. Even Ambuscade doesn't have PuGs on Lakshmi. If you don't know anyone here, you're gonna have a bad time.
By zaxtiss 2017-08-25 09:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

eh so use the translate addon and join JP's shouts most them don't mind EN players joining.