Green Festival
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2017-08-10 13:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Rancid Coffee: Double Attack +1 Beast Killer +3 (its in jp on the bottom of the item description here)

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-08-10 13:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
It feels like some people just want to complain about everything. The regional stuff is a constant problem, not even a month ago people were posting about conquering tavnazia because their progress on cooking shield was blocked by it ( http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/51177/bismarck-take-over-tavnazia-region-for-parsley#3276983 )

lo and behold, the item causing that roadblock is readily available on all servers during this event, among other items that may be problematic for shield or guild points

it's not an amazing event, but it's an extra event that solves an annoying problem for a handful of players and they probably spent less than an hour in combined effort to set it up.. relax

Yes, it seems people love to moan over the smallest things. They did this for the laugh .. and at the same time it helps crafters. I'm not a crafter .. I'll never get to the actual Morbol cafe, yet I ain't complaining.

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Rancid Coffee: Double Attack +1 Beast Killer +3

Cheers funky!
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-08-10 14:03:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Has anyone discovered the point of this?
the point is to help people that are making crafting shields but the regions vendors they need are never active for years.
the point is to help people that are making crafting shields but the regions vendors they need are never active for years.
Odd I looked at all of those items.... I used none of those for goldsmithing, alchemy or bonecraft... so I assume cooking shields are having issues.
By clearlyamule 2017-08-10 14:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odd I looked at all of those items.... I used none of those for goldsmithing, alchemy or bonecraft... so I assume cooking shields are having issues.
Cooking since forever and a day has a decent amount of ingredients locked behind regional vendors. It's been brought up a few times discussing gps but people didn't care as much cause could just do next day but different now
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-08-10 14:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Cooking since forever and a day has a decent amount of ingredients locked behind regional vendors. It's been brought up a few times discussing gps but people didn't care as much cause could just do next day but different now
Ah ha! Now that makes sense. When I saw the comment making crafting shields instead of "cooking" shields I got excited and confused when I saw nothing for my shields lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.