Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Sunbreeze after-party
Sunbreeze after-party
By silvchan 2017-08-04 12:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Good afternoon. I got the key item after-party pass (117 Qu'Bia). I went barreling in without any information as BLU/NIN and figured I'd just CDC self light him down.

First form was a joke.
Second form 'stole my fun' and dropped me to 1 hp and no dmg... and he stayed at 100%. I ran away, and he slowly killed mumor. then came to kill me.

I couldn't summon trusts.

So i guess how am I supposed to beat this?
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-04 12:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Did the same thing lol, he stole the fun, no idea how to get it back/negate it etc.

But he spams it, no answers, but I'm betting it's impossible to die with shadows, until you get so bored you quit trying.
By silvchan 2017-08-04 12:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Was anyone standing around Mumor when she dies? I was thinking maybe she removes the debuff, but I was far away from her.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-04 13:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

He stole the fun from me, reset hate.

I continued to hit him in the back while mumor tanked; he stole the fun like 9 more times.

I said ok then... ran away to see if it would wear off, then he came and killed me.

Was thf/war figured it was a c/s or something stupid so wasn't ready in any fashion.
By silvchan 2017-08-04 13:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So yes... you need to have Mumor die around you, but you have to spam him down fast... he gets mean.

Has anyone tried entering as a party? do each member need the key item or just leader?
By silvchan 2017-08-04 14:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Just as a follow up. he drops 6 Ullegore statues. Can be soloed by BLU/NIN with decent ease, just keep shadows up.
By clearlyamule 2017-08-04 15:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Given they are rare I assume you can do this as a party? Also what about the Mumor Statue? Do those weird new food items from event as well?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2017-08-05 14:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Can confirm able to pt for this. Also was able to deal some dmg while no fun but it was like 14k moves doing 1 dmg type thing <.<
 Leviathan.Loona
Server: Leviathan
user: Loona
By Leviathan.Loona 2017-08-30 04:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Does this event have any cutscene?

A previous one did, but I'm yet to find a video of anyone who's captured footage of the event beyond the dance syncing, and I wonder if I'll still be able to get this done today.

Edit: did it last night - it does not.