Moglification And Elemental Strength.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Moglification and elemental strength.
Moglification and elemental strength.
 Fairy.Goat
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Fairy.Goat 2017-06-19 12:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pardon for my ignorance in asking, but need to clear this up. I got a crafter stall, and i got Mega Moglification Smithing. However, when i talk to the moogle, it says that my moghouse is only aglow with faint fire energy. I remember reading way back in the day, that the energy affects the strength of the moghancement, which seems to be supported by this:

"Placing multiple pieces of furniture with the same elemental affinity, will increase the Moghancement "aura." In this way, the strength of the Moghancement is influenced by the strength of the dominant Element. Your Moogle will give you different messages that reflect the Elemental and Moghancement strength:
Faint Elemental Energy: 1 - 50
Powerful Elemental Energy: 51 - 100
Filled with Overwhelming Elemental Energy: 101+"

So my question is, for megamoglification, do i need to worry about the energy level being faint? Do i need to pump it to overwhelming? Or do i get the +5 crafting skill regardless?

Thanks in advance.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2017-06-19 12:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The aura you get goes by the strongest single item in your Moghouse. The strength of the aura then is increased by the supporting element. However, for Crafting auras, you will always get the maximum value, which for Megamoglification, is +5.
[+]
 Fairy.Goat
Server: Fairy
user: niktok
By Fairy.Goat 2017-06-19 12:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Excellent! thanks so much!