Random Politics & Religion #24

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81
By fonewear 2017-06-15 08:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 08:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Daily reminder: The left's pursuit of the facts I don't like that is the russian connection (that never hapened) has already gotten people killed.

How many more people need to die before they left accepts they lost?

That's an unfair argument, but if we want to follow your logic, at least it killed less people than Trump's anti Muslim stance?
Who has died because of Trump's Anti-Muslim stance?

Can you name them?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 08:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Well that you at least you know of KN. Clearly someone ,with vastly more experience than you, thinks otherwise.
Who?
By fonewear 2017-06-15 08:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Daily reminder: The left's pursuit of the facts I don't like that is the russian connection (that never hapened) has already gotten people killed.

How many more people need to die before they left accepts they lost?

That's an unfair argument, but if we want to follow your logic, at least it killed less people than Trump's anti Muslim stance?

Can you name them?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 08:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Only his soul, fone.

Only his soul.
[+]
By eliroo 2017-06-15 08:53:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that you at least you know of KN. Clearly someone ,with vastly more experience than you, thinks otherwise.
Who?

Apparently the special counsel.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 08:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Who?

It's within the scope of his investigation.

I'm just making an observation about the differences between Watergate and Russiagate. See, there was an actual crime that was committed at Watergate, while no real crime has been committed with Russiagate, at least in regards to the President.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-06-15 08:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Who?

What makes them so special anyways. Cause someone told me I'm special !
By eliroo 2017-06-15 08:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you name them?

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2017/05/27/mom-of-son-killed-by-a-white-supremacist-for-protecting-two-musl.html

Funny thing this guy was a former "bernie bro" but ended up being pretty hardcore into Trump.

While I don't agree this is directly related to Trump I think it is the same stretch that Nausi is making with his argument.
By eliroo 2017-06-15 08:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The President can dismiss anyone in the executive branch, that's what being the elected head of the executive branch means.

Only Congress can bypass this and that's by appointing an special investigator themselves as part of an official congressional investigation. Doing that takes a majority vote, so like I said a literal act of congress.

The president cannot fire the special counsel, he can only order him to be fired. If the AG doesn't comply he can fire the AG until he finds one that will. Something like this happened with Nixon.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-15 08:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you name them?

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2017/05/27/mom-of-son-killed-by-a-white-supremacist-for-protecting-two-musl.html

Funny thing this guy was a former "bernie bro" but ended up being pretty hardcore into Trump.

While I don't agree this is directly related to Trump I think it is the same stretch that Nausi is making with his argument.
So, hate crimes never existed until Trump became president.

Got it!
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2017-06-15 08:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'm just making an observation about the differences between Watergate and Russiagate. See, there was an actual crime that was committed at Watergate, while no real crime has been committed with Russiagate, at least in regards to the President.

Didn't the wheels for watergate start from an obstruction of justice case as well? Like Nixon started doing similar things like ordering the special counsel in the case to be fired. Iirc he either fired or made people resign a lot.
By eliroo 2017-06-15 09:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So, hate crimes never existed until Trump became president.

Got it!

You should read the last line I wrote and read what Nausi actually said to understand the context of the argument.

Again, I don't think Trump is the "cause" but if Nausi can stretch his original argument then we stretch this one that same distance.
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81