Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-30 22:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
If he's still around I'll buy it for 50m
Naw, there's mad supply now.

Make those crafters sell it for less. There's hardly any demand for this. Let them bid for your business because it's better to get 45mil than not selling the belt...ever.
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-30 22:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Make those crafters sell it for less. There's hardly any demand for this. Let them bid for your business because it's better to get 45mil than not selling the belt...ever.

Lmao, I'd rather NPC it instead of selling it to someone who can't respect a crafter's time.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-05-30 22:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slyshenx said: »

Lmao, I'd rather NPC it instead of selling it to someone who can't respect a crafter's time.

There's that, but there's also a crafter making a bunch of an item that have very limited use and then trying to make mad money off of it just because. The belt isn't that worthwhile compared to other items one can buy, you need someone with a LOT of gil and a high emphasis on RNG/COR to even consider this belt. And even I'm not sure it's worth a 50m tag, but that's what I'm setting my price point at.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-30 22:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Go for it then.

You talk the talk, but I don't think you walk the walk. Go on, NPC all of your +1 items for sell.

And make sure you post the screenshot here, otherwise, you are just going to look like the fool.
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-30 22:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Go for it then.

You talk the talk, but I don't think you walk the walk. Go on, NPC all of your +1 items for sell.

And make sure you post the screenshot here, otherwise, you are just going to look like the fool.

Lol, oh no. The people online think less of me! :) Toodles friends, see ya in game! :)
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-05-31 00:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll offer 25m. Yup I know all about its rate per mat value and time but its just so niche even for a dedicated COR like myself. I can't see the value of it in this case. Hopefully you get Lady's 50m though before he changes his mind. Good luck.
[+]
By geigei 2017-05-31 02:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao, I'd rather NPC it instead of selling it to someone who can't respect Slyshen's time.

Fixed.
[+]
 Shiva.Funf
Server: Shiva
user: Funf
By Shiva.Funf 2017-05-31 05:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Still have it on asura. Just not interested in doing /yell battle with you every time I try to sell. Ladyofhonor welcome to buy it if you still need.
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-31 05:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Funf said: »
Still have it on asura. Just not interested in doing /yell battle with you every time I try to sell. Ladyofhonor welcome to buy it if you still need.

I sold 2 so I'm good, all yours, shout away my friend. :)
 Ragnarok.Viking
Server: Ragnarok
user: Gaugen
By Ragnarok.Viking 2017-05-31 05:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah. So thats where u went. Thought u quit.
[+]
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-31 05:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, nah. Can't you see I'm making good friends here as well? ;)
Come to Asura!!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-31 06:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

With friends like us, who needs enemies?
[+]