Can Someone Help Me Figure Out How Switch My Sets?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Can someone help me figure out how switch my sets?
Can someone help me figure out how switch my sets?
By Mckellar 2017-04-26 08:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I should be able to switch my sets (ACC,ATT,PDT, etc) by pressing keys F9-F12 but it doesn't do anything when I press it. Im guessing Im forgetting something else I'm supposed to press as well but I can't remember. It's been a long time since I played.

Here is a pastebin of my Lua.

https://pastebin.com/rCucDAkh

Everything works fine in the Lua. When I go into battle my armor switches I just dont know how to manually change them.

Thanks in advance!
 Asura.Ajirha
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2017-04-26 09:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

it's usually alt+Fkeys or ctrl+Fkeys, not just the Fkeys as they are already binded to ingame functions.
check your file if you see ! or ^ in the Fkey bind
By Aeyela 2017-04-26 09:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Enable debug by putting "gs debugmode" in the console and use your toggles. It should say "entering self_command". If it does, your binds are fine and it means that there's a problem with the sets themselves. Check all the names match in the bind and the self command, check the set names are correct inside the commands, check those sets are spelled correctly, check they exist, check they have the right equipment, etc.

It's unlikely something has changed in GS since you've been gone, so chances are something in your file is wrong.

Edit: Your binds are @f9, @f10, etc. So pressing F9 and F10 on their own won't do anything. Didn't actually look at what they were before replying. Probably would've helped, eh?
 Asura.Daiiawn
user: daiiawn
By Asura.Daiiawn 2017-04-26 10:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

arnt @ binds the windows key? (Never used @ binds myself, but remember someone saying @ was windows key)
By Aeyela 2017-04-26 10:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daiiawn said: »
arnt @ binds the windows key? (Never used @ binds myself, but remember someone saying @ was windows key)

Indeed.
 Asura.Mckellar
user: Mckellar
By Asura.Mckellar 2017-04-26 13:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you guys so much! I would have never thought to press the window key. I tried everything else including shift+2+F#, haha!