Changes To Merit Weaponskills ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » changes to merit weaponskills ?
changes to merit weaponskills ?

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fillerbunny9 2017-04-21 00:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

SE adjusted the stat modifier gains for merit weapon skills a good while ago. Putting a single merit in now is roughly equivalent to between 4 and 5 merits in when they were introduced. (Stat mod was 17% per merit capping at 85%, they now begin at 73% gaining 3% per additional merit to still cap at 85%) Resolution has a STR modifier of 73% at one merit, and 85% at 5.; there are no other differences between fully unlocked and a single merit point; i.e. the attack penalty doesn't scale, etc.
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-04-21 00:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
i know if u 5/5 a merit weaponskill u get its full potential ...minus the aftermath of course since u dont have the aeonic weapon to go with it

but someone and its been awhile since they told me this said that SE improved the weaponskills to where even if you just unlock the weaponskill to level one that now u get 75% of that weaponskills potential and that SE did this so that people could unlock them all ? is this true or not true ?
This question belongs here. http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/29127/random-question-thread-ffxi-related