Asura.Keisu
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: CyrCyr
By Asura.Keisu 2017-04-16 13:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys,

There's so many addons out there :(

Wondering if anyone has seen one with functionality that allows it to automatically 1) move equipment drops to wardrobe; and 2) automatically move item drops to case?

This has to exist, no?

Im aware of itemizer, but it requires me to re-type the "puts" command every time i want to move stuff. Trying to find a way to move ***to case/wardrobe as soon as they drop.
By Perdi 2017-04-16 14:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think many people on this forum advertise ways to bot more effectively.
[+]
 Asura.Keisu
By Asura.Keisu 2017-04-16 15:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm asking because I have synth mats that I want to farm for a mule which drops rather frequently & is unstackable. Becomes a hassle to manually move them all to wardrobe.

Itemizer is close to the answer, but not quite there.

Maybe a combination of dostuff + itemizer?
 Odin.Speedyjim
Server: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-04-16 15:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't you just move all the gear from your inventory to your wardrobes and the items in your case. This will free up tons of space without the need of an unnecessary addon.
By Perdi 2017-04-16 15:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

His inventory is probably already 0/80 at the time he starts farming. So, while he fills that out to 80/80, he'd rather focus on grinding mobs as efficiently as possible. Having to open up the inventory tab to manage space will only slow him down.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-04-16 16:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lootwhore on ashita has an option to automatically move full stacks of listed items to satchel/sack/case as space permits(for nonstackable items, would just move singles of course)
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2017-04-16 17:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor, lazy babies.
 Asura.Keisu
By Asura.Keisu 2017-04-16 17:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks. Ive never looked at ashita before, wasnt aware they had materially different addons.

Will take a look
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-04-17 09:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Keisu said: »
Maybe a combination of dostuff + itemizer?

Pretty sure this is the quick and easy way. Just configure dostuff to call itemizer like every minute or five and put whatever in case.
By Aeyela 2017-04-17 09:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You can do this quite easily with a few extra lines in your GearSwap file. You can use the Windower event 'add item' to activate itemizer every time something enters your inventory. I recommend putting this inside your self_commands so it's not always on:
Code
		if command == 'autosort' then		
			windower.register_event('add item',function()
				windower.send_command('itemizer put "Non stacking item name" case')
				windower.send_command('itemizer put "Whatever equipment drop" wardrobe')
			end)		
		end

Then you'd just whack in the console "gs c autosort" and it'll add the event. Then, whenever an item enters your inventory, windower will activate itemizer to move it. You can add as many or as few itemizer commands inside the event function to manage all the possible drops you may want to auto move.

It should go without saying you'll need itemizer enabled for this to work. I don't personally use itemizer so if the syntax is wrong someone please let me know.