moving stuff to a mule efficiently
 Asura.Keisu
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: CyrCyr
By Asura.Keisu 2017-04-10 07:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys,

Did SE implement a way to transfer money/items to a crafting mule on the same account?

Im hoping there is something I can do to move gil that is faster/easier than the delivery box, which I think has a gil cap.

Anyone know of any solutions?

Thanks!
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-04-10 07:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

No they didn't might have to ask a friend to help u on this
 Shiva.Arislan
Server: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-04-10 08:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

For gil, you can do what the RMT/1% do... use the AH to move your riches around.

For example:
http://www.ffxiah.com/item/840/chocobo-fthr
By Yandaime 2017-04-10 09:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Could just make a separate mule and make it your go-between. It also has the added benefit of eventually becoming your personal WHM/COR/GEO/BRD mule if you so desire. Would solve your particular problem and one day prove to be a worthwhile investment for those times you and friends wanna kill $@#t but can't find a buffer
[+]
 Shiva.Spynx
Server: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-04-10 10:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yandaime said: »
Could just make a separate mule and make it your go-between. It also has the added benefit of eventually becoming your personal WHM/COR/GEO/BRD mule if you so desire. Would solve your particular problem and one day prove to be a worthwhile investment for those times you and friends wanna kill $@#t but can't find a buffer
This option costs twice as much as having a single character and most people wanting a mule will just use it for synth/inventory purpose without the will to spend weeks doing all the missions to get access to endgame areas.

It is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that in 2017 you can't still send over 1M gil between your own mules and are limited to 8 slots (I can sorta understand the latter for server load, 0 excuses for the former)
By Yandaime 2017-04-10 11:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spynx said: »
Yandaime said: »
This option costs twice as much as having a single character and most people wanting a mule will just use it for synth/inventory purpose without the will to spend weeks doing all the missions to get access to endgame areas.

It is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that in 2017 you can't still send over 1M gil between your own mules and are limited to 8 slots (I can sorta understand the latter for server load, 0 excuses for the former)

The cost of the pol account is valid but let's be perfectly clear, it realistically takes only a week to get a Mule in a usable condition. This includes limit breaks, Missions, RoV (it has short-set options for those who haven't touched other storylines)

You are absolutely correct; if all he/she wants is to move gil, finding a trusted party or AH are the best bets. However making a usable mule isn't very hard. I was just offering an option that could provide useful benefits if it sounded appealing