users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Busy Server to play on
Busy Server to play on
 Leviathan.Crawlerbasher
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Crawlerbasher 2017-03-02 11:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm thinking about creating a new character, to reply some of the old story, but was wondering which is the busiest server, full of people that I can join and try and get close to the golden age of ffxi?
 Asura.Avallon
Server: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2017-03-02 12:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Crawlerbasher said: »
So I'm thinking about creating a new character, to reply some of the old story, but was wondering which is the busiest server, full of people that I can join and try and get close to the golden age of ffxi?

Asura and Odin are probably the more heavily populated servers. We have absolutely no drama here on Asura. Everyone treats each other with respect and courtesy.

:o
[+]
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-03-02 12:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

On Asura at JP midnight everyone gathers up for meditation circles then dances around a tree. If you want to find your inner peace go there.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2017-03-02 13:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
Leviathan.Crawlerbasher said: »

Asura and Odin are probably the more heavily populated servers. We have absolutely no drama here on Asura. Everyone treats each other with respect and courtesy.

:o

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Queenforever
By Asura.Queenforever 2017-03-02 15:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

God you make me laugh asura is active but also ALOT of drama is an understatement lol with shouts for stuff inbetween lol