Need Assistance plz
 Cerberus.Juggalo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: wes421
By Cerberus.Juggalo 2017-02-26 23:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all,
I'm looking for someone to help me out with a few screenshots from retail. I need the full list of items in the auction house categories: Alchemy 2, Misc. 2, and Misc. 3. You can post them here to this topic or can email them to me directly wes4211980@gmail.com Any help in the matter will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Wes aka Juggalo
 Cerberus.Juggalo
By Cerberus.Juggalo 2017-02-27 01:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently working on a wiki to have these categories added in as they don't exist on any of the popular wikis, or even here on this site. I would just get the lists myself but I don't have retail access atm which is the reason for the post.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2017-02-27 01:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe Alch 2 is all Firework items, Misc 2 is NM pop items, and Misc 3 is all Currency (Alex, Bynes, etc)
Server: Asura
user: Kenseto
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-02-27 05:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Juggalo said: »
Currently working on a wiki to have these categories added in as they don't exist on any of the popular wikis, or even here on this site. I would just get the lists myself but I don't have retail access atm which is the reason for the post.

For what it's worth, ffxiclopedia does list the AH category of items on their respective page. For example, One Byne Bill's location is under the How to Obtain section. However, many of these items are out of date. In lieu of creating a wiki from scratch, it may be worthwhile to contact the BGwiki moderators and ask them if implementing an addition to the item templates for AH location would be feasible.

Cheers
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-02-27 05:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kensetobyakara said: »
In lieu of creating a wiki from scratch, it may be worthwhile to contact the BGwiki moderators and ask them if implementing an addition to the item templates for AH location would be feasible.
I actually did an AH dump of Asura a few months back for one of the other admin's bot to add to the pages. He sadly hasn't yet. Looking back it looks like I said I would setup my bot to do it after it hadn't been dpone and totally forgot about it.

Asura.Kensetobyakara said: »
For what it's worth, ffxiclopedia does list the AH category of items on their respective page.
Old wiki is A) Missing a ton of new items. B) They never broke it down into Alch 1/2, Misc 1/2/3.

Heres most of the AH dumped its using item ids instead of Names but you could do some spreadsheet or regex with this list and windowers item resources or even ffxiah item list to get the name vs id easy.

Asura's AH Dump
[+]
 Cerberus.Juggalo
By Cerberus.Juggalo 2017-02-27 07:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks a ton! I can definitely work with this :)
user: Kenseto
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-02-27 07:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Old wiki is A) Missing a ton of new items. B) They never broke it down into Alch 1/2, Misc 1/2/3.

It definitely is out-of-date in many areas. If you went the route of adding to an existing wiki, I would go through BG simply because it seems to have more regular user contributions/edits.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-01 06:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to say BG Wiki now does list all the above Categories and more. Over 3,600 4,200 items have had there AH Listing placed on them at this point with more to come.
[+]