Forum » FFXI » General » Adoulin Quest Progress
Adoulin Quest Progress
 Odin.Warusha
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Serithus
By Odin.Warusha 2017-02-26 19:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently working towards the Ygnas Directive quest line and I'm currently stuck. I just started Mog Gardens fresh when the new HQ rings were released. I've only just completed Hypnotic Hospitality and I can see from my completed quests tab in game that I've completed all of the other quests required for the 15,000 Kinetic unit reward. There is a small chance that I already obtained the 15000 reward, but again I've only just completed that quest today. I completed all of the required quests except Mog Garden related stuff about a week ago and I'm unsure if I was given the kinetic unit reward primarily because I was near the kinetic unit cap when I last had non-trivial dialogue with Reja Ygridhi. Does anyone have some perpspective or tips for me?
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-02-26 19:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Do your furrows!

Don't worry about the rest just clear everything. Bgwikis info for the requirments of adoulin are sometimes a bit off.
 Odin.Warusha
By Odin.Warusha 2017-02-26 20:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok thanks. I've been entering gardens and using Revival tree roots + miracle mulch whenever I enter town. Such a slow and boring process. I feel like I'm playing Farnville.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
Server: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2017-02-26 21:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Only dreams of burning that thing down with Napalm will provide any relief of pain.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Warusha
By Odin.Warusha 2017-05-06 21:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

I did the thing, finally. 24% Cure Potency II gear feels good.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2017-06-13 02:21:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I'm stuck on the 15,000 KU reward. I know I didn't get it, but I did get the 10,000 KU.

I also have the two bronze KI, the two silver KI, and am a legend (obviously from having all 4 KI) in all coalitions.

According to the BG-WIKI page for Reja Ygridh, I have all the requirements done. In fact, using the lists on the page, I came up with a spreadsheet show the completed quests. According to the spreadsheet, the only quests not yet complete are:

• A Thirst for Eternity - Getting ready to start it.

• A Thirst Before Time

• In the Land of the Blind - currently active

• Mistress of Ceremonies - currently active

Everything else is done. As far as I can tell from Reja Ygridh's on BG-WIKI the quests I'm missing are part of the 20K KU reward (no the 15K KU).

FFXIclopedia simply says complete the available quests before 9/2014, which isn't much help.

I'd appreciate any insights and/or advice you have on this topic.

Thank you. /bow
By maxsam 2017-06-13 02:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Beat all the naakuuls yet?
By Faero 2017-06-13 02:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

With so few quests left I'd say just finish them off and try again. The BGWiki isn't entirely right about the prerequisites for some of the stages - for instance I got the Bronze Shovel Cordon when I finished Legend rank with all assignments complete in 5/6 coalitions, and hadn't started Scout's at all, even though wiki says all assignments up to Advisor rank in all coalitions.
 Asura.Ajirha
Server: Asura
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2017-06-13 02:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

i think the quest were set in these group due to release date, not due to actually belonging to the 10k 15k or 20k group. what matters is the amount of quest you have done (or probably the fame you earn from completing them.)
i know i didnt do them all in exactly the order they were listed and i did get my 10k and 15k with still a quest from the 15k to be completed. 20k happened after i got them all down.