It's Been 12 Years Now.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » It's been 12 years now.
It's been 12 years now.
 Asura.Pintseyes
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: yurmy123
By Asura.Pintseyes 2017-02-05 05:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I've come back twice over the years. Each time I was looking for something long gone, a game I started playing twelve years ago. I wanted to have the same memories that XI provided to me during level 75 era. That idea will forever remain just a memory.

So to you all I say thank you. Thanks for putting up with me (If you had to). Thanks for allowing me to join your group or party and creating some pretty sick memories that I'll forever have of both my time in game as well as my time playing in game with you all.

Thank you all for just being the people you are and the gamers I learned to appreciate. Of all the gaming communities I ever endured, FFXI has the most pleasant people to be around, fooooor the most part.

I wish you all happy prosperous fun filled lives both in and outside of your gaming life. Take care, be kind to one another as I know you will, fooooor the most part.

Peace..
[+]
user: voiceless
By Asura.Swaggernaught 2017-02-05 07:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Pintseyes said: »
I've come back twice over the years. Each time I was looking for something long gone, a game I started playing twelve years ago. I wanted to have the same memories that XI provided to me during level 75 era. That idea will forever remain just a memory.

So to you all I say thank you. Thanks for putting up with me (If you had to). Thanks for allowing me to join your group or party and creating some pretty sick memories that I'll forever have of both my time in game as well as my time playing in game with you all.

Thank you all for just being the people you are and the gamers I learned to appreciate. Of all the gaming communities I ever endured, FFXI has the most pleasant people to be around, fooooor the most part.

I wish you all happy prosperous fun filled lives both in and outside of your gaming life. Take care, be kind to one another as I know you will, fooooor the most part.

Peace..

Good luck mate :D
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2017-02-05 09:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck ;D i myself have come in gone a couple times in last 10 years but im not leaving till im ejected this time lol.
Hope you find somehting to fill the ffxi void i never have ;D
By Blazed1979 2017-02-05 10:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Best of luck to you fellow FFXI'ER!
You're not retiring, or quiting.. you're just going onto the next expansion. There are bigger dragons to slay. Some come in power suits, others in skirts and high heels! They will charm, poison and silence you! But do not fear, your decade worth of Linkshell, forum and server drama will easily keep you at an advantage!

Zerg them when you have the numbers, Kite and DOTs when you don't!