Forum » FFXI » General » Moved from cerberus to odin
Moved from cerberus to odin
 Odin.Nekdal
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Nekdal
By Odin.Nekdal 2017-02-03 23:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi just throwing out there see if anyone could help with aeonic quest doing sword cause im really digging blu most spells i dont have but have the good ones like MG currently stuck on escha -zitah T2's have all pops except for escha ruaun pops since they are more expensive. Though i can clear most t1's by myself or with the wife helping, but we get stumped hard on some, would really appreciate the help from anyone on cerb biggest pop i have sitting on me is WoC pop. PM me or send me a tell in game mostly on wed/thurs all day if i dont get bored.
 Odin.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-02-04 00:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Google said:
syn·tax
sin,taks
noun
the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.
"the syntax of English"
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2017-02-04 05:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Allow me to translate;

Odin.Nekdal said: »
Greetings fellow adventurers of Vana'diel!

I was pondering as to if anyone would be interested in entreating me with aid for the creation of the legendary Aeonic Weapon, Sequence! I am greatly enjoying Blue Mage, in particular the sheer devastation I can bring about my foes with their incredible magics. However, I am currently lacking in that area, as I have not yet taken upon myself the essence of certain fauna of our great realm. I have bested the fearsome Shinryu and consumed him, empowering my very core with the spell, Mighty Guard, I will mention though.

Pay no mind to that though, for I digress. I am experiencing some difficulty with some of the second tier of enemies inside the dread abyss of Escha - Zi'tah, though I am prepared for them. I have yet, due to a tight purse, been unable to acquire the items asked of me by the Tenshodo agent Dremi, needed to lure the second tier of enemies out within Escha - Ru'Aun. I have achieved victory over the majority of the first tier of enemies, either alone, or with my steadfast ally, and soulmate by my side. We have met somewhat of a match on some of those fiends unfortunately, though it pains me to say.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide me with if you are of the Cerberus World of Vana'diel, the worthiest set of items I have readied is to best the terrifying monster, the Warder of Courage.

If I have piqued your interest, please engage me in a private message on this very site, or whisper me your reply. I am available and awaiting mostly on the days of Wednesday and Thursday, this is assuming I do not let leave of my senses and find something else to amuse me.

I thank you for your time, and good day!

Hope this helps!
[+]
 Odin.Blizzy
user: Blizzit
By Odin.Blizzy 2017-02-04 05:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Damnyoujimwhydoyoualwayspickonpeopleaboutenglish

Your Friend
Bidoof
 Odin.Nekdal
By Odin.Nekdal 2017-02-04 20:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow just asking and i get this...
 Cerberus.Ephexis
Server: Cerberus
user: Ephexis
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2017-02-04 21:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet, I've been running this exact thing as a pickup on Cerb right now. Even with the amount of unprepared people on the server.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2017-02-04 22:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow just asking and i get this...
Are you new to FFXIAH?
[+]
 Odin.Nekdal
By Odin.Nekdal 2017-02-04 23:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope been on ffxiah since 2005
By Quizzy 2017-02-04 23:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ephexis said: »

Deleted, Ephexis is already living in his own personal hell, no reason to pile on.
By knoxvegas 2017-02-05 00:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said: »
Allow me to translate;

I was pondering as to if anyone would be interested in entreating me with aid for the creation of the legendary Aeonic Weapon, Sequence! I am greatly enjoying Blue Mage, in particular the sheer devastation I can bring about my foes with their incredible magics. However, I am currently lacking in that area, as I have not yet taken upon myself the essence of certain fauna of our great realm. I have bested the fearsome Shinryu and consumed him, empowering my very core with the spell, Mighty Guard, I will mention though.

Pay no mind to that though, for I digress. I am experiencing some difficulty with some of the second tier of enemies inside the dread abyss of Escha - Zi'tah, though I am prepared for them. I have yet, due to a tight purse, been unable to acquire the items asked of me by the Tenshodo agent Dremi, needed to lure the second tier of enemies out within Escha - Ru'Aun. I have achieved victory over the majority of the first tier of enemies, either alone, or with my steadfast ally, and soulmate by my side. We have met somewhat of a match on some of those fiends unfortunately, though it pains me to say.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide me with if you are of the Cerberus World of Vana'diel, the worthiest set of items I have readied is to best the terrifying monster, the Warder of Courage.

If I have piqued your interest, please engage me in a private message on this very site, or whisper me your reply. I am available and awaiting mostly on the days of Wednesday and Thursday, this is assuming I do not let leave of my senses and find something else to amuse me.

Hope this helps!

Im dead... lol
 Bismarck.Unagi
Server: Bismarck
user: Unagi
By Bismarck.Unagi 2017-02-05 07:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said: »
Allow me to translate;

Hope this helps!

That avatar makes it so much funnier !!!
[+]
 Odin.Nekdal
By Odin.Nekdal 2017-02-07 00:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

But seriously looking for help on doing this, and no not looking for some smarta$$ remarks about grammer/English. The way i always played if you want respect earn it and give it back all i see is ignorant ppl posting on something.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2017-02-07 00:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You painted a pretty dismal picture of your job selection/ability. Honesty is good but maybe put some effort in yourself.

That's probably why people are trolling you.

Anyway, good luck.