Random Politics & Religion #18

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #18
Random Politics & Religion #18
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67
By fonewear 2017-01-17 09:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-01-17 09:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If you haven't seen Jackie Brown I highly recommend it.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2017-01-17 17:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if, as these last few days tick away, Obama thinks to himself "Maybe if I didn't insult and denigrate everyone that disagreed with me. Maybe if my supporters didn't declare Nuclear War on Republicans. Maybe if I actually tried to work with Republicans and met in the middle somewhere or at least moved forward on areas of agreement. Maybe I actually could have accomplished something besides hundreds of thousands of dead civilians in the Middle East."

An entire Presidency wasted. His entire legacy will be erased.

Thanks, Obama.

Thank you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-17 19:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, everyone will still blame Bush and Trump anyway.

If you lie enough times, people think that it becomes true.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-17 22:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

At least this time, we have someone who will fight back against those lies.

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I wonder if, as these last few days tick away, Obama thinks to himself "Maybe if I didn't insult and denigrate everyone that disagreed with me. Maybe if my supporters didn't declare Nuclear War on Republicans. Maybe if I actually tried to work with Republicans and met in the middle somewhere or at least moved forward on areas of agreement. Maybe I actually could have accomplished something besides hundreds of thousands of dead civilians in the Middle East."

An entire Presidency wasted. His entire legacy will be erased.

Thanks, Obama.

Thank you.
Nah, I'm sure he feels some pretty potent self righteous fulfillment for almost bringing the country to it's knees
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-17 22:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

48 hours!
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-01-17 22:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see how many pardons he can get in

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-01-18 08:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

After 8 years of blaming Obama for everything, it will be a nice change.

That's how Trump got elected.

Everyone lies just some are better than others.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 08:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

After 8 years of blaming Obama for everything, it will be a nice change.
Strange, I don't recall Obama blaming himself for every single thing.

Here's 21 prime examples of Obama blaming somebody else (his usual fall guy is Bush) for his administration's failures. And remember, this was back in 2014.

That's how Trump got elected.
Continue being clueless. Maybe when Trump wins in 2020, you might finally realize how he got into power. But then again, probably not.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 09:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Let's see how many pardons he can get in
Well, he has already surpassed Bush in the number of pardons, and broke the record of number of pardons issued in a single day, so if you committed a crime, most especially a violent crime, Obama will save you!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-18 09:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

Gives the details of each person granted clemency and what their convictions are.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-18 09:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Majority of people being granted clemency are in drug related charges, bank fraud, mail fraud, fraud, tax evasion and espionage/leaking government information.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-01-18 10:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Newly Discovered Moth Species Named After Trump
The Daily Beast

No, it isn't a joke.

Nor is the picture photoshopped.

Quote:
Just days before President-elect Donald Trump takes office, he has the honor of having a newly discovered species of moth named after him. Evolutionary biologist Vazrick Nazari, who dubbed the new species Neopalpa donaldtrumpi, said he was inspired by “the resemblance of the scales on the frons (head) of the moth to Mr. Trump’s hairstyle” in the Zookeys scientific journal....
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-18 10:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

That moth can't top this one:

Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-18 10:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Majority of people being granted clemency are in drug related charges, bank fraud, mail fraud, fraud, tax evasion and espionage/leaking government information.

So much violence.

http://www.thevillagegroupie.com/home/2017/1/17/groundbreaking-study-finds-everything-you-believe-in-is-absolutely-true-and-supported-by-all-evidence

I think you'll enjoy this.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 10:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, it could be worse. Trump could be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize before he actually does anything, and then either continues the various wars he was in when elected or allows, even helps conflicts to occur in the Middle East. Cause, you know, got to receive that prize before you earn it, right?
By fonewear 2017-01-18 10:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The confirmation hearing are about as exciting as watching grass grow. No wonder nothing gets done in Congress.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-18 10:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The confirmation hearing are about as exciting as watching grass grow. No wonder nothing gets done in Congress.

That and some of the questions are beyond stupid. The Pocahontas and Carson exchange made me wonder what planet she comes from.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-18 11:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember grab the patriarchy by the balls !

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-waxwork-madrid-topless-protest_us_587e18dfe4b03549ebc065c6?section=us_women

A topless feminist protester groped a waxwork of Donald Trump during its official unveiling in Madrid, Spain, on Tuesday morning.

The unidentified woman, who had “grab back” and “grab patriarchy by the balls” scrawled in English across her bare chest and back, reportedly broke through a security cordon to grab the crotch area of the life-sized statue of the U.S. president-elect.
By fonewear 2017-01-18 11:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd post the image of the topless feminist but I'm not a cruel person !
[+]
By crimsondragon 2017-01-18 15:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So much violence.

http://www.thevillagegroupie.com/home/2017/1/17/groundbreaking-study-finds-everything-you-believe-in-is-absolutely-true-and-supported-by-all-evidence

I hope our government funded this amazing well thought out study. I can't wait til next year when they do another one with contradictory results.

Quote:
“In fact,” he continued “there is no problem if some of your beliefs contradict each other. Our study proves them all to be true. Like if you believe that all life is sacred, our study finds conclusive evidence to support this claim. But if you also believe that your annoying friend Trisha is a stupid *** woman who deserves to die, we also found evidence to support that claim!”

Oh. Never mind folks I guess contradicting is totally acceptable now. Who said Obama accomplished nothing in his 8 years!?!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 15:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

crimsondragon said: »

So much violence.

I hope our government funded this amazing well thought out study. I can't wait til next year when they do another one with contradictory results.

Quote:
“In fact,” he continued “there is no problem if some of your beliefs contradict each other. Our study proves them all to be true. Like if you believe that all life is sacred, our study finds conclusive evidence to support this claim. But if you also believe that your annoying friend Trisha is a stupid *** woman who deserves to die, we also found evidence to support that claim!”

Oh. Never mind folks I guess contradicting is totally acceptable now. Who said Obama accomplished nothing in his 8 years!?!
That person used an Onion-like source as evidence of his argument, so just ignore him.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-01-18 15:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Groundbreaking study has shown that the U.S. ranks last in grasping glaring satire.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-18 15:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The person posted a satirical article for the sake of humor not to back up a point. The fact you two took it seriously is evidence that the two of you shouldn't be taken seriously.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 15:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

With some people here, it's hard to tell if they are being serious or not. Especially since they use the same argument all the time, and when called out on it, either say "it's satire" or go crying to a mod asking them to save them from their own argument.

/hands out a couple boxes of crayons to people
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-18 15:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So what is gonna happen to Assange now that he goes to USA? Almost feels like he traded his life for Manning's(for those unaware he said he'll go to USA if Obama pardoned Manning - and now he confirmed it).
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67