Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Starting from scratch
Starting from scratch
By Hecky 2016-12-16 13:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I been wanting to level summoner since forever now, but since i got back this summer i pretty much been playing catchup on everything else so im only now getting around to looking up SMN. I have read the guide here on the forum aswell as browsed some of the post in search for info but still feel alittle overwhelmed.

I been wanting to play summoner for a long time, but i have not played it endgame so there is alot i dont know.
One thing im wondering about is gear. I have Espiritus and i see alot of summoners use this. What path would you recommand i augment, and should i get the Oboro weapon aswell, for the prep cost - and TP gain? How much prep - do i need?

What AF/relic/Emp gear should i collect and get to 119? I just got the Unity body, and i have the body abj. from escha ru'aun. I also have the november ambuscade set +1. Im trying to figure out how much BP delay- i need, and where to get my damage from. Will summoning magc skill mainly just boost ward? Again im sorry for very basic noob questions, but i feel like there is a jungle of information out there and i am still only just learning the ropes so any advice will be appriciated.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.