Sealord Skin Farming Outside Of Voidwatch Events

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Sealord Skin farming outside of Voidwatch events
Sealord Skin farming outside of Voidwatch events
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2016-12-04 12:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This mat frustrates me during non-VW campaigns. Any suggestions on farming it effectively? It's a matter of supply at these times, so just farming gil instead isn't an option.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-12-04 12:26:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Make a Pt of 6 Bring Nin Blm Blu Rdm and X2 dd use 5 displacers and Proc it and Kill it...?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2016-12-04 12:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Make a Pt of 6 Bring Nin Blm Blu Rdm and X2 dd use 5 displacers and Proc it and Kill it...?

Make a party of 6 is not farming in my opinion. If there sadly is no better way than Bismark proccing, I'd rather see 1/4 of the drops solo and a)not wait around for people to be interested and b)have to buy their skins.

And Brother, you're on Levi...how's this shout gonna go over? Lol
Server: Odin
By Odin.Phillybalboa 2016-12-04 13:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

2 people with 2 different solutions to your problem and you *** slapped them both for it. awesome
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2016-12-04 13:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

actually, it was one response to a person I know in-game...I'm sure he'll laugh at the post more than take offense. And if Brotherhood did take offense, like I said, we see each other enough around Leviathan and do enough PuG together (and I hope our respect is mutual!) that I'm sure he's comfortable enough to send me a /tell and straighten it out. To the offer made about jumping servers, I actually didn't comment.

But thanks for the contribution to the thread.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-12-04 18:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cele I was kinda hinting there are ppl willing to help if you just ask the right ones. Since you became a Glow worm, you like to pick on me more...:-P