Jingle Baaas Daily Ticket!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Jingle Baaas daily ticket!
Jingle Baaas daily ticket!
By Bamboom 2016-11-18 12:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I have max characters as well. Has anyone on Asura unlocked the daily ticket with all of their characters? Where is the best place to do this? It's probably not soloable... right?
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2016-11-18 12:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bamboom said: »
I have max characters as well. Has anyone on Asura unlocked the daily ticket with all of their characters? Where is the best place to do this? It's probably not soloable... right?

Solo'd it last night for a mule outside Windy, but it seems the best crowd gathered around Sandy.
I unlocked it on 2 mules and my main there.
By Pantafernando 2016-11-18 13:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bamboom said: »

I stopped after the second one because doing it for all would take forever (i would say on average at least 20 mins each char, so a person with maxed chars would take over 5 hours just seeing stuffs spinning...).

But its soloable. I would advise first leveling the char to 5 as with lv1 its quite easy being one hit koed. Strats are already given in the other thread. I just would add that dont waste your time doing this event if your internet is bad or if youre lagging too much, as that makes near impossible to hit the right cores.
By Pantafernando 2016-11-18 13:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Notable (?) drops today:

riftdross
crobaci +1
supershear ring
 Asura.Kuztastic
Server: Asura
user: RobKuz
By Asura.Kuztastic 2016-11-18 13:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
But its soloable. I would advise first leveling the char to 5 as with lv1 its quite easy being one hit koed.

Actually, 2 of my mules were level 1. I just popped some HP food and stepped carefully. And if you're there with a large group, just stay out of range. You'll still get your sheep, and be in no danger of dying (Cheap, bleeding off of others, but affective if the group is already there and working)
 Asura.Thorva
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-11-18 14:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kuztastic said: »
Pantafernando said: »
But its soloable. I would advise first leveling the char to 5 as with lv1 its quite easy being one hit koed.

Actually, 2 of my mules were level 1. I just popped some HP food and stepped carefully. And if you're there with a large group, just stay out of range. You'll still get your sheep, and be in no danger of dying (Cheap, bleeding off of others, but affective if the group is already there and working)

You can get ko very easy as a lvl one, and if you are careful you can still survive. Alternatively just kill 8-10 mobs nearby and you are lvl 5
By Sidiov 2016-11-18 15:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

today's haul: ebony lumber, dryad root, chiffonier, squid sushi +1, Butterpear, Custom Pants, Airlixir +1

I really hate you guys who get all the hexed -1, cats eyes, and limitless mog pouches. Makes me want to keep trying, but my results make me feel a fool.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-11-18 15:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone got a cat eye ?
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
Server: Bismarck
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2016-11-18 15:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a note for those who get an item that is Rare. If you already have that item and he picks it for you, you get the option to clean up your inventory and get the item or give it back. Even if you give him back the item, you will still have used your free ticket for the day and won't get a second shot at it.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-11-18 16:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting thank you for info!
 Ragnarok.Littleanimal
Server: Ragnarok
user: Beanie
By Ragnarok.Littleanimal 2016-11-18 19:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten two 100 byne bills and some junk.
 Asura.Lordwmd
By Asura.Lordwmd 2016-11-20 15:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Just pulled a Hexed Bliaut -1
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2016-11-20 15:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

100 byne, hexed coif, hexed wristbands, cursed dalmatica, 2x heavy metal pouches (3x and 12x), 2x linen coin purse (53x and 97x), shadow gem, and misc stuff so far
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-11-20 15:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Someone got a cat eye ?
[+]
 Odin.Madotsuki
user: Madotsuki
By Odin.Madotsuki 2016-11-21 09:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Best thing so far I've gotten was a Mulcibar's Scoria. First time I've ever gotten anything worth over a mil through any of these 'random loot' type things! (then again I only just recently resubbed)
By Justuas 2016-11-22 12:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a Bolelabunga today.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-11-22 13:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone in the post was whining about getting crap. He stated cat eye in there etc..but I ran into a issue that is odd. Out of my 30 characters 2 of them had this issue. It is true if you have a rare or rare ex item and the daily ticket draws it he suggests to throw it away or give it back to the npc. Now here is my issue:twice this happen with riftdross and a cursed kote both not rare or rare ex. Both chars had two open slots and both chars had a cursed kote and a riftdross. The npc stated that because I had a riftdross in my inventory I could not get the other unless I dropped it or give it back to NPC. I was pist of course then another character got the same message for a cursed kote. WTF SE?
By Bamboom 2016-11-22 14:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So far: 3x Silver pieces, cursed crown -1, hexes slops, linen pouch and riftdross

Nothing really fancy but loving this event
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-11-22 15:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidiov said: »
today's haul: ebony lumber, dryad root, chiffonier, squid sushi +1, Butterpear, Custom Pants, Airlixir +1

I really hate you guys who get all the hexed -1, cats eyes, and limitless mog pouches. Makes me want to keep trying, but my results make me feel a fool.
@Drakenv: He was clearly trolling from the context of his post.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-11-22 15:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Boo! Oh well I'll go finish two more afterglows then :(
[+]
By Bamboom 2016-11-23 13:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a tenryu domaru +1 from either gobby box or this. Is it worth it to convert that back into a hexed domaru -1?
 Sylph.Braden
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Braden 2016-11-23 14:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Any Hexed -1 body should be worth recursing for sure. Don't think you can get any other uncursed HQs from Gobbie/Chach, including Cursed -1s.
By Bamboom 2016-11-23 21:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm weird I checked my screens and it was from gobbie

By Pantafernando 2016-11-24 02:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Someone in the post was whining about getting crap. He stated cat eye in there etc..but I ran into a issue that is odd. Out of my 30 characters 2 of them had this issue. It is true if you have a rare or rare ex item and the daily ticket draws it he suggests to throw it away or give it back to the npc. Now here is my issue:twice this happen with riftdross and a cursed kote both not rare or rare ex. Both chars had two open slots and both chars had a cursed kote and a riftdross. The npc stated that because I had a riftdross in my inventory I could not get the other unless I dropped it or give it back to NPC. I was pist of course then another character got the same message for a cursed kote. WTF SE?

Its your inventory thats full.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2016-11-24 08:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Incorrect it happen again 29 out of 30 open slot and it was a mont silver piece.
 Bahamut.Gorion
Server: Bahamut
user: Gorion
By Bahamut.Gorion 2016-11-24 10:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

cursed dalmatica -1, not too shabby
By Bamboom 2016-11-24 13:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Scoria and L jadeshell and cursed haidate -1 today, not bad! Would have killed for those during 75 cap