Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Add Characters to Guildwork
Add Characters to Guildwork
By tyalangan 2016-10-19 19:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

How do I add a character to Guildwork now that the LS community page is terminated? I get the below message when attempting to add a character:

"Guildwork's scraper may be down or FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community might be inaccessible. Please try again. "
By vaulout 2016-10-30 17:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It should be "//gw flush --add"
[+]
 Neb
By Neb 2016-11-01 21:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I have done this and it has added my other character to guildwork but it is not getting a rank or showing achievements on FFAH anyone know how to fix this
[+]
 Lakshmi.Bastiat
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byte
By Lakshmi.Bastiat 2016-11-01 23:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Neb said: »
I have done this and it has added my other character to guildwork but it is not getting a rank or showing achievements on FFAH anyone know how to fix this
These haven't worked for a long time (Since LS community went down). Not sure if it will be fixed.
 Neb
By Neb 2016-11-16 09:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone figured this out yet?? I still cant get my second character to rank.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2016-11-16 09:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

/gw flush --add

This should allow you to add characters. Until someone updates the plugin to allow access to Mission data, your Mission data will be blank on ffxiah. The only way of accessing this before was via the ls community.

Edit: just read up. Your probably SOL when it comes to the ranking.
 Neb
By Neb 2016-11-16 09:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So Basically what you are saying is Until her mission show up she will not be able to be ranked. All her gear and everything gets scanned she just doesn't have an Achievement Tab or any missions showing.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2016-11-16 11:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I am not Rooks so I do not know. That is most likely the reason though.
By Nocki 2016-11-16 13:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have spoken to Rooks about it, and he doesn't seem to have a method to fix it easily. (He'd basically have to completely redo all of the ways that every achievement is read.) I play 4 characters, and only the one that was at one point connected to LS Community is ranked.