Forum » FFXI » General » CP/JP per hour
CP/JP per hour
 Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Antonaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Kouryuu 2016-11-18 14:32:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You shouldn't need COR roll while campaign is running as long as you can hold chains, no?
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-11-18 14:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thought about that and probably not if you're in a party where all members have all CP gifts/bonuses, but that seems like a rare case. I keep EXP roll anyway since no roll will really improve our killspeed any further aside from *maybe* Samurai Roll, so I like it as "just in case chain breaks" insurance.
By RolandJ 2016-11-18 14:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

How much were your Resolutions and Last Stands hitting for Llewelyn? Aeonic gun?
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-11-18 14:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Had filters, but when I went DRK with lolnon-AGRag my Resos were doing around 35-42k depending on my TP when I went, and the WAR in that PT had AG Rag so they were probably around 37-45k. My mule COR's Last Stands do about 30-35k on Bats, ~25-28k on Crabs/Pugils, and yeah she's using Fomalhaut. Ideally if you have someone with Resolution in your PT they'd be closing, but we had no way to do Distortion > Fusion > Light with our jobs.
 Asura.Werdxi
Server: Asura
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2016-11-18 14:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Toralin said: »
Asura.Werdxi said: »
Was making 8.8M/hr a few days ago. I'm pretty sure you just can't get more than that in Apex at least. limited to the time it takes to do a SC then 1x MB and 65k/mob. But yah, that's unrealistic and shouldn't be your goal. 4M/hr is still really good.

its easy when you dont even need to MB because a COR is 1-shotting the mobs closing darkness with Leaden

BLU COR GEO GEO SCH (anything) 11m/hr is possible, just super buff the leaden, when you do 99k leaden/99k darkness almost everything dies

Although this is true, and I love it when it happens, it's just easier to get 1 or 2 decent BLM than 1 extremely good COR, to pull this off. And extremely good cors that could pull this off are likely mastered...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-11-18 22:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Don't have to be so dependent on your COR. 3 DDs just 3-stepping Light can pull in 400+ JP/hr as well as long as you don't lose chain;

The problem with that is that you really need good players for that to work out, and a lot of players are not...good.

If you are only playing with people you know it's no problem though.
Server: Asura
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2016-11-19 01:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Have yet to try a melee based 3 step SC party. Might try one of these days. Seems the only strong closer is Cor though. Haven't seen a job that can break 30k dmg WS (75k SC) other than COR on Apex mobs. Seems pretty difficult for most jobs. Playing Ninja right now and definitely am not one of those jobs that can pull it off (barely can hit 10k with full buffs using Blade:Shun).

They seriously need to let you earn job points on any job and use them on any job that is level 99 (that should be the requirement). Really pointless to have extra job points on a job that can't even use them. Hopefully they change that or introduce something to use JP on. Would help to be more flexible with JP parties and not be bound to using only the job you need points on.
By Calinari 2016-11-19 02:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »
Have yet to try a melee based 3 step SC party. Might try one of these days. Seems the only strong closer is Cor though. Haven't seen a job that can break 30k dmg WS (75k SC) other than COR on Apex mobs. Seems pretty difficult for most jobs. Playing Ninja right now and definitely am not one of those jobs that can pull it off (barely can hit 10k with full buffs using Blade:Shun).

DotDotDot

Apex crabs, with mage buffs from geo, yeah no ones doing ***for damage. Change those to melee buffs, and everyones doing big numbers. Especially to Apex Bats. Apex Raptors. (anything not a PLD Crab, lol.) Don't tp burn crabs (generally).
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2016-12-01 22:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I measure party CP in Falkirk per hour which is the amount of CP a Falkirk can solo while everyone spams their CP rings.
During a campaign this is about 10 million CP/h without a cor or approximately the same speed as an apex pt targeting crabs/pugils and killing a new mob every 6~7ish seconds.
At less than 0.3 Falkirk per hour I might as well solo in Reisenjima for silt/beads on whatever job I feel like or that generally doesn't get an invite into apex pts.
[+]
By lolala 2016-12-01 23:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

PLD SCH + 4 leechers.

400~ jp /hour, more if you have Cor roll and Kupofried.

SCH is here just for super Regen and Phalanx.
PLD is all, get a train, super tank, non-stop Aeolian Edge.

Though it does require a bit of work to build such a PLD, ochain is a must, combined with DT and magic attack sets.
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2016-12-01 23:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snaps said: »
During campaign I regularly get 300+ JP/hour at Reisenjima #2. Two BLUs cleaving, one on each side, people in the middle. That said I feel the CP is better on apex mobs, but you don't get any silt/beads/vorseal credit for apex mobs.
if you do 5 south in the place with chigeos, frogs, lady bugs, mantids, you can get 8400kcp/hr with one blu self aoeing and someone else keeping chain, we hit 9800k/hr when we invited a few more weaker melees to help keep chain. Ended up getting 500 jp in a little over 2-2.5hrs and chain 1000+ before we had to spend points. I was on rdm 2 shotting mobs with spells and a friend was on blu pulling and self aoeing, various melees (thf, nin, weak blm leech) joined which i stopped to haste and occasionally cure while chaining. It was def great for silt.