Forum » FFXI » General » Account Lost
Account Lost
 Fenrir.Dennis
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: dpvanes
By Fenrir.Dennis 2016-10-11 02:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I lost access to my account after some time of inactivity, maybe its hacked, idk.

anyway, I was thinking of coming back, starting a new char, just to enjoy to game again.

my question is this: on my original account I had a one time password thingy once (deactivated it later) that got me some extra storage on all chars on that account. If I have to get a new account (I did contact SE but I dont know if they can/will help) will I get that extra bag or do I need to register for one time pw again?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-11 02:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dennis said: »
I lost access to my account after some time of inactivity, maybe its hacked, idk.

anyway, I was thinking of coming back, starting a new char, just to enjoy to game again.

my question is this: on my original account I had a one time password thingy once (deactivated it later) that got me some extra storage on all chars on that account. If I have to get a new account (I did contact SE but I dont know if they can/will help) will I get that extra bag or do I need to register for one time pw again?
I doubt SE would switch your token for you like that, esp since you had already deactivated it once ti was deactivated it wouldn't even give new bags to chacaters on the same POL account, but on the plus side SE came out with a smart phone app(android/iphone) years ago that does the same thing and is free.
 Fenrir.Dennis
By Fenrir.Dennis 2016-10-11 02:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
once ti was deactivated it wouldn't even give new bags to chacaters on the same POL account, but on the plus side SE came out with a smart phone app(android/iphone) years ago that does the same thing and is free.

But it did give the bag to new characters after deactivation, I created many, many characters after I deactivated it, and they all had the bag.

Does the free app also give the extra bag?
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-10-11 05:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Does the free app also give the extra bag?

Yes. You keep the bag after deactivation as well.
 Fenrir.Dennis
By Fenrir.Dennis 2016-10-18 07:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

For those who missed me (haha, I know I'm funny), I'm back, on Asura this time, and like every other middle aged man, I made a Mithra.
By Jetackuu 2016-10-18 08:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
once ti was deactivated it wouldn't even give new bags to chacaters on the same POL account
Yeah going to follow up with this being patently false.
 Fenrir.Celdwn
user: celdwn
By Fenrir.Celdwn 2016-10-18 10:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

smartphone app software key, download, register, get bag, remove software key from account, delete key app. Total time 15 minutes.
 Fenrir.Dennis
By Fenrir.Dennis 2016-10-20 03:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Been there, done that, am happily storing drops in my bag now.

Thanks for the heads up.
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2016-10-20 06:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

For those who missed me (haha, I know I'm funny), I'm back, on Asura this time, and like every other middle aged man, I made a Mithra.
Welcome to Asura, where we have vast masses of middle aged male mithras that have undergone a sexchange.
[+]