Reisenjima Augments Addon
 Fenrir.Snaps
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-07 11:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Crossposting this from bg.

I wrote an addon that will log your Reisenjima gear augments to a csv. It doesn't work with traded dark matter but it will work with the campaign dark matter.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2j941f9pgvchn6x/broseem.zip?dl=0

Just load it before you start augmenting stuff.

//lua load broseem

It would be nice to have more data on these as there are properties like Kanaria/Skinflayer not being able to get +4 TA from Fern that might otherwise got unnoticed. It would also be nice understand the Fern distribution properties more deeply to help in choosing stones.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Pafos
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Pafos 2016-10-07 11:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This is great. Thanks

We can easier build the reisen augments page on BG with this :D
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-07 11:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome add-on if you want to PM any pastebins of collected data or dropbox/google drive. Would help us a ton on BG Wiki.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-07 12:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it would be best to just set up a shared drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8xuIyjPy66QYlJLRWt5ZVBQTnM?usp=sharing

Anybody with the link can edit this. The csvs are created with timestamps. It should be easy to write a pandas/python script to drop duplicate entries. This means anybody can reupload their entire csv at any time without worrying about clearing anything out (just don't overwrite the other csvs).

It would be nice to have this done automatically, although I don't know if I'll get around to it, but anybody else is certainly welcome.
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-08 21:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I added some data for the last few days of augmenting. One thing I already noticed is that there doesn't seem to be any occurrences of a single stat roll in slot 1 (i.e. Attack+0~30 or Attack+0~30) with a matching stat in slot 4 or 5. I only check a few cases (this was manually without any kind of script), so I might have missed something, but it would explain why nobody has ever observed Attack 41+ or Accuracy 41+. My hunch is that the game just drops the corresponding 4/5 slot if you roll a single stat augment in the first slot, although I will need to more thoroughly scrutinize the data to be sure that's how it works.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-09 00:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Would you mind if I talked to the Windower dev team about getting your add-on officially added to Windower? I'd like to see it get more exposure it would help us a ton.
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-09 01:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-09 21:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I wrote a python script that will merge a directory containing broseem csv files. It separates the augment types and potency and drops any duplicates.

http://pastebin.com/WreBBVyM

The next step is another python script that can take the output from this and determine what slot each augment came from (the server 'justifies'). It should be possible on any augment that used a fern/pellucid/taupe stone. Not sure about dark matter.

You just need to point it to the folder containing all of the csv files. i.e.

Code
python merge_augments.py broseem_csvs

It will create a csv named 'merged.csv' in the directory you ran the script from.
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-10 02:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snaps said: »
The next step is another python script that can take the output from this and determine what slot each augment came from (the server 'justifies'). It should be possible on any augment that used a fern/pellucid/taupe stone. Not sure about dark matter.

http://pastebin.com/m35uyYYT

Run this from the same folder as the 'merged.csv' and it will create a 'slots.csv' (sample output http://pastebin.com/775hU3es).

This currently only does armor although the same approach will probably work for weapons too. It requires coming up with some predicates that are true for augments slots can produce and to also verify that a few conditions about those predicates and how the augments are applied are true.

Using this output, it was very easy to determine that a slot 1 single augment always results in the corresponding slot 4/5 augment being dropped.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2016-10-29 11:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone compiled enough data to know the maximums? ie: people reporting over 35mab on herculean magic path
By Isilrhofal 2016-10-30 14:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

You can find my numbers here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5WOMhK6R11CNTNUc1I5aHVFdVE/view
By Isilrhofal 2016-11-07 10:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Just to clarify, I only added some JSON implementation to the Code. All Credit for the Broseem Addon goes to Fenrir.Snaps

I created a simple version which can also POST this to any server supporting JSON.

Broseem + JSON:
http://pastebin.com/HkK5Zg7M

db.json:
Code
{
	"Oseem": [
		{
		"id":0
		}
	]
}

Simple Server:
https://hub.docker.com/r/clue/json-server/

Results:
Quote:
[
{
"id": 0
},
{
"timestamp": "2016:11:07 16:21:27",
"name": "Herculean Vest",
"stone": "pellucid",
"path": "melee",
"augment1": "Rng.Acc.+10",
"augment2": "Weapon skill damage +2%",
"augment3": "AGI+6",
"augment4": "Accuracy+14",
"augment5": "none",
"id": 1
}
]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-07 10:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Neat.

Why did you choose to record as-you-go rather than an export option?

One thing I'd love, when augmenting something, is to be able to do something like

//rei Merlinic Jubbah and see all the augments all my jubbahs. Maybe the not so good mab augment was replaced by an fc augment that's better than my current fc augment, so it's time to replace that and start trying to work on the other jubbah (as an example).
By Isilrhofal 2016-11-07 11:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

While not exporting as .csv file you could use gearswaps export function for this.
//gs export all

From the code '//gs export' supports the following options:
targinv,all_items,xml,all_sets,use_job_in_filename,use_subjob_in_filename,overwrite_existing

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Neat.

One thing I'd love, when augmenting something, is to be able to do something like

//rei Merlinic Jubbah and see all the augments all my jubbahs. Maybe the not so good mab augment was replaced by an fc augment that's better than my current fc augment, so it's time to replace that and start trying to work on the other jubbah (as an example).
 Fenrir.Snaps
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-11-07 13:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Neat.

The purpose of this addon wasn't for helping with the augmenting process. It's a data collection addon (for now). That's also why I chose csv. I use Python for data analysis. Json would have worked fine for me, but most people use Excel (also, good luck writing that collating algorithm in Excel.)
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-07 14:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Aha, so your goal is more data-collection on the all augments (accepted and rejected).

Makes sense. Sorry for missing the probably-obvious.