So Endgame Is Still Reisnjima Isnt It ??

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » so endgame is still Reisnjima isnt it ??
so endgame is still Reisnjima isnt it ??

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Verda 2016-09-28 00:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Escha + Reisenjima, Intense Ambuscade, High Level UNM, Master Trials and to a lesser extent VD BCNMs all qualify as endgame to most people.
[+]
By Draylo 2016-09-28 00:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn how many times do you quit!! They are also adding a new content soon, but haven't said what it is yet.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vladislav
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: burado
By Bahamut.Vladislav 2016-09-28 04:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ambuscade going to get new "Nyzle Isle" sets , so time to work ! also new trust AAGK ( and AAEV soon )
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-28 05:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vladislav said: »
Ambuscade going to get new "Nyzle Isle" sets , so time to work ! also new trust AAGK ( and AAEV soon )

Makes me wonder will aaev be better than August or amuchu or gesso ?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-09-28 05:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Doubt it, at best I expect her to be a more durable whm
By Ruaumoko 2016-09-28 05:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like them to add iLv Salvage.

That'd be a challenge.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-09-28 05:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Escha + Reisenjima, Intense Ambuscade, High Level UNM, Master Trials and to a lesser extent VD BCNMs all qualify as endgame to most people.
Pretty much sums it up.
That and making afterglows i guess.
[+]
By Vijara 2016-09-28 06:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »
I'd like them to add iLv Salvage.

That'd be a challenge.

What would the rewards be now that they already ran through all the Salvage sets with Ambuscade? Also, are you going to give Alexandrite or a different type of currency in there?

I know your idea is not likely to happen but I'm curious if you had an idea for it.
 Cerberus.Drayco
Server: Cerberus
user: Drayco
By Cerberus.Drayco 2016-09-28 06:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as were on the "member berries" kick (go watch SouthPark), I'd like to see NNI sets revamped to 119.

As much as I would love to see new content... if it's anything like SoA, I'll pass. Ridiculously over dialogue'd story. Very easy/boring fights. Lack luster rewards.

At least Rhapsodies was good.
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-09-28 06:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If SoA was ridiculously overdialogued what does that make WotG?
You're obviously more than entitled to like and dislike whatever you like, personal tastes etc, but at least just say "I didn't like it" rather than give the impression there's some objective reason that caused that, no?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-28 07:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Adding new mobs to the same content is not new content !
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-09-28 08:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Game is fun and still getting content.. just gotta do more then just put cor rolls on and afk tho
[+]
 Bismarck.Indigla
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2016-09-28 13:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

They said they were working on new battle content that isn't Master Trials or Ambuscade.
By FaeQueenCory 2016-09-28 14:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Doubt it, at best I expect her to be a more durable whm
From the video they released when they added the ciphers, she has all PLD JAs (dunno about circles though) and what looked like capped FC. She also has access to CdC.
If she has a DT term, she'll be equal to August. If she doesn't then she'll be around Amchuchu and Gessho's level... sorta depends on if she can C5/6... idr if she pro/shellra5'd or not.
But she'll definitely be the best nonAugust PLD Trust.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2016-09-28 15:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Indigla said: »

They said they were working on new battle content that isn't Master Trials or Ambuscade.

yes, and that will mostly likely be released on November which is the month of XI. They probably might have more then one set of campaigns for that month too. Also considering that Return home to vana'diel will most likely be in November, so definitely will see double cp/xp, but should really complain how that lasts so short of 10 days instead of the rest of the month like other campaigns
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-09-28 17:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Drayco said: »
As much as I would love to see new content... if it's anything like SoA, I'll pass. Ridiculously over dialogue'd story. Very easy/boring fights. Lack luster rewards.

At least Rhapsodies was good.

Sorry, but you're out of your mind. SoA mission path, sure. But that was really just intended to let the entire community see the story. Criticizing that as inadequate content is like saying the entirety of pre-ToAU FFXI was just nation/Zilart/CoP missions, and completely ignoring leveling/merits, sky, sea, Dynamis, Limbus, HNM...

Honestly, the SoA events were some of the most logically designed content in the history of the game. Good sense of reward progression, good mix of content for different skill levels and types of groups.

Reives: for low tier gear and currency
WKR: server-wide events that anyone can join, better gear
Skirmish: 5 iterations of progressively upgraded content with good gear rewards
Delve: probably the meat of the expansion, and a really fantastic event in its prime that had a long life as premier content. Alliance sized before the HP scaling patch, and party to alliance afterwards.
Incursion, Vagary, Sinister Reign: All of these provided solid new "endgame" content, kept things pretty fresh and provided reasonably good rewards.
Apex mobs: Meripo 2.0

I have no illusions that we'll ever again be getting anything on the level of a full SoA expansion's worth of content, but a major event on the scale of Delve, or even some smaller events in line with Incursion/Vagary/SR would be pretty great (heck, SR "2.0" with some new sets of NMs/rewards would be a meaningful addition with minimal dev requirements).
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-28 17:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
heck, SR "2.0" with some new sets of NMs/rewards would be a meaningful addition with minimal dev requirements

I would be all over this. You could probably piece together one for each of the major storylines (except maybe Zilart; the dirty secret of Zilart is that it's way, WAY shorter and less interesting than any of us remember).
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-09-28 17:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Said it before and I'll say it again. Any content that allows me to kill Naja would be a godsend.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-09-28 18:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
heck, SR "2.0" with some new sets of NMs/rewards would be a meaningful addition with minimal dev requirements

I would be all over this. You could probably piece together one for each of the major storylines (except maybe Zilart; the dirty secret of Zilart is that it's way, WAY shorter and less interesting than any of us remember).

Easy solution here. Just break away from the "friendly characters" and use...

The sky god trigger NM's. Olla, Zipacna, etc!

Toss in Lion/Gilgamesh/Aldo as final tier.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-09-28 18:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Said it before and I'll say it again. Any content that allows me to kill Naja would be a godsend.

Because I couldn't stop thinking about it:

CoP: Louverance/Ulmia/Prishe, Cid/Shikaree X/Y/Z/Jabbos, Tenzen/Sel'theus/Super Prishe

ToaU: Aphmau/Raillefal/Rishfee, Gessho/Luzaf/Karababa, Raubahn/Naja/Super Aphmau

WotG: Lilisette/Altennia/Mayakov, Romaa Mihgo/Ragelise/Cait Sith, Zeid/Excenmille/Super Lilisette
[+]
By Verda 2016-09-28 18:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like that more one thing I don't like about SR is fighting your supposed allies it feels forced and makes no sense. Otherwise for all I care SR can become less and less relevant because I really don't like that place.

I actually like her one of the more colorful chars imo. She's succeeded in making me laugh a lot and way more enjoyable than say boring old tenzen but... to each their own.

Actually, by the definition of content, it is content. Just because it's not content you like doesn't make it something else. Each fight has new mechanics and I'm liking them so far.

Anyway, each can keep their own opinion those are mine.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-09-28 18:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Because I couldn't stop thinking about it:

CoP: Louverance/Ulmia/Prishe, Cid/Shikaree X/Y/Z/Jabbos, Tenzen/Sel'theus/Super Prishe

ToaU: Aphmau/Raillefal/Rishfee, Gessho/Luzaf/Karababa, Raubahn/Naja/Super Aphmau

WotG: Lilisette/Altennia/Mayakov, Romaa Mihgo/Ragelise/Cait Sith, Zeid/Excenmille/Super Lilisette

We'd absolutely need to fight the Tarus for the CoP line. Maybe Mildaurion as well? I'd only see Ulmia as a fight if she had Prishe for protection.

I'd love a Super Nashmeira with Ovjang and Mnejing as adds. An ilvl Raubahn/Razfahd fight would be fantastic. I know Razfahd is primarily an antagonist, but I'd still like it. Perhaps his "redeemed" version.

A Ragelise + Portia duo would be a great fight.
[+]
By Tylaar 2016-09-28 19:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Any content that allows me to kill Zaldon would be a godsend.
[+]