WTS: Multiple HQ Items.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » WTS: multiple HQ items.
WTS: multiple HQ items.
 Bismarck.Boozerr
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Boozerr
By Bismarck.Boozerr 2016-09-24 15:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Varar ring +1 (x2)
Staunch Tathlum +1
Animator P +1 (x2)
Animator P II +1 (x3)
Sancus Sachet +1 (x2)
Elan Strap +1 (x3)
Clerisy Strap +1 (x6)
Ej Necklace +1
Isokeha belt +1
mache earring +1 (x2)
klouskap sash +1
stikini ring +1
tempus fugit +1

PM your offers to me on this site. I won't respond to offers in this post. If your serious, make your offer count. Refer to going prices, level of synth and if it's common or rare. Common items such as straps I am willing to help you out within your budget. Lvl 115 synths bid accordingly, prices are competitive. If I don't respond, I'm not interested in your offer. I often send mules to other servers, just have to wait until I visit your server if you need delivery. I will keep you posted when i can send a mule if we agree on a price. For fast sale, visit me on Bismarck.

Need a synth? I do all for free including HQ (voodoo/jinxed included). Your risk 100%. Must come to Bismarck for crafting assistance. All crafts 110. Send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to make an arrangement.

Edit: my baazar prices on this site are afk prices, not firm. Do not use as a guide. I am very flexible and prefer to hear what people will pay rather then set in stone. Baazar is high end, let me hear your counter offer privately.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-09-24 18:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You are screwing yourself so hard by posting how many you have. It ruins your market. If 5 people want a clerisy strap +1, and they think there's only 1 on the Market, they'll probably snag it before someone else does. But if 5 people want a strap, and there is 10 available, they know they can wait it out and eventually you'll need to liquidate your items and you'll take a hit. Better to be patient and wait it out, and let others think it's the only one left. No ones gonna pay 50$ for a bottle of water in the desert if they know there's a mass source of water not far from there. They'll wait it out. But if they think that's the last bottle of water, they'll easily pay 50$. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help out a fellow crafter! :)
[+]
By Nocki 2016-09-24 20:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

On the same token knowing that he has 20 openns up the exchange of people who wnat to buy multiples. For example I have 4 characters, and could use 1 on every character but I already have 1. If he didn't list how many he had I wouldn't think to buy any, but knowing he has 20 I would buy 3.
 Asura.Boozerr
Server: Asura
By Asura.Boozerr 2016-09-24 21:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Slyshen lol there is no waiting it out when you make them faster then you can sell them. I understand this is also your market, I am sorry. But I craft everything so i am never dependent on any single market. AH space itself becomes more valuable real estate then holding out for a price. Sometimes you gotta Walmart it.
[+]
 Asura.Sandslash
user: hellcatt
By Asura.Sandslash 2016-09-24 21:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

^ 100% agree
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-09-24 23:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Boozerr said: »
@ Slyshen lol there is no waiting it out when you make them faster then you can sell them. I understand this is also your market, I am sorry. But I craft everything so i am never dependent on any single market. AH space itself becomes more valuable real estate then holding out for a price. Sometimes you gotta Walmart it.

Trust me, you're not tapping into my market, if you were, I wouldn't be trying to help you out. I can sell straps all day for 3m and still be making profit at this point. Do I have 1 strap, maybe, do I have 20+, that's also a possibility. But will I blatantly tell everyone my inventory stock, not a chance. If I was on Bismarck I wouldn't buy any of those items right now, cause if you keep it up, you'll have that same amount in a month, or even more, which means your price is gonna drop heavily. ;). And that is exactly why you don't make more than you can sell. Do you think companies just pump ***out all year without taking into account how much is needed? That's how you get overflow, and before you know it you're gonna have 30+ of a single item and you'll halving your prices just to get it out of there. Of course it'll still most likely be profit, but it could be even more with patience, something a lot of people don't have. I guess we do things a little differently, sorry^^;
By Felgarr 2016-09-25 00:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

Trust me, you're not tapping into my market, if you were, I wouldn't be trying to help you out. I can sell straps all day for 3m and still be making profit at this point. Do I have 1 strap, maybe, do I have 20+, that's also a possibility. But will I blatantly tell everyone my inventory stock, not a chance. If I was on Bismarck I wouldn't buy any of those items right now, cause if you keep it up, you'll have that same amount in a month, or even more, which means your price is gonna drop heavily. ;). And that is exactly why you don't make more than you can sell. Do you think companies just pump ***out all year without taking into account how much is needed? That's how you get overflow, and before you know it you're gonna have 30+ of a single item and you'll halving your prices just to get it out of there. Of course it'll still most likely be profit, but it could be even more with patience, something a lot of people don't have. I guess we do things a little differently, sorry^^;

Long time no lurker, here. I actually think we're all in a race against the clock. With each monthly update, the synth materials may get easier to obtain OR the HQ pieces you've made could become outdated.

You can keep your inventory of 10, 20 or 30 items a secret, (and hold out however long you want) ...but ultimately SE will replace your HQ item (given enough a time).

Tick tock...
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-09-25 00:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Felgarr said: »

Long time no lurker, here. I actually think we're all in a race against the clock. With each monthly update, the synth materials may get easier to obtain OR the HQ pieces you've made could become outdated.

You can keep your inventory of 10, 20 or 30 items a secret, (and hold out however long you want) ...but ultimately SE will replace your HQ item (given enough a time).

Tick tock...

I don't think many of the new items that have come out in the last few months will be replaced, if at all, for quite some time. But you're right about any item from early Escha and on, I can absolutely see those getting replaced any patch now.
 Asura.Boozerr
By Asura.Boozerr 2016-09-25 01:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I already got em spread out on servers :) *wink wink. I been doing this awhile my friend, this ain't new to me.

Im gonna edit this in: Walmart can sell 100 hammers for 1 dollar each faster then a mom & pop shop can sell 5 for 20 dollars each. Just saying.
 Bismarck.Boozerr
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Boozerr 2016-10-23 08:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

New list as of Oct 2016:

Isokeha belt +1
mache earring +1 (x2)
klouskap sash +1
stikini ring +1
staunch tathlum +1
tempus fugit +1

**New items Wanting To Sell**
PM me here if you are interested with your offers. Those who have worked with me on past items can vouch for me that i am very easy to work with. I have no server restrictions.
The stikini ring +1 i currently use, that one has very little negotiating room.
*I dont play the game all the time nor do i check my messages often on here. If i don't respond the day you pm me, be patient...I will get back to you when i see it.

(new crafted items added to original list, supply of straps almost gone, varar rings +1 gone.)