Random Politics & Religion #11

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-30 17:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Education plays a big role in this too. It's all about upbringing afterall.

Economics and family are really the basis for whether or not you get an education in this country. poor people tend to stay poor and dumb with fractured families. then the cycle repeats, ect., ect., ect. race really isn't a factor at all.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-30 17:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
That's the most intelligent thing I've read all day kudos.

thanks, I work out.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-30 18:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
We don't see racism but are you assuming that people still think in a racist manner?
It's called disagreeing with people.

If you disagree with a democrat, you are obviously racist. And sexist now.

If you provide proof of not being a racist, or demand proof of your racist behavior, they just say you are inherently racist, because you are different than the "enlightened" ones.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-09-30 18:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I know that I cannot know everything about everything in the world. I know that, given my upbringing, my way of life, and how I perceive it, that I don't know the harsh reality of racism seen by those who live in that situation time and again. It still baffles me why people stay in that situation, and the methods they use to fight against it (very counterproductive and not only hurting their message, but causing ideals to be skewed in a way that it's perceived that they want to be the top dog, the bully on the playground, the very evil they condemn) are horrendous at best.
This looks to be what Ramy was talking about, a point of view that stems from being financially well off your whole life. For people in poor situations, they don't have the option to just get away from it. No money to move to a better area, no money to get a better education or time to attend classes because your multiple part time jobs barely give you time to sleep. Can't get a better job because you lack the above education or training. No family to help because they are stuck in the same boat. And if you become a parent, it puts your kids in the same vicious cycle.

So you lash out to vent your anger and frustration. Others feel the same way and it turns into a mob mentality. All the while, they get told the equivalent of "don't be poor", which compounds the frustration of trying to have a meaningful conversation. And that feeds back and forth between both sides.

Think of how you said you hate being classified as sexist/racist because you are a white Republican. These people are classified as being lazy leeches because they are poor.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-30 19:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I know that I cannot know everything about everything in the world. I know that, given my upbringing, my way of life, and how I perceive it, that I don't know the harsh reality of racism seen by those who live in that situation time and again. It still baffles me why people stay in that situation, and the methods they use to fight against it (very counterproductive and not only hurting their message, but causing ideals to be skewed in a way that it's perceived that they want to be the top dog, the bully on the playground, the very evil they condemn) are horrendous at best.
This looks to be what Ramy was talking about, a point of view that stems from being financially well off your whole life. For people in poor situations, they don't have the option to just get away from it. No money to move to a better area, no money to get a better education or time to attend classes because your multiple part time jobs barely give you time to sleep. Can't get a better job because you lack the above education or training. No family to help because they are stuck in the same boat. And if you become a parent, it puts your kids in the same vicious cycle.

So you lash out to vent your anger and frustration. Others feel the same way and it turns into a mob mentality. All the while, they get told the equivalent of "don't be poor", which compounds the frustration of trying to have a meaningful conversation. And that feeds back and forth between both sides.

Think of how you said you hate being classified as sexist/racist because you are a white Republican. These people are classified as being lazy leeches because they are poor.
Does this apply to everyone then?

Are you saying that there aren't people who choose to stay in that lifestyle because it best suits them? If poverty and squalor is so horrible, like everyone states, you would think that these very people would do whatever they want to escape from it.

And (surprise) people do so. Yes, it's hard, but people have escaped poverty. And people will continue to escape poverty.

The lazy and the leeches want to stay there because they still get rewarded just for being alive, and squander their good fortunes of people who actually give a ***to try to take them away from such poverty. But that's not all of the poor. That's just the lazy leeches you are defending, the one's who are comfortable of their positions and, while stay there, demand more free stuff from those who give them such way of life.

They are the perfect example of the problem that you cannot solve an issue by throwing money at it. All that does is creates a status of dependency, and also creates additional greed from those who's only "contribution" to society is poping out more registered voters for the democrat/liberal party, who keeps them in that position knowing that they have a true voter base that will never betray them, as long as the free ***keeps coming.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-09-30 19:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Associating minorities with laziness and leeches is something racists do.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 19:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If I had a dollar for every racism discussion I could retire right now.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-30 20:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Define racism.

Is it racist to say that blacks have a higher bone density? That Anasazi Jews do better at chess and IQ tests?

There are racial differences.

Last I tested I was in the two percentile bracket IQ test wise. Admittedly I was still in high school then. And I graduated high school at 15. Am I racist for thinking my genetic heritage gave me a leg up on all you goisha?

Mind you the only thing IQ tests predict is how well you will do on IQ tests....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-30 20:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Talk about resting on your laurals!!! What was that 45 god damn years ago?

<3
By fonewear 2016-09-30 20:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Define racism.

Is it racist to say that blacks have a higher bone density? That Anasazi Jews do better at chess and IQ tests?

Last I tested I was in the two percentile bracket IQ test wise. Admittedly I was still in high school then. And I graduated high school at 15. Am I racist for thinking my genetic heritage gave me a leg up on all you goisha?

Mind you the only thing IQ tests predict is how well you will do on IQ tests....

Can you translate this from Jew to English ?
By fonewear 2016-09-30 20:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Define racism.

Oh yea if you are so damn smart why are you wasting time in a dying video game forum !
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-30 20:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, it's Hebrew to English.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-30 20:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

She says Anasazi Jews and nobody bats an eye or asks for clarification.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-30 21:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I assumed she was half native.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-30 21:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
She says Anasazi Jews and nobody bats an eye or asks for clarification.

I just assumed it was Hebrew for "self-loathing"
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-09-30 21:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

But I've been drinking.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-01 03:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of racism..
In Cagliari parents have asked(and obtained) from a school that two immigrated students use a separate bathroom cause they are afraid they will infect all the other kids with "exotic diseases" and rape all the girls(elementary school btw..)

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-10-01 08:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Actually, it's Hebrew to English.

Alt.nerd.obessive !
 Siren.Lordgrim
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 09:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump Demands That Obama Not Pardon Hillary! This Video is Explosive! Best 15 min Of Trump To Date!
YouTube Video Placeholder

They may be chanting lock her up but they really are saying
hang that ***
hang that ***
hang that ***
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 09:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

FBI Turns Against Director Comey
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 09:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget PETER COMEY, the brother of James Comey. He & his firm are the TAX ACCOUNTANTS for the Clinton Foundation They specialize in real estate and were involved in a $1.2 billion. gov't contract for Section 8 housing in NYC. Maybe, just maybe, with a little luck we can grab that worthless Mayor of NYC in this net. That would be a good day's work!
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-10-01 09:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Trump Demands That Obama Not Pardon Hillary! This Video is Explosive! Best 15 min Of Trump To Date!

They may be chanting lock her up but they really are saying
hang that ***
hang that ***
hang that ***
I actually did have someone destroy my phone with a hammer once...
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 09:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got it! let's have Alex moderate the next debate. Man, that would be great. I bet Hillary would show up late
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-01 09:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I actually did have someone destroy my phone with a hammer once...

Ok but did you have a federal subpoena for a investigation to turn it over before doing that ? Because that's what happened to Hillary Clinton she had a federal subpoena for a investigation.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-01 09:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If Hillary wins I want her to admit that she won just because she is a won. And that she is not qualified to do anything but sell girl scout cookies.
By fonewear 2016-10-01 09:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

She is a woman *
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-01 09:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary caught on tape mocking millenials living in parents’ basement and wanting free college
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-01 09:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigh <.<
By fonewear 2016-10-01 10:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry college people don't vote. So all those millennials will be too hungover on election day to vote.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76