Random Politics & Religion #11

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-27 17:41:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
eliroo said: »
Most people don't even know what true Racism or Discrimination even is anymore.
that's because most people are white and don't have to deal with the same problems.

they will never know what it's like to be hated by your own people for looking half white,
and hated by the white majority for looking aboriginal.

I see you have been conditioned by the news too.
Yeah the news is what kicked my grandma out of the reserve for looking too white, and made her and my mother hate their people.

The news is why they refused to tell me anything about my heritage or my people my whole life.

I have a friend who just found out they're native and have a high enough blood quantum to qualify as well as their kids. Their 90 yr old grandmother kept it a secret I'm sure you already understand why.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-27 20:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The liberal playbook is to turn every conservative stance into something it's not. Do you promote the idea that we need to wean ourselves off of foreign oil? Well, then you're anti-environment. Pro-life? Anti-women. Pro religious freedom? Anti-gay. Pro national security? Anti-immigrant/racist.
Quote:
Do you promote the idea that we need to wean ourselves off of foreign oil?
Then why in FL did the republicans regulate rooftop solar out of economic existence?

Quote:
Pro-life?
Its the ones who are pro life, pro war, and pro death penalty that bother me.

Quote:
Pro religious freedom?
Jesus threw the moneylenders out of the temple not the ***. Jesus mentioned divorce and usury, but he never mentioned abortion or gays.

Quote:
Pro national security?
and
Quote:
Anti-immigrant/racist
Have nothing to do with each other.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-27 20:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Restricting abortion rights means restricting the rights of women.
Forbidding civil equality to homosexuals means restricting their rights.
Honestly with that logic telling people to buckle their seat belts restrict their rights. Enforcing more gun control restricts peoples rights....
They do. Really. So do helmet laws.

But they all have a good of the whole rational. Whether or not you agree with it, that is how we have those laws. And, really, they do infringe your personal freedoms.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-27 20:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The liberal playbook is to turn every conservative stance into something it's not. Do you promote the idea that we need to wean ourselves off of foreign oil? Well, then you're anti-environment. Pro-life? Anti-women. Pro religious freedom? Anti-gay. Pro national security? Anti-immigrant/racist.
Quote:
Do you promote the idea that we need to wean ourselves off of foreign oil?
Then why in FL did the republicans regulate rooftop solar out of economic existence?

Quote:
Pro-life?
Its the ones who are pro life, pro war, and pro death penalty that bother me.

Quote:
Pro religious freedom?
Jesus threw the moneylenders out of the temple not the ***. Jesus mentioned divorce and usury, but he never mentioned abortion or gays.

Quote:
Pro national security?
and
Quote:
Anti-immigrant/racist
Have nothing to do with each other.

In order:

Because Florida. /shrug

Warmongers scare me too.

It has less to do with Jesus than it does with the Constitution. I think most Christians are way off base, but that's another conversation entirely.

I meant to say border security, but it came out national security... which are nevertheless related. I'd edit it but, you know. Thanks, Rooks!
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 20:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
As a nation who advocates citizens voting ....
We most certainly do NOT as a nation advocate citizens voting. If we did voting day would be a national holiday or be held over a whole weekend, preferably a 3 day weekend.

Also citizens would be registered to vote at 18 when they register for the draft. Or instead of.

We might even require 4 years of citizenship classes.

Yes we do chanti as a nation represent citizens voting.

What do you think Presidents have been advocating about to nations around the world as we invade and bomb the ***out of them ?

There excuse is to make sure the people can vote. The real reason they never say on TV or interviews is they are following orders from there international banker handlers.

There is alot of sources of president's saying, we are helping spread democracy. Or we are in the business of helping nations around the world be more Democratic.

I have a personal message to all the foreign posters on this website. The next time you hear a President from the US say they want to give your nation democracy. You should fear for your safety because in the coming months your nation may be facing subterfuge, sabotage, airstrike bombings and invasion. Look to Northern Africa, the Middle East, Do you want that to happen to your nation?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-09-27 20:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-09-27 21:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 21:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL fon stop memory burning americans with hillary clinton the establishment .

Now i have to temporary repeal alcohol taxes for a set period to help americans forget the former piece of ***establishment
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 21:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

temporary repeal alcohol
They tried that once, it wasn't a good time.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 22:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
temporary repeal alcohol
They tried that once, it wasn't a good time.

Your not a good time you supporter of high taxation theft and supporter of political parties.

The only party's we want here in the USA are birthday, wedding, graduation, retirement ect .

I can tell your relationship counciling didn't work out your still trying to hit on me. It's not going to work and that's a reality that won't change.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-27 22:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Your not a good time you supporter of high taxation theft and supporter of political parties.
Naw, that's you.

That's the only way you can run your form of government. You anarchist you.

The only party's we want here in the USA are birthday, wedding, graduation, retirement ect .
So, you saying that they don't exist now?

Boy, you really need therapy.

I can tell your relationship counciling didn't work out your still trying to hit on me. It's not going to work and that's a reality that won't change.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-27 22:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

" Through the favor of an overruling and indulgent Providence our country is blessed with a general prosperity and our citizens exempted from the pressure of taxation, which other less favored portions of the human family are obliged to bear.... How gratifying the effect of presenting to the world the sublime spectacle of a Republic of more than 12,000,000 happy people, in the fifty-fourth year of her existence, after having passed through two protracted wars — one for the acquisition and the other for the maintenance of liberty — free from debt and all her immense resources unfettered!" President Andrew Jackson said this. He was the only US President to get the US out of debt without a federal income tax and without a central bank.

“Old Hickory” presided over a nation where Congress had abolished all federal internal taxes, and no citizen saw a tax collector of the United States unless that citizen was in the business of importing foreign goods.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-28 05:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jos, and you wonder why people confuse you as a democrat/liberal.....
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-28 06:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

and you wonder why people confuse you as a trolling supporter of these political parties, central banks, and high taxes and all the laws and regulations taking our freedoms away
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-28 06:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bill Clinton Screws Up His Wife's Campaign Again
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-28 07:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary / Globalists Shutting Down Opposition Media
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-09-28 07:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

and you wonder why people confuse you as a trolling supporter of these political parties, central banks, and high taxes and all the laws and regulations taking our freedoms away
You shouldn't call anyone else a troll. It doesn't work for you.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-09-28 07:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

In short; "I know you are, but what am I?"
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-28 07:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

You shouldn't call anyone else a troll. It doesn't work for you.

right it doesn't work for me sticking up for jos. I'll stick up for whoever i want with no two shits given understood ?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-28 07:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

According to politifact, Trump(260 claims) was saying false-absurd things 69% of times, Clinton(255 claims) 28%.
By eliroo 2016-09-28 07:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The intent of those restrictions aren't to limit rights but rather protect the sanctity of life or marriage in their views.
Don't like abortion? Don't have one. Don't agree with marriage equality? Don't marry your own gender. Yes, it is that easy.

You took a snippet of my post and replied with something that actually had nothing to do with my post.

Yeah the news is what kicked my grandma out of the reserve for looking too white, and made her and my mother hate their people.

The news is why they refused to tell me anything about my heritage or my people my whole life.

I apologize, I did not mean to disparage your plight. I only the read the first line and figure the rest was going to be the liberal rhetoric that is repeated here in the states.

I disagree that you have to experience something to understand it and its severity. While experience helps, it is definitely possible to understand it.

The issue is that here in the Americas, Race really isn't a huge issue. Racism does exist but its distribution is equal on both sides and typically non-consequential. Nothing about it should be involved in a presidential debate.

The common theme is that people with "white privilege" can't understand the race problems. The problem is actually a lot deeper and it has to do with a race being constantly conditioned that they are discriminated against when they aren't.

I think the fact that the only argument against it is "You are dismissive because you haven't experienced it", is proof enough that race isn't an issue. Back when it was an issue it was very apparent that it was happening, it was just a few people didn't think it was a problem. This time is different because we know its a problem we just don't see it happening.

But I'm sure some liberal brain-washed robot will come here and spit out the normal diatribe.

What makes the situation even funnier is that the left has been pandering to minorities for a long time but has shown to do little to nothing to actually help them out and build up their communities, yet they keep voting for them like sheep. Hillary Clinton doesn't care about the black communities, or other poor communities she just cares about a vote.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-09-28 07:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

no two shits given
I know, trust me, I know.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-28 07:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Studies have shown that there is a negative bias towards black people from officers under stress(and mind you, this included black officers too). That has to be a signal of cultural problems. Where to intervene to fix them though I can't really say as I'm too far from that reality.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-28 07:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You don't need to watch the news.

Restricting abortion rights means restricting the rights of women.
Forbidding civil equality to homosexuals means restricting their rights.

Maybe one day a couple of posters here will understand these simple concepts.

And don't get me started on the idiocy of being intolerant towards intolerance is so intolerant!

Nearly half of all abortions are African American women who make up less than 15% of women. Yet here you are encouraging institutional racism. Women when they are scared and vulnerable encouraged to kill their minority child because they would otherwise have a sad life, yet here you are encouraging institutional racism, genocide. It's a billion dollar industry that profits from disproportionately eliminating minority children.

You disgusting people should just stop making a mockery of racism. You don't care.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76