First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Niamor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Niamor
By Asura.Niamor 2016-09-09 05:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Faloun said: »
I got Rainemard after I got KI from Jamal, and Still not triggering AAGK trust quest. I think you need Rainemard and at least one of the past cities (extenmille S, klara...) to starter AAGK.

I'm in the same boat as you, there is another requirement that people didn't figure out yet.
Rainemard only is not enough for me.
 Asura.Neuman
user: Neuman
By Asura.Neuman 2016-09-09 05:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

After getting the Cipher: Rainemard and Trust: Excenmille (S), I spoke to Jamal and got nothing. I then went to San D'oria and turned in the Cipher: Rainemard to get Trust: Rainemard, after that I returned to Jamal and he gave me the Records of Eminence objective to fight the Galka Ark Angel.
 Asura.Niamor
By Asura.Niamor 2016-09-09 06:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I got Rainemard quite a while ago way before this update.
I'll try talking to the NPC that gives Rainemard Cipher again see if it changes something.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-09 12:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Niamor said: »
I got Rainemard quite a while ago way before this update.
I'll try talking to the NPC that gives Rainemard Cipher again see if it changes something.
Because you dont have Excenmille[s], Romaa Mihgo or Klara? Finish WoTG and one of the nations quests, and get the associated trust.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-09-09 13:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Because you dont have Excenmille[s], Romaa Mihgo or Klara? Finish WoTG and one of the nations quests, and get the associated trust.

That's not it. My mule got AAGK without having Excen[s], Romaa, or Klara. She didn't get AAGK flagged until obtaining Rainemard though (not just getting the cipher, actually turning it in for trust).

There may indeed be other prerequisites, not sure what they may be but it isn't WotG missions complete, any WotG nation quest line complete, or those 3 trusts - since I have none of those and still got AAGK.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-09 13:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
There may indeed be other prerequisites, not sure what they may be but it isn't WotG missions complete, any WotG nation quest line complete, or those 3 trusts - since I have none of those and still got AAGK.

wat?

Like, seriously bro, why do I have to tell you you've finished WotG?!?

You also have a moonshade earring on your character. Like, cmon...
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-09-09 13:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

mule
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-09 13:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe Capuchin shouldnt change pronoun while describing someone.
That's not it. My mule got AAGK without having Excen[s], Romaa, or Klara. She didn't get AAGK flagged until obtaining Rainemard though (not just getting the cipher, actually turning it in for trust).

Going from "She" to "I" is a little misleading, dont you think?
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-09-09 13:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but it's not that hard to follow from the context soo....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-09 13:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So you admit that changing pronoun from third person to first person is misleading, thank you.

Maybe they did have WotG finished before they inherited (presuming it was inherited from someone who quit) the mule and isnt aware?
By gario1 2016-09-09 13:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not been able to get the trust. I have Rainemard and enough WoTG to finish RoV ch2. I've got Rhapsodies in Fuscha from Ch3. I've beat AAGK in Zilart. Jamal blabs about having faith in others when I talk to him.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-09 13:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I was wrong and its not WotG completion, my apologies:

Used my friends acct who doesnt have WotG completed but does have Rainemard

It could have multiple requirements like Oboro does to get his weapons. ie: clear AAGK on D or higher, finish WotG in one nation, fame based maybe.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-09 14:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, two of my friends chars (C E) got AAGK flagged and two didnt (L T). They've all got Rainemard, and are at the same part of WotG.

Jeuno Fame: theyre all rank 9, so I dont think its fame.
Missions: theyre all at the same missions across all 4 characters.
killing AAGK: I've taken E T L to kill AA GK on VD, C has not fought AAGK, so its not that.
Trust count: E has 32, T has 32, L has 33, so I dont think its that.
Specific trusts: going through everyones list, C and E have Gessho and Cherukiki that T and L dont have. Could be that, for some reason?

Total RoE done: L 236, E 234, not that.
RoE Other: none have done any of that RoE quest line yet.

Got Cherukiki and Gessho individually and it didnt unlock, neither did it unlock from getting both...unless SE put a JP Midnight wait for some reason on those two.
 Asura.Sandslash
user: hellcatt
By Asura.Sandslash 2016-09-12 12:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone found the lvl 55-60 crafting kits yet im not seeing them at the guilds
 Asura.Sandslash
user: hellcatt
By Asura.Sandslash 2016-09-12 12:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Nvm i just looked at the login event
 Asura.Niamor
By Asura.Niamor 2016-09-12 20:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, two of my friends chars (C E) got AAGK flagged and two didnt (L T). They've all got Rainemard, and are at the same part of WotG.

Jeuno Fame: theyre all rank 9, so I dont think its fame.
Missions: theyre all at the same missions across all 4 characters.
killing AAGK: I've taken E T L to kill AA GK on VD, C has not fought AAGK, so its not that.
Trust count: E has 32, T has 32, L has 33, so I dont think its that.
Specific trusts: going through everyones list, C and E have Gessho and Cherukiki that T and L dont have. Could be that, for some reason?

Total RoE done: L 236, E 234, not that.
RoE Other: none have done any of that RoE quest line yet.

Got Cherukiki and Gessho individually and it didnt unlock, neither did it unlock from getting both...unless SE put a JP Midnight wait for some reason on those two.

Did you find what they didn't have to unlock it?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-13 03:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

No idea
If you want a long shot theory, go lvl your drg and sam and do both of the AF quest lines, or maybe just sam.

C has drg and sam 50+ and all AF quests done
E has the same
but:
L has sam and drg 50+, and has all the DRG af quests done, but hasnt done all the sam quests (Has to do AF2 and AF3)

I'll do the rest of sam AF on L, but not now. Like I said, its a long shot theory, and that would be a pretty rude requirement.

Theres nothing else that seems to stand out. Its not Jeuno fame, its not RoE quests done, its not mission requirements, its not # of trusts or specific trusts (other than Rainemard), its not killing AAGK...
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-14 12:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not doing the SAM and DRG af quests, I figured it would be worth a shot in doing it lol.

I honestly have no idea what else it could be.

Although, looking at missions:
L and T havent done the post RotZ/CoP stuff (Apoc Nigh), so that could be a pre-req. I didnt consider it originally as I was only looking at their missions at a RoE standpoint for CP bonus.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-09-14 13:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So you admit that changing pronoun from third person to first person is misleading, thank you.

Maybe they did have WotG finished before they inherited (presuming it was inherited from someone who quit) the mule and isnt aware?

Haha, sorry for the confusion. No need to get angry!

Yes, I was referring to my mule as the one who has not finished WotG, and eventually flagged AAGK after getting Rainemard. Sorry bout that, I do sort of identify the mule as "she"/her own character (used to actually be my wife's taru and I'm very familiar with what she did before I played the character, I inherited the character after she stopped playing FFXI). From all the explanation in my posts I figured it would be clear, but I can see how mixing my pronouns in that sentence could be a little confusing. Sorry 'bout that!

My main (Capuchin) has 100% trusts, 100% WotG completion, had no issue immediately flagging AAGK.

My mule info:
* Was not getting AAGK until I went and got Rainemard trust, then got it immediately. Still does not have Klara, Exen[S], Romaa trusts.
* Aside from the above 3, has every other Trust except for Maat and Chacharoon
* Is NOT finished with WotG, either the main mission line or any of the three nation quest lines. For main mission line, she is currently on the mission "Traitor in the Midst". Nation quest progress is as follows: Windy - completed "The Forbidden Path", Sandoria - completed "Claws of the Griffon", Bastok - currently has "Storm on the Horizon" flagged
* Has beaten AAGK high tier battle (up to VD difficulty), and DM high tier (on at least N difficulty). Has also beaten both the normal AAGK solo fight and normal DM.
* Has finished Zilart/CoP and Apoc Nigh
* Total RoE complete: 356.
* In "RoE Quests" section, ONLY has Telepoint Pilgrimage complete. Never bothered to go flag the other RoE storyline ones.
* Is a member of a Unity (Apururu) - in case someone might not have signed up for Unity and that has any bearing.

If there's anything else people may want to know, I'm happy to provide info.

Having Rainemard trust seems to be at least *a* prerequisite. Hope my info helps identify any others. For anyone having trouble who already has Rainemard, it would probably also be worth looking at any open quests - particularly Jeuno ones or maybe WotG - that might be blocking progress.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-14 13:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I think getting RotZ and CoP to Last Verse is a requirement. Niamor and Faloun arent showing their mission history, but I noticed neither of them seem to have any Apoc Nigh earrings (I know they could have never equipped them).

No need to get angry!
But thats how I roll :D
 Asura.Niamor
By Asura.Niamor 2016-09-15 21:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I had finished RotZ when trying to talk to Jamal and it didn't flag the RoE quest so it's most likely not a requirement or at least not only that.
I am going through CoP missions and now up to A Fate Decided, I didn't try talking to Jamal since I unlocked access to Al'Taieu, but did it every so often after completing missions and still didn't get the RoE quest but will for sure check it and keep you guys up to date.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2016-09-18 05:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I got it figured out. Its not tied to Apocalypse Nigh, but I never did all the cutscenes after Dawn.

Did all the cutscenes and picked up ring.
Spoke to Jamal: nothing
Went to Tavnazia and got the final cutscene with Prishe and Ulmia. Ran through the palace, and started Storms of Fate. Went to talk to Jamal, and I got the AAGK RoE on T and L. So I dont know if its tied to starting Storms of Fate, or just getting the final cutscene at Blueblade Fell...but seeing as how you have to run though the Palace to get to Jamal, and running through the Palace will give you the option to start Storms of Fate, theres no harm in starting it.

Either way, its confirmed to be tied to the final cutscene of the mission Dawn.
[+]
 Asura.Niamor
By Asura.Niamor 2016-09-19 08:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Can confirm I got AAGK after finishing the mission Dawn.
Thank you Nynja for all your help and finding it :)
 Bahamut.Mightywulf
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Mightywulf 2016-09-24 22:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Was just curious how much of the RoV story line needed to be completed for the AAGK Trust. I've gotten up to the beginning of the 3rd chapter, but still get told that I can't read it due to events unfolding in RoV.
I've tried looking up what I could while at work, but haven't been able to find anything yet. All I've seen here so far is just a brief mention that some RoV progress was needed.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-09-24 22:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't check between each mission, but I was able to trade it in after I completed RoV.
 Bahamut.Mightywulf
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Mightywulf 2016-09-24 22:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
I didn't check between each mission, but I was able to trade it in after I completed RoV.

It wouldn't surprise me if RoV needs to be completed first.
I'll be off Mon, so I should be able to finish it up then.
By gario1 2016-09-28 19:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I had cleared all CoP and RoV through chapter 2, had gotten Rainemard but couldn't flag the Quell your Rage. Today I cleared Zilart and was able to get the quest. I only have enough ToAU and WoTG to clear RoV ch2. I hope that helps anybody who might still be trying to get the quest.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
By Sylfeya 2016-11-13 20:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

To add some additional info to gario1's: had a friend who was trying to flag it, was on The Sealed Shrine (so had already fought Ark Angels during Zilart) and could not flag quest. He proceeded to do Celestial Nexus and Awakening and was then able to flag quest.

(Personally, I would have thought "beat Ark Angels during Zilart" would have been good enough, but nope, actually gotta wrap it up.)