RiotForceSix/Speedyjim's Streaming Thread
First Page 2 3 4
 Odin.Speedyjim
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-08-27 19:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Come join me while I putz around in game.

Streaming my linkshell's, RiotForceSix, events whenever possible.

Watch on Twitch
Watch on YouTube

Melee Kirin/Kouryu

YouTube Video Placeholder

Melee Warder of Courage

Melee Albumen

Melee Teles

Melee Vinipata

Melee Schah

[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-08-27 20:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost. Timed out at 27%. :( Dispels kicked our accuracy's ***. Vaantalus got charmed near the end and paid the price, lol.

Trying melee AV next!
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-08-27 21:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Melee AV win! DRK DRK BLU NIN as DDs. Was fun.

[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-08-27 21:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

5.5 min is pretty fast for a first win, nice job
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-08-28 13:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Streaming some VD Intense Ambuscade.
By Afania 2016-09-01 13:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Melee AV win! DRK DRK BLU NIN as DDs. Was fun.

What's the setup, buffs and acc requirement for this? Gonna try it once I get ppl.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-01 16:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

For our 2 wins we used SV Honor March/Madrigalx2/Minuet/Scherzo, Idris Frailty/Vex, Non-Idris Torpor/Precision, Chaos Roll/Crooked Cards Hunter's Roll.

DDs complained about accuracy our first attempt with only SV songs and Hunter's Roll, so I'd recommend bringing a 2nd GEO for double accuracy buffs. I can't tell you how our DDs' accuracy gear is since I don't know what they're rocking.

Setup was RUN(Tank) WHM GEO | RUN(DD) DRK BLU NIN GEO WHM

Songs and Rolls were done by outside buffers to reduce HP.

Edit: Rewatching the video of our first attempt, accuracy seemed fine with just SV Honor/Mads/NQ Hunter's Roll/Sublime Sushi pre-bracelets. Post-bracelets an Entrust Torpor or Precision should fix accuracy issues without the need of main Torpor/Precision.

For video reference: https://www.twitch.tv/sassyjimberly/v/86089796

First attempt (Fail): 1:17:20
Second attempt (Win): 1:41:00
Third attempt (Win): 2:07:30
 Sylph.Staleyx
Server: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2016-09-01 18:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome job guys/gals!!
By Afania 2016-09-01 22:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

For our 2 wins we used SV Honor March/Madrigalx2/Minuet/Scherzo, Idris Frailty/Vex, Non-Idris Torpor/Precision, Chaos Roll/Crooked Cards Hunter's Roll.

DDs complained about accuracy our first attempt with only SV songs and Hunter's Roll, so I'd recommend bringing a 2nd GEO for double accuracy buffs. I can't tell you how our DDs' accuracy gear is since I don't know what they're rocking.

Setup was RUN(Tank) WHM GEO | RUN(DD) DRK BLU NIN GEO WHM

Songs and Rolls were done by outside buffers to reduce HP.

Edit: Rewatching the video of our first attempt, accuracy seemed fine with just SV Honor/Mads/NQ Hunter's Roll/Sublime Sushi pre-bracelets. Post-bracelets an Entrust Torpor or Precision should fix accuracy issues without the need of main Torpor/Precision.

For video reference: https://www.twitch.tv/sassyjimberly/v/86089796

First attempt (Fail): 1:17:20
Second attempt (Win): 1:41:00
Third attempt (Win): 2:07:30

Thanks for the info, although I'm still interested in knowing the total acc requirement for this NM before trying melee or RNG setup though, without knowing the tp set acc it's hard to tell >.>. I guess it's lower than expected since you didn't use saboteur distract III and still hits.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-01 22:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't mind checking since I'd only need 1 other person to do so, but I don't have any AV pops atm. I'll get back to you with an actual number maybe tomorrow.
By Afania 2016-09-01 22:50:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't mind checking since I'd only need 1 other person to do so, but I don't have any AV pops atm. I'll get back to you with an actual number maybe tomorrow.

Cool thanks. I'm actually thinking setup like this: RUN(tank and Gambit) RDM(distract), BLU COR(ally sam) COR(hunter wiz) GEO(malaise vex entrust focus) GEO(torpor precision entrust languor) whm, prebuff with brd. COR x2 just take turn closing leaden darkness.

1259 acc before food, buff and vorseals is highest I can get on melee cor atm though.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-01 22:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking COR Leaden Salute spam would be a good way to take him down as well if they were supported enough. Our DDs' WS averages were only around 10k. Don't know if that was a ratio issue or an innate PDT mechanic. I know COR can do much more than that with Leaden.
By Afania 2016-09-01 22:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking COR Leaden Salute spam would be a good way to take him down as well if they were supported enough. Our DDs' WS averages were only around 10k. Don't know if that was a ratio issue or an innate PDT mechanic. I know COR can do much more than that with Leaden.

Yeah especially if someone opens darkness sc and ppl getting allies roll, since woc takes double amount of dark sc dmg from what I've seen(my sc dmg on woc almost always outparse my leaden dmg, and my leaden + sc almost always outparse blm even if they hit mb dmg cap during bracelet mode)

Leaden dmg itself actually aren't that impressive during bracelet mode, but SC dmg is pretty high from my experience.
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-09-01 23:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't mind me asking, were the DD choices for specific purposes or simply everybody's best geared? Been wanting to do this with my shell for quite a while now, and would appreciate any information you wouldn't mind sharing.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-01 23:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I just let people go whatever they wanted to go, lol. Didn't have anything intuitive behind it.

Edit: But yeah, the jobs they went were their best or second best geared jobs.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-09-01 23:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wasn't sure if there was some glaringly obvious reason I was missing outside of individual strength, thanks a bunch. Definitely going to give this a shot, soon. The BLU/COR hybrid setup would also be very interesting to see. I wonder just how powerful Savage > CDC > Leaden > Wildfire would be, particularly with Allies'.
By Afania 2016-09-01 23:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Just wasn't sure if there was some glaringly obvious reason I was missing outside of individual strength, thanks a bunch. Definitely going to give this a shot, soon. The BLU/COR hybrid setup would also be very interesting to see. I wonder just how powerful Savage > CDC > Leaden > Wildfire would be, particularly with Allies'.

Wouldn't all that ***moves from woc interrupt 4 step though ;(?
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-09-01 23:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm honestly not sure as to just how annoying he may be on the front lines. I'm always BLM or COR to our runs, so I've never dealt with his shenanigans before.
 Fenrir.Snaps
Server: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-09-02 01:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Good job. It looks like the bulk of your damage was from WS. I think Samurai Roll is probably worth having for this set up if it's available. Did you Bolster at any point in specific?
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-02 01:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Our GEO doing Frailty/Vex Bolstered post-bracelets. Torpor/Precision Bolster wasn't necessary.
By Afania 2016-09-02 06:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »

With allies roll and 2 COR rotating, 4 step is probably* not worth the risk, mainly because 3k tp leaden often already result 100k darkness or close without allies pre bracelet, assuming leaden set is top tier. I would imagine Sc dmg would be capped without 4 steps.

Maybe it's worth using with just 1 COR since you would SC at 1000 tp or during bracelet, if going with 2 every leaden would probably be fired off at 3k or close.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-02 17:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

1777 Accuracy
47.93% hit rate (920 samples)

Warder of Courage Pre-Bracelets has approximately 1831 Evasion
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-09-02 18:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

That is surprisingly achievable with proper buffs and gear. Good to know. Thank you very much for the continued information.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2016-09-02 19:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You ***, you went without me.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-09-02 23:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
You ***, you went without me.
What are you gonna do about it?
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-09-03 00:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Twitch broadcast broken down into clips instead.

First attempt, fail: https://www.twitch.tv/sassyjimberly/v/87245816
Second attempt, win: https://www.twitch.tv/sassyjimberly/v/87244979
Third attempt, win: https://www.twitch.tv/sassyjimberly/v/87245475
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-09-03 20:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Starting PW Unity stream soon.

http://www.twitch.tv/sassyjimberly
 Odin.Speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-09-03 21:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Melee Albumen next!
By Verda 2016-09-03 22:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for sharing the setup, mochi just had its first Melee WoC win tonight our setup was very similar:

RUN(Tank) WHM GEO BST BRD | THF DNC BLU COR GEO WHM

We left COR and BRD in and would rotate them if buffs fall. We won first try, but had a rough start with Soul Voice, despite me having Soul Voice on me after having used Larceny, he just kept using charm anyway... cheater. All but the THF died from charm'd DD hitting other DD. We kept going though, but wasn't as quick a win in large part due to the charms at the start.

Buffs and Rolls were identical to what you guys used. WC did reset a bolster though. BST used the Tiger. Thanks for the vid and info was a lot of fun to do it like this :)

edit: screenshot

no video though, I haven't setup video recording on my new computer yet :/
 Odin.Speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-09-03 22:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a problem. Congrats!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4