Those Perfect Augments That You Never Got...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Those perfect augments that you never got...
Those perfect augments that you never got...
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 17:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Post the augments for your Lv. 75 Abjuation / Skirmish / Reisenjima Dark Matter augments that you tried endlessly to perfect, but that still elude you.

Skjalf has spent untold sums on attempts to get to get Chance of successful block+8[10?] "Shield Mastery"+8[10?] Shield skill +10 on Svalinn to play around with for shieldy test set.

Share your sorrows. (;_;)
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2016-08-25 17:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm struggling for an awesome Valor Mask for my WAR. I've thrown so many stones at it...

I'm hoping for DEX+10~15 Acc/Attack+30~35 and DA+4~5(Or Crit+ 4~5)
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-08-25 17:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

AGI being an off-path augment on Magic path of Herculean sure sucks for us CORs.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-08-25 17:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hah, this one is easy for me: Pet: DT-5% on Ohrmazd (Alluvion H2H) for my PUP tanking weapon.

I have an already quite good DT-4% from leaf, and I'm pretty happy with my dusk (STR/DEX/VIT+15) and snow (Meva+20something) augs... but not having the "perfect" DT-5% is gonna irk me until I get it, if 5% is not a myth (I think it's a myth sometimes!)

Occasionally I'll have some extra gil, spare stones, or the prices drop from login campaigns or whatever... and that damn thing always draws me back for a few more failed attempts.
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2016-08-27 13:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I was hoping for: Str+10, Acc+35, Atk+35 and Triple Atk+3

I got something like Waltz Potency +2 and Int+4 with Acc/Atk+35
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-04 19:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Post the augments for your Lv. 75 Abjuation / Skirmish / Reisenjima Dark Matter augments that you tried endlessly to perfect, but that still elude you.

Skjalf has spent untold sums on attempts to get to get Chance of successful block+8[10?] "Shield Mastery"+8[10?] Shield skill +10 on Svalinn to play around with for shieldy test set.

Share your sorrows. (;_;)

Not perfect and not as good as Blurred shield +1 or augmented Priwen, but better augments than before... :S
 Fenrir.Svens
Server: Fenrir
user: Tenkey
By Fenrir.Svens 2016-09-04 19:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Hah, this one is easy for me: Pet: DT-5% on Ohrmazd (Alluvion H2H) for my PUP tanking weapon.

I have an already quite good DT-4% from leaf, and I'm pretty happy with my dusk (STR/DEX/VIT+15) and snow (Meva+20something) augs... but not having the "perfect" DT-5% is gonna irk me until I get it, if 5% is not a myth (I think it's a myth sometimes!)

Occasionally I'll have some extra gil, spare stones, or the prices drop from login campaigns or whatever... and that damn thing always draws me back for a few more failed attempts.
I think it only goes up to DT-4. While the BG wiki page states -5, going to the source on ffxiah has the table at -4. I only ever got -3, so I just went with the reisenjima h2hs.

As for elusive augments, I'm just a bandwagon BLU, so naturally, I got this augment while shooting for 6 fc with fern (35 is non-DM cap for herc, right?). It lets me one shot reisenjima mobs without any amalric +1, so at least it's being put to use.
[+]
 Asura.Heeroyuy
Server: Asura
By Asura.Heeroyuy 2016-09-05 00:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said:

Famitsu chart has -4% as the cap for pet DT on h2h
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-09-05 00:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Svens said: »
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »

I think it only goes up to DT-4. While the BG wiki page states -5, going to the source on ffxiah has the table at -4. I only ever got -3, so I just went with the reisenjima h2hs.

As for elusive augments, I'm just a bandwagon BLU, so naturally, I got this augment while shooting for 6 fc with fern (35 is non-DM cap for herc, right?). It lets me one shot reisenjima mobs without any amalric +1, so at least it's being put to use.

You can get up to 40 on att/acc, as I have a DEX+9/Acc+40 herc boots from a taupe stone. Might go roll and see if I can beat it during this month.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-12 04:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

:)

(Now to see if "Shield Mastery"+8 is actually possible...)
By Sephoroth 2016-09-12 12:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk how many stones I've tossed at that shield... I've yet to ever see block rate on mine period... however I do have 7 skill and 7dt I'd assume the day I get block rate it'll be 7 too lol. But grats on the 10 skill and 10 block!
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-12 13:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sephoroth said: »
Idk how many stones I've tossed at that shield... I've yet to ever see block rate on mine period... however I do have 7 skill and 7dt I'd assume the day I get block rate it'll be 7 too lol. But grats on the 10 skill and 10 block!

Thank you. Testing shows 0 damage taken from Ripsaw Jagil at Apex camp as long as Reprisal up for 4 durations thus far... so it seems to be a pretty good shield. :3
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2016-09-12 20:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Refresh +2 on Valorous Mask. I have +1 but it's not good enough.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-09-12 20:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Does the shield even have a chance to get Block Rate with regular stones? My guess is its Dark Matter only like the rest of the gear/weapons. I ask because we don't really have much info @BG Wiki on the shield at all.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-12 20:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Does the shield even have a chance to get Block Rate with regular stones? My guess is its Dark Matter only like the rest of the gear/weapons. I ask because we don't really have much info @BG Wiki on the shield at all.

Yes and yes.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Alluvion_Skirmish_Weapons#Shield

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46057/full-alluvion-augment-cap-list

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/13073769.html

:3
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-09-12 22:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes and yes.

lol yup thought that was from Reis not Allu Skirmish. I guess I never realized there was no Reis Shield before no wonder we had no info on BG Wiki for it. Thanks.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-12 22:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes and yes.

lol yup thought that was from Reis not Allu Skirmish. I guess I never realized there was no Reis Shield before no wonder we had no info on BG Wiki for it. Thanks.

Srivatsa is received in Reisenjima, but you can't augment that with stones ^^
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-09-12 23:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup I knew about the Aeonic Shield but thx
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-09-13 12:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is another nice option:

Asura.Slazer
user: Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-09-13 12:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Have Herc Body : Att +15 Acc+15 Mag Acc+15 MaB+40 Weaponskill Dmg +2%
Herc Feet: Macc+18 MaB +47

Love mah Leadens
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-09-13 15:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Svens said: »
Asura.Heeroyuy said: »
Famitsu chart has -4% as the cap for pet DT on h2h

Just noticed these posts in response to my comment. Thanks you two, I'll stop throwing Leaforbs at these H2H then since it looks like I *do* have max...