Random Politics & Religion #10

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #10
Random Politics & Religion #10
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28
By fonewear 2016-08-27 16:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That is fair enough. But I've never seen so much hatred for some guy that people don't know personally. I could see if it was your boss or lover friend etc. But no one really knows Trump or Hillary. They are just people on TV.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

This illegal immigration thing isn't a new problem, it's been going for years, no one person is going to fix it and no matter who does it it won't be over night.
By fonewear 2016-08-27 16:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
This illegal immigration thing isn't a new problem, it's been going for years, no one person is going to fix it and no matter who does it it won't be over night.

Yea but at least Trump is going to address the problem. Hillary could care less about illegal immigration. She wants them to vote for her. Legal or not.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
That is fair enough. But I've never seen so much hatred for some guy that people don't know personally. I could see if it was your boss or lover friend etc. But no one really knows Trump or Hillary. They are just people on TV.
I don't think we're even seeing the real Trump. Call it a conspiracy if you want, I don't think he really wants to win. I don't know what he's doing tbh.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea but at least Trump is going to address the problem. Hillary could care less about illegal immigration. She wants them to vote for her. Legal or not.
You don't really know that, it's just what you've been led to believe, is it not?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-27 16:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what he's doing tbh.
Trying really hard to get his friend Hillary elected.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-27 16:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump did a lot of damage to his campaign this week with his immigration flip flopping. Its as if he realized he is only leading in one demographic and that isn't going to win the election. All he accomplished is showing everyone he has no plan.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-27 16:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

No, he has promised us 4 more years of Obama's deportation policies and amnesty letting those few good people remain.

And then he walked that talk back.

Trump believes in nothing but his own brand. He cares about nothing save selling his brand.

I have no idea what Hillary believes in.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 16:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I don't know what he's doing tbh.
Trying really hard to get his friend Hillary elected.
I kinda wanted to say it, but didn't want to say it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-27 17:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Trump did a lot of damage to his campaign this week with his immigration flip flopping. Its as if he realized he is only leading in one demographic and that isn't going to win the election. All he accomplished is showing everyone he has no plan.

Doubtful. He's creeping back up in the polls, and the most prominent voices giving him crap for the "flip-flop" are on the Left, who have been trying to create a narrative that Trump's supporters weren't paying attention to anyway.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-27 17:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Doubtful. He's creeping back up in the polls, and the most prominent voices giving him crap for the "flip-flop" are on the Left, who have been trying to create a narrative that Trump's supporters weren't paying attention to anyway.

No he isn't. He is still trailing huge in the electoral college, Virginia and Colorado are off the table, Pennsylvania is all but over, he isn't doing well in Utah, Arizona, or Georgia, and the only demographic he is ahead in, white men, he is leading by less of a gap than Romney won that vote by, 60-65% compared to the 75% Romney got.

Not just that, his base was howling this week when he suggested he was open to a path to citizenship, so much that he walked it back. That would be the "right" giving him ***, not the left.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 19:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

No he isn't. He is still trailing huge in the electoral college, Virginia and Colorado are off the table, Pennsylvania is all but over, he isn't doing well in Utah, Arizona, or Georgia, and the only demographic he is ahead in, white men, he is leading by less of a gap than Romney won that vote by, 60-65% compared to the 75% Romney got.

Not just that, his base was howling this week when he suggested he was open to a path to citizenship, so much that he walked it back. That would be the "right" giving him ***, not the left.
Why not just continue that narrative and say that all 50 states are all strong Blue.

Your "analysis" is not only flawed, but you are seeing what you want to see. You are just as correct to say that all 50 states will turn blue this election cycle, for all you spout.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-27 19:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Making stuff up again KN? Keep up the great work.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 19:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you not even bother to read what I said?

Let me make this clearer for you, and in crayon too!

I accused you of making shit up, and your comeback is...that I'm making shit up? I mean, come on man, be more creative!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 19:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I accused you of making shit up, and your comeback is...that I'm making shit up? I mean, come on man, be more creative!
Quit making ***up in crayon....and Comic Sans MS.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 19:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quit making ***up in crayon....and Comic Sans MS.
So, when are you going to tell Vic to quit making ***up then?

Notice that he provides zero sources for his assertions? When are you going to call him out on his ***, or is he exempt because he shares the same viewpoints as you?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 19:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I was mainly just *** with you because rainbow Comic Sans.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-27 19:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, you accusations are baseless KN. I'm not making anything up. This is a post that states the simple facts:
He is still trailing huge in the electoral college, Virginia and Colorado are off the table, Pennsylvania is all but over, he isn't doing well in Utah, Arizona, or Georgia, and the only demographic he is ahead in, white men, he is leading by less of a gap than Romney won that vote by, 60-65% compared to the 75% Romney got.

If you don't like it too bad. It doesn't change the accuracy. Again, nothing is made up.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 19:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Again, nothing is made up.
Everything everyone says is made up. I assume that's why there are so many different languages. Someone made these words up.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 19:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, you accusations are baseless KN. I'm not making anything up. This is a post that states the simple facts:
He is still trailing huge in the electoral college, Virginia and Colorado are off the table, Pennsylvania is all but over, he isn't doing well in Utah, Arizona, or Georgia, and the only demographic he is ahead in, white men, he is leading by less of a gap than Romney won that vote by, 60-65% compared to the 75% Romney got.

If you don't like it too bad. It doesn't change the accuracy. Again, nothing is made up.
Where's your evidence to back this up?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 19:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I think both of u mad.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 19:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I was mainly just *** with you because rainbow Comic Sans.
You yourself have said many times, you don't like people making ***up.

I know you were meaning about LG and his ramblings, but Vic has never (or so few times it's too rare to even signify) provided backup to his ramblings. He is actually worse than LG in this case, because at least LG is decent enough to provide his sources, batshit insane as they are.

And you never call him out on it. Many times you call me out on not providing sources, even though I'm probably the one person here who provides sources the most in the website.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 19:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm probably the one person here who provides sources the most in the website.
Chanti probably has that honor.

In making stuff up, referring to you, I meant when you had that week where you pretty much took things Trump did and replaced "Trump" with "Hillary"

Lordgrim was kinda entertaining though.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 20:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti probably has that honor.
Chanti posts articles, I substantiate my claims with sources, both primary and secondary, they are both two completely different things.

In making stuff up, referring to you, I meant when you had that week where you pretty much took things Trump did and replaced "Trump" with "Hillary"
Actually, I did that once, and only as an example.

But at least you admitted that you get after me over nothing.
By Ackeron 2016-08-27 20:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

We also have that ***ton of reports you send in against anyone who badmouths Trump.

Remember guys,
saying you don't like Trump is hostile and baiting!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 20:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

When you say "you", do you mean ambiguously, or were you referring to me personally?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-27 20:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Banned.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-27 20:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Banned.
No u.
By mithramegz 2016-08-27 22:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That's very interesting, i was unaware people of color came out to support Romney with thier vote.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-27 22:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think you understand what the phrase "creeping up" means. Yes he's still trailing in a lot of states, but his numbers are improving almost across the board. Not by a lot yet, mind you, but enough to contradict your assertion that "Trump did a lot of damage to his campaign this week".

Also, whoever happens to be "howling" over immigration isn't voting for Hillary anyway, so him pivoting to appeal to a broader base (nothing new in a general election) isn't automatically doomsday for his campaign. Wait for your chickens to hatch before you count them.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28