Odin Linkshell WildCard Recruiting For Aeonic Runs

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Odin Linkshell WildCard Recruiting for Aeonic Runs
Odin Linkshell WildCard Recruiting for Aeonic Runs
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: jrgenel
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2016-08-15 20:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

WildCard is currently seeking 2-3 members to round out our shell. Preferably an Idris Geo, Epeolatry Run, and a skilled, attentive whm would be a welcome addition to our Aeonic Runs/Mercs. We just finished our 12th round of Aeonics last week and would like to change it up a bit. Having those 3 above mentioned jobs filled would allow me to move people around on to different jobs and change it up a bit. Being a versatile player is also a big plus. While i may be looking for certain jobs, that doesn't mean i will always have you on said jobs. Having Blm/Sch geared would not hurt.

Bear in mind that joining us, along with fighting the hardest content in the game and making aeonics, you'll be making gil as well. We have taken multiple buyers with us from the 5th run on and plan to continue doing so with a revitalized roster. Now i have noticed many groups getting flack for mercing content, but hey, thats just how we have fun together. Gil is a powerful motivater and it keeps people coming back for more, regardless of it becoming repetitive or mundane.

Let it also be said that, we're a very tight knit group. We do everything inside the shell, Job Points, Ambuscade, Voidwatch (during campaigns) and a wide range of other junk people wanna do. Our only official event we have listed our the Merc Aeonic Runs we host. Also, Having a mic and discord is a must, you also must be able to take some friendly ***talking and be cool with vulgar conversation and content. We do have a few girls and gays in here just for the record before you think we scare everyone off. Really, just have thick skin, a sense of humor, be competitive and ambitious and you'll get along with us famously.

If interested in joining Wildcard, hit me up on ffxiah or guildwork and I'll get back to you. Oh, almost forgot to mention, Monday/Wed/Thurs are event days, usually 5pm-8pm PST (8pm-11pm EST). Times can vary a bit depending on a buyers schedule.

Lastly, i wanna give a shoutout to Phillybalboa, for being our resident JP Whisperer/Merc Advertiser. Keep doing what you do, you Gabagool eating *** haha.
[+]
 Odin.Osterburg
user: Osterburg
By Odin.Osterburg 2016-08-15 23:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an Epeolatry RUN, no AG yet though. Haven't played it seriously in months because I think almost everyone I did stuff with is gone. Be happy to brush up on it some. Probably just average gear otherwise but hit the 50% DT mark at least. Also working on Burtgang, and a few more pieces for PLD. BLU is 2100 and all spells except Vagary ones but still using Claidheamh Soluis and Nibiru Blade on it. Pretty sad lol. Working on SCH this CP campaign, hoping to finish it up before it's over. Average geared also I think. Akademos, Merlinic/nq Amalric mix, 40% MB damage and the +5% over cap each from nq Amalric hands and Mujin Band. Think that's about it.
By Nocki 2016-08-15 23:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

12/16 !
And here I expected to rush past RF6 and be first ls to 16/16.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
By Odin.Skjalf 2016-08-16 01:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

:3
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2016-08-16 03:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

What can i say man, we just had a string of buyers lined up for us. Did 3 full clears in 10 days then another 2 in 6. Friends wanted to hang out and i had to tell em I was taking my pet Walrus to the dentist so i could farm beads instead haha. Spoonfuls of coffee were def taken to power through.
[+]
 Odin.Pixter
user: Pixter
By Odin.Pixter 2016-08-16 04:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally approve of this. Just watch out for Trege he steals your babies!
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2016-08-17 20:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Filled up the WHM and RUN spots, now just need an Idris Geo to round out our roster and we're set.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [96 days between previous and next post]
By Odin.Warmachineprime 2016-11-21 07:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

WildCard is currently looking for another Black Mage, Scholar, and potentially a White Mage to fill our ranks. We will also accept another Idris Geo, allowing the ones we have to swap out to different jobs. Have quite a few Merc Runs lined up for the upcoming weeks, so act now.
 Odin.Bankin
user: Anu
By Odin.Bankin 2016-11-21 14:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Odin.Bobingie
user: Bobingie
By Odin.Bobingie 2016-11-21 14:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man too good to pass up this opportunity.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-11-21 15:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i have some blood i could exchange for some work done...
By kazekostryge 2016-11-21 15:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump bump bump it up
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-11-21 15:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

been working on whm, but im guessing its not up to snuff for your activities..