Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 14:36:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm definitely not a fan of Giada, but I can't decide who I dislike more - her or Rachael Ray.

Both are a bit too excited to the point of feeling really fake. Lidia bastianich's show is a giant advertisement for Italy but grandma can cook.

If you want cooking, watch PBS or old reruns of Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Ming Sai. Reality type shows, Travel Channel's No Reservations and Bizarre Foods were my ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-25 14:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Your willingness to believe anything that's thrown in front of your face like this with no actual proof whether it turns out to be true or not is just pathetic really

confirmation bias.

I never met her in person but her voice alone convinces me she is an annoying ***. coupled with her general attitude and facial expressions I have already concluded it would be a lot better for everyone for the two of us to never have an alone time together,

then when some random secret service agent said she beaned bill in the nugget with a vase I laughed along with everyone else never casting so much as the flimsiest of shadows on his story because true or untrue you can certainly believe she had done it even without proof

she is certainly capable and he is certainly deserving of being struck....

Saying someone is "Corrupt" is the perceived willingness by definition- "having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain."

So you can say you see corruption in her face without ever having to prove in a court of law that she knowingly and willingly took a bribe or something....

especially hear on a third party hack website for an obscure dying fourteen year old japanese video game... the burden of "proof" simply isn't that high.
At least you can admit it's only about feelings.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Good Eats will forever and always be my favorite.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
At least you can admit it's only about feelings.

Nik doesn't have feelings. He drank them all away on pumpkinjack.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 14:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm definitely not a fan of Giada, but I can't decide who I dislike more - her or Rachael Ray.

Both are a bit too excited to the point of feeling really fake. Lidia bastianich's show is a giant advertisement for Italy but grandma can cook.

If you want cooking, watch PBS or old reruns of Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Ming Sai. Reality type shows, Travel Channel's No Reservations and Bizarre Foods were my ***.

No Reservations is a great show. He regularly criticizes celebrity chefs. And he just seems like a cool dude.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 14:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Good Eats will forever and always be my favorite.

Good eats was good. I recall back when Food Network wasn't complete ***and actually tried to teach you thinks like PBS still does.

Old Iron Chef America was pretty fun. I even liked Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm slightly ashamed, but still willing to admit I like DDD. I stopped watching it though; too much temptation for things to try.

I never really liked Iron Chef America as much, but if memory serves, I liked the original a lot. Watched it a lot in college.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 14:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

DDD wasn't bad. You got a couple showcases of unique places across America, you could ignore Guy being Guy and learn something.

Travel Channel had Man v. Food which was lame.

Dinner: Impossible and Kitchen Nightmares (UK) I regard pretty highly. The difference between the UK and US versions of Kitchen Nightmares is pretty huge.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-25 14:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I could never get past the jalapeno popper given human form that was Guy Fieri.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-08-25 14:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything with Gordon Ramsey in it is good.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 14:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

My sister swears by MasterChef junior. Me, not so much.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
DDD wasn't bad. You got a couple showcases of unique places across America, you could ignore Guy being Guy and learn something.
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I could never get past the jalapeno popper given human form that was Guy Fieri.

Maybe it's just the exactly time and place I went to college, but I never really minded him. He just reminded me of a lot of guys I went to school with. I mean, he's a little douchey, sure, but no more than that one friend we've all got who, to this day, tries a little too hard.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 14:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

A page and a half that should be in Cunlture & Media....
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Robert Irvine's shows in general, but I actually have it on good word that he's kind of a dickbag in real life. A college friend of mine managed a store that shared a rear lot with a restaurant that was filming Restaurant Impossible and he was just an absolutely jerk to everyone he met off camera.

Inversely, I've heard good things about Guy and Mario Batali from a chef friend who has met, worked with, and -- in the case of Mario -- partied with them.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Whatever Chanti. You're not my real mom.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 15:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even your RP mom.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 15:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even your RP mom.

Also true.
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-08-25 15:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Phoenix.Hova said: »
following trump means you had bad parents lol

I disagree

And yes I do believe votes and electoral college votes count because that's how US ELECTIONS for President of the United States of America are won.

News flash wise *** it's hot during summers and early fall.

Hillary Clinton wouldn't know that though but she would most likely lie to appear favorable to a agenda she's following along with.
If anything, it would hurt her to make up polls showing such a commanding lead. If people think it is a foregone conclusion that she will win, there is a much higher chance that they won't even bother to show up and vote.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-25 15:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Phoenix.Hova said: »
following trump means you had bad parents lol

I disagree

And yes I do believe votes and electoral college votes count because that's how US ELECTIONS for President of the United States of America are won.

News flash wise *** it's hot during summers and early fall.

Hillary Clinton wouldn't know that though but she would most likely lie to appear favorable to a agenda she's following along with.
If anything, it would hurt her to make up polls showing such a commanding lead. If people think it is a foregone conclusion that she will win, there is a much higher chance that they won't even bother to show up and vote.

Not necessarily. There are a lot of conflicting theories about what effects poll numbers have on voters. There are polling groups that aim to be as consistent as possible, and there are polling groups (even major ones) that tweak the numbers when the poll doesn't give them a result they like. By election time, though, they all want to be as accurate as possible so that they don't lose all credibility.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 16:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

America has no culture and the media sucks next !
By fonewear 2016-08-25 16:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

America is adrift in a sea of nihilism and somebody forgot the oars !
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 16:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Does Hillary even realize that more and more people are waking up to the fact that politicians lie about everything?

9/11 and the Oklahoma City Bombing were inside jobs. Sandy Hook did use child actors. Oh my... its about to get interesting.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 16:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok Susie, I'm going to need you to act like you've been riddled with bulletholes. Tommy, you need to act like your lung has collapsed and you've been shot everywhere.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 16:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Only politicians lie about everything? I'd posit the American ideal is to lie about everything.

From cup size to finances to reality itself, we scurry about despising truth in any form.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 16:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ain't it funny, how residents in the neighborhood say that the school had been closed for a very long time piror to the shooting and that all those emergency personal and everyone else were staged there the day before the shooting took place (or longer)...
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 16:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Besides illegal laws being past after the fact, there was another common thread between 9/11, the Oklahoma City Bombing and Sandy Hook. All three of these locations had asbestos present and it is very costly to remove asbestos from large buildings. Again, follow the money.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 16:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy, truthing.

9/11 was a real estate scam. Now that's new.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-25 16:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Ain't it funny, how residents in the neighborhood say that the school had been closed for a very long time piror to the shooting and that all those emergency personal and everyone else were staged there the day before the shooting took place (or longer)...

I've heard some really stupid conspiracy theories, but that one is one of the stupidest non-paranormal conspiracy theories that I have ever heard. Bra-freaking-vo.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 16:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, let's avoid the cost of removing Asbestos from the Twin Towers by BLOWING THOSE MOTHER *** UP! Because Money Trails!

The loss of American lives on board those planes, in those towers, or the first responders sure as hell makes it all cheaper...

Yeah, that was a much cheaper alternative...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 16:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Besides illegal laws being past after the fact, there was another common thread between 9/11, the Oklahoma City Bombing and Sandy Hook. All three of these locations had asbestos present and it is very costly to remove asbestos from large buildings. Again, follow the money.

It all makes sense now thanks for opening my eyes !
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73