FFXV Kingsglaive Will You Watch It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » FFXV Kingsglaive will you watch it?
FFXV Kingsglaive will you watch it?
 Asura.Cicion
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: cicion
By Asura.Cicion 2016-09-10 04:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

6/10 wont watch again
 Leviathan.Louisoix
Server: Leviathan
user: Louisoix
By Leviathan.Louisoix 2016-09-10 08:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I watched it, and as someone that thought the battle system and special moves that the main character has from watching some teaser gameplay throughout the years, were silly and not really needed or looked enjoyable. This movie gives a good background of who you are playing and why you can do the things you can do. Along side of giving you your mission you are on. I only kinda sorta wanted to play FFXV when i saw the trailer, but now i'll play it and enjoy it more. Releasing a 2 hour back ground story for FFXV was probably one of the best promotional moves SE could have done.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-09-10 09:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Scizor said: »
I enjoyed Spirits Within, had a good interesting story.
It might have had a better reception if didn't carry the FF title.
SE's marketing was never any good, but this was the f_ck up of all f_ck ups on their part.
Putting the "Final Fantasy" title on a piece that was completely different than all previous FF's, especially FFVII
, was counter-intuitive. On one side, they achieved their goal of driving all the FF fans to theatres. However, they also upset and disappointed their fans as a result. It is one of their biggest blunders ever, second probably only to FFXIV 1.0.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-09-10 17:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll only be watching it since it comes with my game.