Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Considering returning
Considering returning
By Bobarian 2016-07-24 08:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering returning haven't played since 2012. The last things I remember working on was being about 20m in ancient currency from finishing guttler and was working on 95kannagi. So that should paint the picture of how far behind I am. Where would I even begin? I would of been mostly in ferine gear on BST and I can't even remember on NIN. I solo'd alot of dyna and was making tons of money. What would be the first things to work on if I were to log on right now? Thanks in advance. Also, I'm on bahamut though I see that asura seems to be the bees knees.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2016-07-24 09:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana'diel
By Bobarian 2016-07-24 10:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So there's no way to get the shantotto add on anymore without buying the ultimate seekers huh? That's the only one I never got, but I also don't have/never played adoulin it's $6 right now for just adoulin, but 20 for ultimate. Do I even need shantotto now ?
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2016-07-24 10:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are BST, which it sounds like you are, yes you want the Shantotto addon for the ready -5 legs.
By Bobarian 2016-07-24 10:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much. That returning to van is extremely overwhelming lol, but I'm currently downloading and updating and coming back home.
By blissrunx 2016-07-27 11:59:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't played in over 15 months and was considering trying to return. However, it seems I was hacked and then banned and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if there is anything that can be done.
By Verda 2016-07-27 12:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You could always message support, but you're pretty much at their mercy seeing as there's really no way to prove it wasn't you. You could ask them to look up the IP logs if they have them, maybe the log ins are from a different country. Even then it's not proof however as VPNs exist but it'd help your story. I also really doubt the general support staff has access to IP logs.