Custom Month Campaign
First Page 2
 Asura.Blittzjr
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-07-19 13:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Topic just for fun. At this point in the game if you had the choice to make a custom campaign for the game what would you do?

Ill post my idea later. Could be anything haha. Go!
 Asura.Fujilives
user: Fujilives
By Asura.Fujilives 2016-07-19 13:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Similar to dark-matter campaign:

Sinister Reign augment Re-Roll campaign, 6 attempts a day to roll for a non-crappy augment on those stingy SR items.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-19 13:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Two ideas:

Level Sync Campaign for shiggles. Select your Level Sync (30/40/50/60/75) and complete various tasks around ye-olde ffxi via ROE (Kill Mother Globe, Vrtra, get to the top of the hill in Attowha Chasm in xxx time, complete a Ballista match).

My other idea would be a Ballista Campaign. Ballista rewards real-world gear that is relevant to current content (similar to Gobbie box dial). Also include some exclusive items only obtainable through point system.
 Shiva.Kasaioni
Server: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2016-07-19 13:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

A Guild Points campaign of some sort. Earn double the points for the month, or maybe some other special objective based thing based on the craft you are doing.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-07-19 13:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ambuscade campaign, where you get 50k hallmarks and 50k gallantry in 1 successful VD run; so you have the rest of the month to do more fun stuff.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-19 14:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

more Dark Matter campaign

new alluvion skirmish stones / augmenting campaign

new random roaming notorious monster hunt battle event in old zones

new Japanese-style hot springs event: featuring: new mini-games, prize items and gear including bottles of shampoo and body wash, flower petals with charm effect, mineral bath salts, onsen furnishings for mog house, rubber chocobo/duckie bath toy thingie, bath brush club weapon, bar of soap [with string?](throwing weapon / bola with bind effect and/or lowering accuracy of enemies), head towel turban, body towel that prevents adventurer from equipping hands, legs and feet etc. equipment slots (caution: partial nudity) and much more! ^o^
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-07-19 14:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Voidwatch Campaign

During the campaign, Heavy metal pouches will be available from nation Tier4 monsters, additionally from Tier3 Jeuno. Provenance Watcher will see an increase in dropping multiple pouches as well. Vanquish the void!

----

Abyssea Campaign

During the campaign a moogle in all abyssea entrances will ask you what lights you'd like for your duration of your time inside. Moogle will be able to purge one to all your lights at any time.

Additionally, during the campaign, all treasure chests will be unlocked, no more keys needed!

-----

Super-Kupo Trust extrav Campaign

35% HP+ ! stats boost etc
Introducing new command for trusts, /trust ws <target> off/on. No more skillchain interruptions!

------

Sinister Reign Oh My! Campaign

Upon successfully defeating all waves, you'll have the selection of obtaining 1 maxed aug item from only one selected Hero from the waves

------

Vagary Treasure Dial Campaign

A brand new dial will added to the Goblin Mystery Box!
The Vagary dial is usable once per Earth day and provides a variety of material rewards all obtained from Vagary
[+]
By volkom 2016-07-19 14:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Marian Trial Campaign

-all Marian trial requirements reduced by 50-75%
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
Server: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2016-07-19 14:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Sinister Reign Oh My! Campaign

Upon successfully defeating all waves, you'll have the selection of obtaining 1 maxed aug item from only one selected Hero from the waves
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pikagreg 2016-07-19 14:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Party like its 2009 Return to Vana'diel Campaign!

-Free FFXI for inactive players
-Speak to a Legacy Moogle in town to obtain "Legacy" status. Players with legacy status will be level-synced to 75 and obtain a special EXP/CP bonus when defeating monsters as a group. CP received will be equivalent to those received while defeating "Apex" level monsters in Seekers of Adoulin areas. Speak to the Legacy Moogle again or change jobs to remove "Legacy" Status
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-07-19 15:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Alluvion Arcane glyphic campaign:
Like the non-alluvion one. Better chance to get good augments.

Sinister Reign Campaign:
Highe chances to get perf aug items.
[+]
By BlaTheTaru 2016-07-19 15:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree double xp/cp should be permanent.

I love the idea of some kind of Sr campaign. It's fun content that can be spammed and almost everyone can benefit from it.

I'd love to see a salvage and dynamis campaign that double all drops. This would kill the prices on Alex and currency but it would help a lot of more casual players finish projects.

I'd like a double delve drop campaign too.
 Asura.Blittzjr
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-07-19 15:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont mind the campaign being sparingly from dbl exp. But a 3 month hiatus after spoiling us is kinda a ***move I feel. But by not keeping it permanent keeps some of those camps down I feel like too, especially on this server where shits crowded.
 Asura.Blittzjr
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-07-19 20:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

For my campaign I would do

- SR Augment Campaign = Items that drops have higher chance at maximum augments

- Reisenjima Augment Campaign =Better chance at better augments with stone.

- Abyssea Campaign = Eliminate procs being needed for all reasons. 100% items and Ki drop.

- Exp/Cp +

- Hallmarks Campaign = Either double hallmarks in Ambuschade OR all content gives hallmarks for completing to help newcomers and pros to have somewhat an icentive to help them get stuff done.
 Carbuncle.Conini
Server: Carbuncle
user: Conini
By Carbuncle.Conini 2016-07-19 21:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Skirmish Campaign - occasionally granted random kupons through spoils (vagary-rarest, skirmish stones-very rare, skirmish gear-rare, other kupons? I can't think of anything else atm)

Idunno why. I kind of miss full parties for Skirmish and when people shouted for it... random nostalgia. <_<;
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-07-20 00:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Double Alexandrite drops from Salvage. Alex pouches can drop from ZNMs.
[+]
 Odin.Taberif
Server: Odin
user: Taberif
By Odin.Taberif 2016-07-20 00:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

all mobs 1.5x level but drop rates increase for loot/exp/cp 10x :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2016-07-20 05:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

lv75 cap server
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-20 05:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fujilives said: »
Sinister Reign augment Re-Roll campaign, 6 attempts a day to roll for a non-crappy augment on those stingy SR items.

+1 Id like that too - And if we do 1M+ augments, least give us some fixed amount of acc on pieces/ma acc - I mean Quadruble+ is nice but i have yet to see a real acc + quadruble piece. lol In regards of augmenting system - Reisenjima.

I don't agree with the double XP/CP - there is plenty of rings and you can dbox them to make ur own /double CP/ kinda.

While i do agree its a ***move to spoil us and let ppl debate to cashshop double xp/cp wich is like the top of the shithill of someones ill mind, id want it every 2 or 3 months at least. Every odd or even Month seems fair imo.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-07-20 05:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

For an SR campaign, I'd make it where you could select a 'page' as a reward. Trade any piece of SR gear and 3 or 5 pages to Balamor and get max aug'd version.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-07-20 07:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a cool idea for SR.
Perhaps a bit too powerful with "just" 5 pages needed, but regardless pretty cool concept.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-07-20 07:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If they could do another abjuration campaign, I'd be happy, really. That's the best campaign I can remember in the past year or so.

I guess the Voidwatch one was cool too but I couldn't take part in it. I just remember people making hundreds of millions without even trying. *jealous*
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-07-20 07:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Dyna campaign (Chance at 100's from NQ mob when proc, Ks99 Campaign (Chance to get HQ Item drop or even unity coffer)Battle field campaign (chance to regain all tp/mp/hp from amount damage taken in any single battle even in events like Delve and Amb etc.) Crafting and Guild campaign (10% chance to HQ over gear, and x3 or even x5 the Amount per trade and amount per day to trade in) World dragon campaign (Jourmy Tiamat and Vrtra respawn times down to every 90 min)
 Leviathan.Loona
Server: Leviathan
user: Loona
By Leviathan.Loona 2016-07-20 09:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Carp season - successfully fishing a moat or forest carp gets you a full stack of them instead of just one.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
Server: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2016-07-20 10:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
If they could do another abjuration campaign, I'd be happy, really. That's the best campaign I can remember in the past year or so.

I guess the Voidwatch one was cool too but I couldn't take part in it. I just remember people making hundreds of millions without even trying. *jealous*
I wouldn't call it "without trying." Killing morta or qilin 1000+ times in the 20ish day period was quite exhausting.
[+]
 Asura.Blittzjr
By Asura.Blittzjr 2016-07-20 10:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Azriel said: »
Asura.Fujilives said: »

+1 Id like that too - And if we do 1M+ augments, least give us some fixed amount of acc on pieces/ma acc - I mean Quadruble+ is nice but i have yet to see a real acc + quadruble piece. lol In regards of augmenting system - Reisenjima.

I don't agree with the double XP/CP - there is plenty of rings and you can dbox them to make ur own /double CP/ kinda.

While i do agree its a ***move to spoil us and let ppl debate to cashshop double xp/cp wich is like the top of the shithill of someones ill mind, id want it every 2 or 3 months at least. Every odd or even Month seems fair imo.

Huh!? Having double/triple cp per kill is not the same as a ring that lasts for 30secs each lol.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-20 11:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly, you got my point.
[+]
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
Server: Fenrir
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2016-07-20 11:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The Content Campaign:

The first time players clear content during the campaign they will be awarded a new currency called 'content points' (roughly 1 point < 75 content, 2 points for 75 content, 3 points for 99 content, 4 points for ilvl content) Players could also recieve a single point if someone in their party was getting a first time clear.

Content points could be exchanged for a wide variety of ingame items. (lots of the ra/ex gear from various content, maybe even max augment versions, upto and including REMs, and some of the newer HQ craftable items (cursed and regular) although the all the later would require someone to do pretty much everything and spend time helping others.

Content could be all of the variety of endgame content/events, quests etc... that existed in the games history. ie get 1 point for doing a garrison or eco-warrior or the original avatar fights, 2 points for killing sky gods, 3 points for stuff like ultima or odin V2, 4 points for skirmish, vagary etc..

(the point being to do different things rather than spam the same stuff over and over.)
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2016-07-20 12:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I could go on this all day, but I'm going to stick to realistic possibilities versus fantasy. If anyone knows people at SE, pass this along xD. Remember that the point of these campaigns is to help keep people busy for realistic advantages.

Sinister Reign Campaign - Trade any 5 like pieces of Sinister Reign armor and obtain a fully augmented piece of armor. Example: Trade 5 Taming Sari and get 1 Taming Sari with perfect augments.

Dynamis Campaign - Timeless and Perpetual Hourglasses will cost 10k each and be usable once per game day. Mobs encountered while using the hourglasses will go by old dynamis rules and not require procs to drop gear or coins. Gear upgrade items will not drop (IE: Forgotten).

Salvage Campaign - Killing the Mega Boss in any Salvage II zone will yield an extra treasure slot which could drop any item ranging from cotton/linen sack to ZNM pops to Balrahn's Eyepatch or Wyrmseeker. Basically you get your linen, your gear, and will receive an extra item from the aforementioned slot. If you're really lucky, you could get one of the last two items.

Old Content Relief Program - Sparks vendors will offer kupons to finish older content items. Items purchasable will range from Mog Kupon I to Dyna Drops Kupon to a single salvage item (Kupon-S) or Salvage II item (Kupon-SII). Could even add limbus/sea stuff like Boxer Mantle, Loq earring, etc. Rather than get it randomly, you pay sparks for it and save yourself from doing old content for spot fixes in your gear.

Mission Completion Campaign - Completion of any sets of Missions or Add-ons will grant the adventurer an additional voucher in which they can trade to the Gobbiebox NPCs. This voucher will grant the adventurer a random amount of gil between 100k and 5m gil.

Last one might be a little bit of a stretch, but would probably motivate people to do those pesky add-ons like ASA and such.
First Page 2