Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Fotia Gorget and Belt
Fotia Gorget and Belt
 Sylph.Darkside
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2016-07-13 13:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This is probably a dumb question. To synthesize this do you need 1 of each of the gorget/belts listed or just one of them period. Looks as is you need 1 of each but want to make sure before i waste time.
Thanks!
 Phoenix.Felixia
Server: Phoenix
user: Felixia
By Phoenix.Felixia 2016-07-13 13:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

it is one of each element, iirc
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-07-13 13:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You need the full set, same for Hachirin-no-Obi.
 Sylph.Darkside
Server: Sylph
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2016-07-13 14:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you! I think i have most anyway. Cheers!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [597 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Dagget
Server: Asura
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-02 12:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to bump this for a question.

Do I need synergy skill myself to make the Fotia Gorget/Belts? Or can I have someone else craft the Gorget/Belt for me with my items?
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-02 13:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dagget said: »
Going to bump this for a question.

Do I need synergy skill myself to make the Fotia Gorget/Belts? Or can I have someone else craft the Gorget/Belt for me with my items?

Someone else can do it. You get your items, Trade it into the furnace (idk technically term), then have someone with Synergy skill try and craft it for you. Even if they fail, you won't lose your items. :)
[+]
 Asura.Dagget
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-02 13:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks a lot. I didnt know for sure if this is how it worked.

Cheers!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-03-02 14:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is VERY important for people hiring the synergy of fotia items. When you trade the items, even though your party member is doing the work, it uses YOUR FEWELL. Make sure you speak to the npc next to the furnace to have them cap you before trading items to the furnace.

I use a lot of techniques when doing fotia synergy. That can crush your dark fewell disappear.
[+]
 Asura.Dagget
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-02 15:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
This is VERY important for people hiring the synergy of fotia items. When you trade the items, even though your party member is doing the work, it uses YOUR FEWELL. Make sure you speak to the npc next to the furnace to have them cap you before trading items to the furnace.

I use a lot of techniques when doing fotia synergy. That can crush your dark fewell disappear.

Good to know, I still need to make a belt. Had my Gorget made at lunch by Stmorph.
 Asura.Inuyushi
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2018-03-02 15:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This. So true on this. I only make these for friends because the synths suck. And it can really boil down to luck most of the time getting the right numbers on light/dark. Best of luck with your Fotia quest.
[+]
By Nyarlko 2018-03-03 06:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Inuyushi said: »

This. So true on this. I only make these for friends because the synths suck. And it can really boil down to luck most of the time getting the right numbers on light/dark. Best of luck with your Fotia quest.

Recipes are easy actually. You just need to go pro and use cuffs/smocks. ;)
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 10:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyarlko said: »
Asura.Inuyushi said: »

Recipes are easy actually. You just need to go pro and use cuffs/smocks. ;)
Hmm I just have smock maybe that’s why this being the only synergy synth annoying me
 Asura.Dagget
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-05 10:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I just need the the two belts from Aby-Grauberg now and I can annoy some other poor crafters then!
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 10:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dagget said: »
I just need the the two belts from Aby-Grauberg now and I can annoy some other poor crafters then!
Dramatic music!
 Asura.Nyarlko
user: Nyarlko
By Asura.Nyarlko 2018-03-05 11:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Gimme a holler when you need it done. :3
My listing of all fourteen character names is in my BGwiki signature if you can't find me to poke me in-game.
[+]
 Asura.Dagget
By Asura.Dagget 2018-03-05 11:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hah, ok thank you :)
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 11:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nyarlko said: »
My listing of all fourteen character names is in my BGwiki signature if you can't find me to poke me in-game.
:gives you an Odin two seerver ticket plus Gil: ;0
By Nyarlko 2018-03-05 14:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »

That would have to be an ungodly amount of gil to get me to server hop. >_> Only costs ~500k-2mil to cap out synergy per character, which takes only a few days of rather braindead spamming, unless you have proper synergy gear, in which case you can cap out in ~8hrs. It really can be that cheap if you can make the fewell items yourself.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 14:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

That would have to be an ungodly amount of gil to get me to server hop. >_> Only costs ~500k-2mil to cap out synergy per character, which takes only a few days of rather braindead spamming, unless you have proper synergy gear, in which case you can cap out in ~8hrs. It really can be that cheap if you can make the fewell items yourself.
:gives you 1mil a synth which is about 10 items: :)
By Nyarlko 2018-03-05 14:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

My average tip for fotias is 300k-500k each, 500k-1mil for warder torques. That's not me asking, it's what I'm given. lol
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 15:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

My average tip for fotias is 300k-500k each, 500k-1mil for warder torques. That's not me asking, it's what I'm given. lol
I miss wrote it :1 mil a synth which is 10 desired items which is 10 synths which is 10 mil at least:
By Nyarlko 2018-03-06 15:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss wrote it :1 mil a synth which is 10 desired items which is 10 synths which is 10 mil at least:
Multiply that by 50x and I'll think about it. :3
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-06 15:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Multiply that by 50x and I'll think about it. :3
50 mill ok :) hehe
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1848 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Edeee
user: sunemp
By Asura.Edeee 2023-03-28 22:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for someone to craft a fotia belt for me, i have the belts. anyone available to help? will tip.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-03-30 23:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Only characters I've got that can do that are on Bahamut and Odin in this age.

You should just level Synergy though. It's very very easy to skill up, as you only really gotta account for Fewell cost to feed.

You could even use the belt recipe to skill it up. You never lose ingredients in Synergy, just fewell, so strap on a moderately leveled mage job with cures and go to town. Or find a Synergy furnace close to MH (Bastok Mines or Port Sandy). Put on your favorite show/movie/podcast and start hammering the recipe's fewell, and BOOM you'll get Synergy high enough in no time.
[+]