Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » i no longer have a rank
i no longer have a rank
First Page 2 3 4
 Bahamut.Anklebiterr
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Anklebiterr 2016-06-28 02:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i stopped playing for almost a year and when i came back i no longer have a server or global ranking. it would be kind of nice to know where i stand again after that long break. and have something to work towards.
 Bismarck.Dhorren
Server: Bismarck
user: Dorren1
By Bismarck.Dhorren 2016-06-28 04:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in the same boat. Took a break for 5 months, came back and had no rank. LS still works and it shows i'm active. The things i buy and sell on the AH show up, job and crafting levels increases are recognized, spent merits and job points are recognized, but no rank, no friends tab, no relic weapon icons and no achievements tab. It was all there 5 months ago.
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2016-06-28 04:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe (Scragg?) mentioned on site updates a few months back that characters with no active content ID or a few months inactive lose their rank.

That and the LS community website was deactivated at the end of May.

The only way to get your stuff to show is to use Windower with the Guild work plugin / account.
[+]
By Miang 2016-06-28 05:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been active non stop for years, I use the guildwork plugin to update my stats and yet I no longer have a rank. I recall the way it was meant to detect activity was AH usage, but I have a steady stream of that too, so I have no idea why my rank has disappeared, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug. There's also a bug with the way it calculates rank, I think Rooks said that it's not calculating REM weapon points correctly.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-06-28 05:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Miang said: »
I've been active non stop for years, I use the guildwork plugin to update my stats and yet I no longer have a rank. I recall the way it was meant to detect activity was AH usage, but I have a steady stream of that too, so I have no idea why my rank has disappeared, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug. There's also a bug with the way it calculates rank, I think Rooks said that it's not calculating REM weapon points correctly.

You have no Achievements tab on you profile either. I believe in the settings for account you turned on "Hide Achievements" for Lakshmi.Miang and if this is set to on you will have no Rank listed.
By Miang 2016-06-28 05:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, already checked that a couple of weeks ago, it's on. I even turned it off, saved, then turned it back on and saved to try and force the database to log the change, but it didn't make a difference in the front end. Back end doesn't have achievements hidden, front end does.

What's weird is one day it was working fine, then the next day it wasn't. I hadn't logged in or changed anything.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2016-06-28 06:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Miang said: »
Nope, already checked that a couple of weeks ago, it's on. I even turned it off, saved, then turned it back on and saved to try and force the database to log the change, but it didn't make a difference in the front end. Back end doesn't have achievements hidden, front end does.

What's weird is one day it was working fine, then the next day it wasn't. I hadn't logged in or changed anything.
Are you sure you didn't turn it off (you want off NOT on to show rank.) for another toon linked to you ffxiah account(its per character settings)? I see a few listed under your ffxiah account and two of them are showing your rank/achiements Lakshmi.Nekachu & Lakshmi.Mazuki. Sorry if this was no help just making sure.
By Miang 2016-06-28 06:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, they're not hidden:
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2016-06-28 07:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There might be bugs with it. Currently a Moderator has disclosed that "Ultimate Weapons" are not calculating properly. There could be more, but I haven't a clue.
 Bismarck.Dhorren
user: Dorren1
By Bismarck.Dhorren 2016-06-28 14:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Oldmancebi said: »
I believe (Scragg?) mentioned on site updates a few months back that characters with no active content ID or a few months inactive lose their rank.

That and the LS community website was deactivated at the end of May.

The only way to get your stuff to show is to use Windower with the Guild work plugin / account.
That's not the issue. Been using the GW plugin since 2012 and as i mentioned, it is reading changes to job/crafting levels, spent merits and spent job points as it should. There's just no rank and no achievements tab. And just like Miang, i have nothing hidden.
 Asura.Kurganprime
user: Kurgan
By Asura.Kurganprime 2016-06-30 10:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

There must be a lot of people losing their rank or going inactive on FFXIAH right now. I still have my ranking, and I've watched my rank climb quite significantly over the past couple of weeks without any change in my achievement/ranking points at all.
 Valefor.Madranta
Server: Valefor
user: Madranta
By Valefor.Madranta 2016-07-02 00:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I think most, if not all achievement points haven't updated for at least a month. I say this because I took about 10 jobs from level 50 to 75 and while my profile shows the updated levels (and merits I put into those jobs), my actual total achievement points have not changed.

I can also echo Kurganprime in saying that while my points haven't changed I have seen my rank go up significantly, presumably from accounts going inactive.
 Phoenix.Sevrina
Server: Phoenix
user: Sevrina
By Phoenix.Sevrina 2016-07-04 14:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not stopped playing, but I somehow lost my ranking... What is going on?
 Cerberus.Aydogan
Server: Cerberus
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2016-07-07 13:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kurganprime said: »
There must be a lot of people losing their rank or going inactive on FFXIAH right now. I still have my ranking, and I've watched my rank climb quite significantly over the past couple of weeks without any change in my achievement/ranking points at all.

I've noticed the exact same thing. Not that the rank matters to me, but I'm curious as to whether it's a calculation bug or if folks are just jumping ship from the server/game.
 Siren.Leocon
Server: Siren
user: Leocon
By Siren.Leocon 2016-07-07 16:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, doesn't matter to me, but since a bug is a bug, might as well note that my rank just vanished too. Also noticed my rank slowly climbing over the last couple weeks despite my not using guildwork to record progress. Assumed it was just people falling off the list from inactive AH history, but that'd have to be something for the FFXIAH crew to check out.
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2016-07-07 16:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine is missing too it was here pre-update
 Valefor.Darkgoddess
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Darkgoddess 2016-07-08 09:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

My rank is also missing since the july update. I can see my achievements and such, just no rank. My account has never been inactive.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-08 10:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Im going to take a wild stab at this and guess its because the link between guildwork (the current ingame error when trying to flush) and here is off.
By Jetackuu 2016-07-08 10:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't have AH activity for 30(?) days you drop.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-08 10:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Not true something has gone wrong because I also am rankless and I play actively
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-08 10:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I had my rank before maintenance. As I said, I believe it has something to do with the Guildworks not working correctly. It's the only common denominator I've noticed.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-08 11:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I am in the same boat as OP and shadowlinchen. All above steps tried, no luck on rank - HALP PLEASE :DDD

Edit: Keep this bumped till further notice imo - for me at least i tried every solution i found on baords here or whereever the f' google lead me to, to solve this issue.

No luck so far ;/
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2016-07-08 12:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lost my rank sometime last night. Was 101/6 before I left for work and now it's gone :(
By fillerbunny9 2016-07-08 12:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Madranta said: »
I think most, if not all achievement points haven't updated for at least a month. I say this because I took about 10 jobs from level 50 to 75 and while my profile shows the updated levels (and merits I put into those jobs), my actual total achievement points have not changed.

I can also echo Kurganprime in saying that while my points haven't changed I have seen my rank go up significantly, presumably from accounts going inactive.

well, it still calculates for Capacity Points, as any gains I spend there increase my overall points.
By Ziglettaru 2016-07-08 12:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ranking on the site has been broken since March 29’s last major site update (no points for any ultimate weapons).

Rooks said: »
The site has been updated.
  • [XI] The final form of legendary weapons have been added to the importer.

• [XI] Achievement points have been adjusted slightly.

Shiva.Hiep said: »
Why are job points worth so much now qq, dropped like 30 spots

Because I *** up a formula.

GReaper23 said: »
Ultimate weapons also do not look to be factored in point totals. Not just the shields/instruments. Back to the bottom when fixed. >.>
I'm still poking at formulas. It's my own fault for not addressing the "merits are worth so much" earlier, but they're in a couple of places and sort of obnoxious to deal with. I also wanted to make sure the game got to a relatively stable looking endgame before I tweaked things too much.

That said, right now it's super broken and that's my fault. Mea culpa.

Achievements in general can be considered broken right now; it's not calculating weapons properly.

In the last 2 months another bug has active players dropping off the ranking list at random. Less than 1900 active players are being scored currently. 5600 were being scored mid-May. 2/3rds of active members have lost their rank.
http://www.ffxiah.com/achievements?st=1875

camaroz said: »
Nice thanks :) Any update on rankings why you are here?

Takes more time than uploading the items ;) But work's calmed down again, so I'm back on the horse, as they say.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-07-08 13:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that it matters really, but I did lose my rank as well now that I checked, and I play everyday.

Oh well :)
 Asura.Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-08 14:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no way to solve issue? ^^

Or what have others done to solve it :D Any direction appreciated.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-08 15:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wait until rooks finishes the patch.
 Asura.Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-07-08 17:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Okidoki :D last 2 patches didnt solve it tho - hope this time works :D
By Jetackuu 2016-07-09 09:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Not true something has gone wrong because I also am rankless and I play actively
It's still true.
First Page 2 3 4