Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Ambuscade Solo - Returning Player Question
Ambuscade Solo - Returning Player Question
By Azurea 2016-06-11 16:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm planning to return to play a little gear catch up, and as far as I can tell, everyone I used to play with has quit. Last I played, I'd sank a fair amount of gil into getting good Alluvion Skirmish armor/weapon augments, so that is pretty much where my gear is sitting right now. About Ambuscade, as a solo player w/ 5 trusts, what is a rough estimate on the amount of time it takes to get a single full set of HQ gear? What about Reisenjima gear solo? Job/strategy suggestions welcomed! Thanks!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-06-11 16:33:16
Link | Quote | Reply

a good group doing VD takes 8 - 12 hours to get a full hq set from total hallmarks, and about double that to get a full hq set from gallantry

unless you're really hated or severely incapable, people will group with you because the more people in party the more gallantry they obtain

solo queueing is largely considered a jackass move because there's usually a degree of congestion at the event and taking up a whole instance for 1 person adds to it
[+]
By nyheen 2016-06-12 01:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
a good group doing VD takes 8 - 12 hours to get a full hq set from total hallmarks, and about double that to get a full hq set from gallantry

unless you're really hated or severely incapable, people will group with you because the more people in party the more gallantry they obtain

solo queueing is largely considered a jackass move because there's usually a degree of congestion at the event and taking up a whole instance for 1 person adds to it

this is why they making lot of events solo or pt. if no one dont invite my pup or others jobs no matter how deck out i get then ill just solo the events :). since iam not getting invited to cp pt then i started soloing my own apex pt all thanks to the trusts!
[+]
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2016-06-12 18:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

While it is a "jackass" move to do it solo, it is also necessary to do it solo when you can not get invited. Some people solo by choice while others solo because they have to.
[+]