Reisenjima HELM NMs - Your Own Tier List!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Escha » Reisenjima HELM NMs - Your own tier list!
Reisenjima HELM NMs - Your own tier list!
By Verda 2016-05-23 16:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Japanese Strat for Vini is wipeless. I've never intentionally wiped for Vini. I don't quite understand the reason for the wipe for Vini. Albumen sure. but Vini. *Shrugs*

It was to get around Astral Flow is what I was told, and to get sleep timers long again or something :> If you are able to kill it before that stage it is wipeless though. Stunning it all the time something that seems good to try because it being in the wrong stance too much usually what makes it take a long time. Also didn't mean our ls's gear more that the longer the Reisenjima aug system is around the more people will start getting rare augs it's a system that takes a lot of time to reach it's potential.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-23 16:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Japanese Strat for Vini is wipeless. I've never intentionally wiped for Vini. I don't quite understand the reason for the wipe for Vini. Albumen sure. but Vini. *Shrugs*

It was to get around Astral Flow is what I was told, and to get sleep timers long again or something :> If you are able to kill it before that stage it is wipeless though. Stunning it all the time something that seems good to try because it being in the wrong stance too much usually what makes it take a long time. Also didn't mean our ls's gear more that the longer the Reisenjima aug system is around the more people will start getting rare augs it's a system that takes a lot of time to reach it's potential.
Nah, Japanese strat is no way a long fight, it's dead in 7 minuites every time. It's just keeping the tank alive really because of the Attack+ that starts building.
You can do the whole fight without issues on sleep timers without a doubt because by the time you get to 49% your stuffs up. Plus we bring a Cor for the BRD, so we have super revit & WIldcard, from pop thats 3 sets of sleep, which is exactly what you need for the whole fight if you can get it down that fast.
I have not only a video from spawn of it being done that fast, but also one from today that was basically flawless fight. On my twitch stream.

I also have video of Zerde without adds too. Which was interesting. If anyone wants to see that.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-23 16:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Vinipata has been our hardest due to the physical damage he can put out and the stance ***.
I agree with Albumen, if BRD and BLM are good, he's kinda an easy fight (need to pay attention for the buff you have to dispel else he levels up, and at low % WHM really needs to be fast on PLD)

As for Vinipata I said it many times already but I'll say it again: You can force the right stance by placing 4 debuffs on him.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-05-23 20:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Krystela said: »
The only reason why i hate vini is Japanese strat means the WHM is always in the AoE Range. But today.
I diddn't die 10000 times.

I did it.
What? Why? Really? I've never been in range, I get hit by the stupid knockback and run back but that's it. Japanese strat so mean to whms ;;;;;
Lol I dont so much mind it. it's manageable even with weakness at least.

I Still HATE how again people are saying even here that Schah is a wipe with Bannaret Charge. All of my Schah Wins have been fights where it has used Bannaret Charge. I've solo healed a RUN and he survived Bannaret Charge. Just good timing on a WHM and it IS survivable.

yes, yes and YEESSSSSSSS. Seriously, how hard is it to check the log and precure it, not hard at all. Same with the obvious ST20, you get stunned? Sacrifice + heal the tank when you get unstunned.

There is this guy on our server convinced that we stun bot through that stuffs, like no, I just heal it, thats it.

We don't take a white mage to anything but Zerde. Don't need one on any of the others.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-23 20:51:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
The only reason why i hate vini is Japanese strat means the WHM is always in the AoE Range. But today.

I did it.
What? Why? Really? I've never been in range, I get hit by the stupid knockback and run back but that's it. Japanese strat so mean to whms ;;;;;

I Still HATE how again people are saying even here that Schah is a wipe with Bannaret Charge. All of my Schah Wins have been fights where it has used Bannaret Charge. I've solo healed a RUN and he survived Bannaret Charge. Just good timing on a WHM and it IS survivable.

yes, yes and YEESSSSSSSS. Seriously, how hard is it to check the log and precure it, not hard at all. Same with the obvious ST20, you get stunned? Sacrifice + heal the tank when you get unstunned.

There is this guy on our server convinced that we stun bot through that stuffs, like no, I just heal it, thats it.

We don't take a white mage to anything but Zerde. Don't need one on any of the others.
Cool, Zerde don't need a whm either, it's basically perma stunned for 2 mins (aka the entire fight).
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-05-24 00:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it.

Cool, Zerde don't need a whm either, it's basically perma stunned for 2 mins (aka the entire fight).

Look at this man/lady with his/her competent stunners! Psh. If anything aside from the opening Deserts gets stunned, it's a goddamn miracle.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-05-24 00:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What is this cheap jp strat for vini? I guess we skipped our homework. We have been doing it the self-torture way all this time.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2016-05-24 01:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Vinipata can wreck you or its a joke.

Albumen, Onychophora, and Schah -- to a lesser extent -- scale pretty quickly with involved player attention span.

Zerde and Erynis are LOL xD tier.

Conclusion: Claiming Fafnir without a bot remains the hardest content
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2016-05-24 01:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Very interested to see how PUP can tank Schah and deal with his adds.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2016-05-24 01:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

PLD pops mob, PUP tanks Schah, adds go to PLD.

Much wowe
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2016-05-24 02:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

That would work but we're quite fond of using two RUN as tanks.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-24 02:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at this man/lady with his/her competent stunners! Psh. If anything aside from the opening Deserts gets stunned, it's a goddamn miracle.
I can't deny it, I do have a very competent stunner :)
Actually, everyone in my group is very competent.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-24 02:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I can only confirm one thing about Schah.
Oranyan doesnt exist. its only drop is Takoba. Garanteed drop 2 of them.

*thumbs up*
[+]
By Verda 2016-05-24 07:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I know you're joking but two of us got it in our personal spoils last weekend.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-24 07:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I can only confirm one thing about Schah.
Oranyan doesnt exist. its only drop is Takoba. Garanteed drop 2 of them.

*thumbs up*
Out of our 3 kills only of Schah we received:

First kill => 2x Takoba
Second kill => Oranyan + Takoba
Third kill => 2x Takoba

xD

Won Oranyan lot! Then people pressured to swap jobs as fast as possible to do next NMs, and I got warped out before Oranyan dropped in my inventory (Cicion won it in my place).
I can only thank people who do not pass loot!
(and my lack of attention, but it was my first Schah win, I was pretty excited!)
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-24 07:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

D:
I've killed Schah 3 times and every time it was x2 Takoba. Nothing in personal pool.
>:
Im jelly that you even saw one drop.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-24 08:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I demand Cobbs' group to invite me on their next Schah kill and let me lot the Oranyan meant for Cicion!
Then and only then shall the Universe finally find balance again.
[+]
 Asura.Cyleena
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2016-05-24 12:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
I demand Cobbs' group to invite me on their next Schah kill and let me lot the Oranyan meant for Cicion!

That day was pretty funny Sechs. Silly galka.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-24 18:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally wasn't for me ;_;
 Asura.Cyleena
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2016-05-24 19:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally wasn't for me ;_;

I feel bad for you but I feel even worse for Cici cause you will never let him forget what happened. :P :P :P Oh never a dull moment in TLOU. lol <3
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-25 02:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahahaha we keep getting those staffs, we are running out of people to hold them :p
 Asura.Orangebear
user: Astaro
By Asura.Orangebear 2016-05-25 08:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anyone able to confirm the level of gear required for the PUP to tank?

I personally have never unlocked PUP, so understand literally nothing about the job... however, we've had one of our members recently level PUP on his main and alt, and I wonder how much work would be needed to get it to a point where it can tank HELM?

Also, could anyone be so kind as to provide details on the JP strats that are being referred to?

Thank you :) :) :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-05-25 09:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Orangebear said: »
Is anyone able to confirm the level of gear required for the PUP to tank?

I personally have never unlocked PUP, so understand literally nothing about the job... however, we've had one of our members recently level PUP on his main and alt, and I wonder how much work would be needed to get it to a point where it can tank HELM?

Also, could anyone be so kind as to provide details on the JP strats that are being referred to?

Thank you :) :) :)

Get 1200 JP. Get the full set of NQ Rao or Taeon(Excluding head) with DT4%, regen 3, def or m.eva. Anwig Salade(10%DT), H2H with 5% DT is preferred, but 3% is fine. Thurandraut Ring, Rimeice Earring, Isa Belt. That's it.

Anything else helps, but you don't HAVE to have it. Just carry some dawns if you have to.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-05-27 09:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

On the topic of Reisenjima T4s. I've been streaming this set of clears. I will be archiving the whole lot on Twitch and youtube. All of them are the Japanese styled variants on all the HELMs.
Currently archieved if Vini Zerde the worm Teles. Today i will be archiving Eriyns Schah and maybe Albumen (Dependent if i get the kill today).

They should all be on My twitch profile atm if you want to trawl through the streams. Youtube links soon.
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2016-05-27 10:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

/allkindsofdoubt but I guess we still get the job done =/
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-05-27 18:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said: »

/allkindsofdoubt but I guess we still get the job done =/
Hey, stop bringing yourself down, you are freaking awesome <3
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2016-05-27 19:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah I wasn't talking about myself!

As for me, I actually hate Erinyes the most...because my thief is so sad.

But for sake of topic Shah is my only pain in the butt for T4, because once the dynamics are down, it's all really a joke >_<
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [277 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Bratgurl
user: shantoto
By Asura.Bratgurl 2017-02-28 08:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, necrobump, but lets see how this list stacks now with the new changes SE has so beautifully given us.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2017-02-28 11:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

@Brat I sense sarcasm but these changes (from a DD perspective) made the mobs about 10 times easier to hit, so damage goes way up. DDs just need to turtle up stuff is so much easier now.
By Boshi 2017-02-28 11:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Geo vex being nerfed and Stun unable to land most certainly did not make them so much easier now.

Besides why bother you hate aeonic weapons.
[+]