Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 116 117 118
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-17 17:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't apply financial sense to super whales.

Now if/when all the top people are named "Rain" and they're doing max damage and the raid is level 55, assume hacking.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-08-17 18:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes financial sense to us and what makes financial sense to someone with the yearly income to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars a week on a mobile game are two completely different things. This isn't a new phenomenon, it exists throughout mobile gaming. People with money will spend their money, they also happen to be the primary reason these games continue to exist for us to play.

Dyer's been a big name in FFBE for a year now (before most of you started playing, so I don't expect everyone to know that). If he was obtaining lapis through illicit means, he would've been caught by now. If there's one thing Gumi does, it's crack down on people who are costing them money.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-08-17 23:35:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Was able to get 4 Eves 3 9s 1 A2 and 1 2B with the 120 tickets, 1 10+1 ticket, and 15000 Lapis. I am a happy camper I usually have bad luck when it comes to banners I save for. Now I suppose to save the tickets and lapis for when they up the rainbow rate I hope it is soon if not going to suck with more double 5-star base banners.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-08-18 12:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

YayNow if only the raid summon would start putting out on beastlord moogles like it did the first day again.
Server: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-08-18 14:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled for a friend, got 2 Eves
She yelled at me and called tjem trash.
:v
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-08-18 14:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to post it, but I got a 5* on the Nier banner after spending my 60 tickets, 4G ticket, and 10,000 lapis.

Dark Knight Cecil
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-18 15:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Forgot to post it, but I got a 5* on the Nier banner after spending my 60 tickets, 4G ticket, and 10,000 lapis.

Dark Knight Cecil

Ive hit more rainbows on this banner than actual banner units. I've pulled delita, fryevia, and today ramza yet have only pulled 210 twice, 0 eve, 0 9S, 0 A2, 0 2B... absolutely unreal lol.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-18 21:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
YayNow if only the raid summon would start putting out on beastlord moogles like it did the first day again.

I'll trade you the 20 I have for 6 virtuous contracts :(
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-08-18 23:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

0 9s' so far, doesn't look like 2 pods are going to be a thing q.q
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-08-19 08:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Asura.Ina said: »

I'll trade you the 20 I have for 6 virtuous contracts :(
I have 9 of them and no 2B so would happily make that trade if the game let me : (
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-08-19 14:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
0 9s' so far, doesn't look like 2 pods are going to be a thing q.q

I feel ya man. I'm about 80~90 pulls deep on this banner with a rate of 25~30 golds and all I got to show for it is Eve and the give-away Blue
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-19 22:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Pods apparently aren't even heavily used aside from chaining apparently since most really heavy hitting upcoming damage is hybrid or magical.

9S is still a pretty good unit, but he's my lowest trust % right now. Still haven't finished one and I'm a bit over 4 million points. 2B and 21O being the closest.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-21 14:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiya just started playing this on nox and is there any way to make the game show up bigger? tried full screen but it just moves it to the middle but stays same width and length> also got ludmille 3* as my 1st free summon can't wait to see how she does ^^
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-21 16:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Hiya just started playing this on nox and is there any way to make the game show up bigger? tried full screen but it just moves it to the middle but stays same width and length> also got ludmille 3* as my 1st free summon can't wait to see how she does ^^

May want to re-roll to get a 5* base unit that's good. Better to start off your account well, since the chance of 5* units are pretty well, so may as well get a head start without dipping into tickets, lapis and cash.

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/How_to_reroll
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-21 16:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Ice said: »

May want to re-roll to get a 5* base unit that's good. Better to start off your account well, since the chance of 5* units are pretty well, so may as well get a head start without dipping into tickets, lapis and cash.

Hmm ill think about it xD i did get a 4 star Meliadoul on my 250 lapis draw and from what i been readin she seems decent so would hate to loose her :/
 Sylph.Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-21 17:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm ill think about it xD i did get a 4 star Meliadoul on my 250 lapis draw and from what i been readin she seems decent so would hate to loose her :/

I think it would be worth it, especially if you can nab someone like Orlandeau, Fryevia, Olive, etc.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-21 17:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it would be worth it, especially if you can nab someone like Orlandeau, Fryevia, Olive, etc.

Decided ill pass im in no hurry and from what i been readin its annoying to re-roll over and over again xD
 Sylph.Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-21 18:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Decided ill pass im in no hurry and from what i been readin its annoying to re-roll over and over again xD

It's really not too bad and only takes a few minutes per attempt. The rates in the game are atrocious, and you may go your whole entire playing time without ever seeing a decent 5*.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-21 18:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

To bounce off of what Ice was saying, it took me about 6 months to see my first rainbow crystal and got dark knight cecil who sucked at the time and really still does for even average players. After that first one though, ive seen quite a few more. Not sure if that gives you reason to reroll or not to reroll due to the potential lengthy process, but the potential payoff could be huge.

Side note: I don't remember starting out so perhaps this isn't possible, but could you get a Nier banner unit starting out or is that not an option? I imagine if you could that rerolling for limited units on this banner would be that much more appealing. Just a thought lol.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-21 19:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea you can reroll until you get A2 and/or 2B right now.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-21 19:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Yea you can reroll until you get A2 and/or 2B right now.

while it is tempting from what i read i would need to be able to make a dummy facebook account to keep transferring it back and forth to reset data? sounds like a pain xD i still haven't made a google 1 maybe ill make a account with that and see what it gives me but after that eh xD and if anyone wants to add me pls pm me :3

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-21 22:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
while it is tempting from what i read i would need to be able to make a dummy facebook account to keep transferring it back and forth to reset data? sounds like a pain xD i still haven't made a google 1 maybe ill make a account with that and see what it gives me but after that eh xD and if anyone wants to add me pls pm me :3

You can use an emulator like nox and use multiple instances at the same time.

Can confirm. Nox works very well. I prefer playing on Emulator rather than phone. Hate looking down for long periods of time.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-21 23:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

well on my google account i got 4 star agrias? also using tickets for the heck of it to see what i get but guessing in the future its better to save 11 up before drawing? lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-22 00:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

ok agrias 4 star* and cloud of darkness, Shera, cinque, Ovella,Firion, Sabin, Fran, Luna, Xiao, 3 star lol might try my luck with my tickets on my FB account unless you get a few more real soon? if so might wait till i have 11 then
 Sylph.Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-22 00:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, it's generally better to do an 11 pull if you're going to spend the lapis. You can also forgo that and just do the daily 250 Lapis draw, which would net you twice as many units, just not guarantee of 4* or higher.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-22 00:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, it's generally better to do an 11 pull if you're going to spend the lapis. You can also forgo that and just do the daily 250 Lapis draw, which would net you twice as many units, just not guarantee of 4* or higher.

what i was asking is do i get anymore summon tickets and soon? i got 9 right off the bat for starting the game so i just need 2 more
 Sylph.Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-22 01:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

what i was asking is do i get anymore summon tickets and soon? i got 9 right off the bat for starting the game so i just need 2 more

Oh, my bad. Summon tickets generally come from events. For the next week or so, as long as you complete 5 daily quests, you get a ticket as well. They also come from daily logins. If you check the calendar in game, you can see when you get them. The calendar is next to the Quest Report on the main screen. The next time we get a summon ticket is 8/22 I believe.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-08-22 08:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, my bad. Summon tickets generally come from events. For the next week or so, as long as you complete 5 daily quests, you get a ticket as well. They also come from daily logins. If you check the calendar in game, you can see when you get them. The calendar is next to the Quest Report on the main screen. The next time we get a summon ticket is 8/22 I believe.

thank you :)
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-22 11:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm assuming everyone finished the Ariana event? In case you have not, I have a Reberta up who can solo ELT. Use any of the AoE to wipe the notes at the boss then use Recovery Jump -> Crimson Death. If she drops below 3k HP, use Recovery only until you can set back to alternating. At 50%, the boss super buffs but Jump should negate most of that time.

First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 116 117 118