Link | Quote | Reply

Think Nier banner will be next week?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2017-07-27 23:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This is all I got so far boys, am I good yet?

But i'm so close to a Growth Egg i can taste it
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-28 00:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Creecreelo said: »

We will have a raid next week more than likely. If it's Nier or FF9 who knows, but signs point to Nier.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-28 00:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
This is all I got so far boys, am I good yet?

But i'm so close to a Growth Egg i can taste it

Just work on TMs and leveling and you're golden. Don't worry about growth egg, it's not really worth going out of your way for. Focus on WoL before Wilhelm as well as he'll generally be more useful.

Since you'll be using Refia, dual cast will go a ways. But yea, great 5*s to have, just gotta work on fixing yourself up.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-07-28 08:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything important a new player should know about? beside slowpoke memes and what not.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-28 15:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/

Start farming this FFT event for currency and buy the weapons. I think most of us have characters who can carry PRO (tends to be a big jump from PRO to ELT). Stick as many bonus units in one party to get more currency per run. Get the core characters capped. They have trials for really good gear.

Edit: 570,673,359 My Agrias should be able to knock PRO out for you. Once the event is done, I'll set a 100% evade Lightning for you to do the Gilg trial.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-07-28 19:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder is the 10+1 ticket banner going to be there for awhile I am hesitant to hold on to the ticket afraid of losing it.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-28 19:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Creecreelo said: »

We will have a raid next week more than likely. If it's Nier or FF9 who knows, but signs point to Nier.

Could also be the XI Raid we're do for soonish... but i'm really hoping for Nier.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-28 22:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an Agrias up who can solo ELT, one shots every wave but needs Esper help on the last wave (Attack Song (Siren), Deprotect (Ramuh), Imperil (Shiva)) on Altima kills the last wave. Just use Cleansing Strike/Divine Ruination on earlier waves and on harder waves use World Destroyer and enjoy the destroyed screen.

FC: 127,750,872
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-28 22:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Awakened 6* Delita really is an underestimated unit. He is carrying my team through robot trial so hard right now. That huge spr buff + nulAll makes genicide beam tickle. Helm break turns my 170k fire from below into 450-500k, greatly speeding up the fight. The only sketchy part is every 4 turns when upper voltage is put on. I didn't put enough hp on my vargas so upper voltage + beam kills vargas after he reraises. Lucky arm blast only takes him down to 1 hp. It only sucks when he just happens to get a lucky auto pass saintly wall to kill vargas before the beam hits. I have 2 phoenix downs left because of this and am currently on 7 kills of the left arm. I need it dead before i run out of phoenix downs XD Its annoying because I have to sack WoL in order to keep vargas alive after i raise him, so it requires 2 raises + full rebuff. Once this damn arm is dead the only other thing that i may need to watch for is upper voltage, genocide beam x2, not sure if i want to defend that turn.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-28 23:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

But Delita isn't viable in hard trials /s

Delita is a god tier support, people just want to give him ***when he's honestly one of the better units in the game when you can make use of either of his breaks.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-28 23:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I did 6k-6.5k HP and 300+ SPR on all units and, with HyperNull, I could Guard the 10X World Destroyer and no one would die. My friend unit was Emp with only 4200 HP and even he lived. With Ace+2, Emp was rocking 600k on a fully stacked FFB and 800k-1M capping Ace's chain. Delita's SPR buff at +2 is 65%.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-28 23:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

How did you fit ace in though? Delita, Rikku, Emporer, Tilith, Reraise sacrifice, Ace? you didn't bring a tank for the autos?
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-29 00:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wol/Tilith/Rikku/Maxwell/Ace with Emp friend. I had to sacrifice some damage for SPR/HP gear. If I had Delita+2, I would have chucked Ace and made everyone else a bit more DPS heavy (Ace was also my AoE refresh which Delita can do). Honestly, I would have gone Luneth or TGCid/Delita with Cid friend. Delita could even replace Rikku with enough SPR and guard on World Destroyer turns.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-29 01:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a similar set up. Wol/Tilith/Rikku/Emp/Delita and friend Rem. Delita was bait for left arm with Rem spamming reraise. It let me have a slower Phase 1 and then stack Rem's boomerang dagger with machine killer to kill the Right Arm and Body quicker.

Side note I was throwing around tickets on this banner because I love FFT. Got Meliadoul, 2x Rassler (none during FF12), Ashe (second one), Bran (first 4* from that banner), all in a row. Then a rainbow pooped out a second Emperor.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-07-29 05:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

pulled a knight delita and olive today on the same 10+1 ticket
wasted all my cactaurs on agrias so im going to spam cactaur event until the weekend is over
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-29 07:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I got 1/1 on the Orlan pull so I'm a happy camper because i don't really care about this banner too much.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-29 23:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp it took 2 days of playing while traveling to work/lunch breaks, but I am finally released from the hell that is the robot trial. I was so afraid my game would crash and restart the fight as I was getting close to the end... BTW 70% to 0 on main aigon body is super sketchy even the safe way. Using rikku's water attack, Hyper NullAll, and Meditate +2, World destroyer took my titlith friend down to 40 hp on the first one XD and killed her on the third one (it is not fun recovering from a dead tilith). Also, I got super unlucky in that the turn after the 70% threshhold world destroyer, he charged it again! Damn global turn count(which I had lost count of like 24 hrs ago). Thank god for rikku's LB. After the time tilith died to world destroyer I completely started relying on just building rikku's LB for it. I knew I wouldn't be able to kill it before 4 world destroyers and the water counter because Emperor couldn't live through the attack and fire from below kept being reset. RNG was nice to me, there were a few times on the turn which world destroyer was charging that rikku would only be at half lb gauge but the crystal refused to go to her. So i just made everyone except her auto attack and pray XD! Man i'm so glad that slogfest is over, now back to spending lapis on cactuar farming!

Edit: All missions complete woot woot
[+]
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-30 21:03:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Anything important a new player should know about? beside slowpoke memes and what not.

Do arena. Even if you lose, 5 rounds a day will net you 1 Star Quartz and some lapis. Then do Colosseum the rest of the day.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-01 10:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so what's the verdict on this banner coming up? I've heard a lot of good things about veritas of the dark, but also this impending Nier (sp?) banner as well. As a f2p player, should i go all in on VoD or continue to save and just take a shot on the daily pulls?

If it helps, i have 2 dkc's that i havent leveled or awakened yet, but i could if i pulled VoD. Other than dkc though, i dont have a very good dark ele team that im aware of. Perhaps there is something hiding in plain sight, but just curious what you pros think lol. Thanks in advance.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-08-01 10:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

My friend code is 980,330,154 if anyone wants, I have nothing of value afaik so far though.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-08-01 11:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering that the Nier units are limited and it might be long while till they introduce them again probably wait for Nier. VoD is on a banner with another rainbow so odds to draw just him are cut in half. I personally am just going to do the daily half prices till they announce next weeks event if it is a Raid event that is not Nier I might drop half my tickets of VoD banner.
 Asura.Baroma
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2017-08-01 11:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
My friend code is 980,330,154 if anyone wants, I have nothing of value afaik so far though.
Hey dude! i was wondering what you been up to! I play BE occasionally. will look you up.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-01 11:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah ok great advice ty. I will probably go ahead and wait then and just shoot for daily pulls and hope to get lucky.

What specifically is the hype for Nier centered around if I may ask? I thought I saw TMRs were amazing, but are the units just as good themselves?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-08-01 11:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

There is also going to be the two global exclusive units which is a good thing but could also be a bad thing if either on of them is a 4 star. So really I am save so much cause got a bad feeling they might makes work for just getting just 1 9S

Also his TMR is what people want it has a chain ability (8 hit 42-10-10-10-10-10-10-10) and an AoE physical damage mitigation that stacks with Rikku's Damage mitigation.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-01 12:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wow and ty i was just curious. Definitely saving then.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-01 12:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

210 also has a TM that heals if you get hit materia (like the FFT one but WAY better).

Ina, I sent you a friend request. I'll set my Lightning who can solo the Gilgamesh trial for you (get you a great weapon and 30% attack materia). Just auto-attack for about an hour or so and then try to get the LB kill for the moogle.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 116 117 118