Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Clinpachi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-21 11:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the only thing semi-worth justifying is the limited time Soluna Ring for auto-refresh from Cupid Luna. These newest units (like Guy) will always be in the pool now.

My Refia has almost 700 MP and I really can't justify it personally. If I burn through 700 MP and items and still run out of MP, I've got a lot more problems than MP lol.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-02-21 16:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Really not many other accessories Refia will be needing, also in the near future hard fights will be well over 50 turns with dual cast curaja and full raises being spammed, as well as Embolden. Heck the one machine trial in JP takes over 2 hours to do if you don't brute force it which is very difficult to do.

Hell I had Refia bottom out in the Valentine's day dungeon and had to elixir, to finish it up. That was with Cover almost constantly up.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2017-02-21 20:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So I recently started playing this again. I quit for a solid 6months+

I finally got a full crew of 6star units (I quit before 6star actually came out)

Still having trouble clearing the harder event content :/ Anybody got room on their Friends list that has some dualwield units that can carry a lowly scrub like me? :c

edit- Looking for higher level players to help me clear content, friend code - 939,350,694
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2017-02-22 15:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Added you, not the best but mid 600 Luneth should help.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-22 16:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
So I recently started playing this again. I quit for a solid 6months+

I finally got a full crew of 6star units (I quit before 6star actually came out)

Still having trouble clearing the harder event content :/ Anybody got room on their Friends list that has some dualwield units that can carry a lowly scrub like me? :c

edit- Looking for higher level players to help me clear content, friend code - 939,350,694

Added you as well. I have a 700 damage lightning, It would be higher but I use non-elemental weapons such as Save The Queen instead of Excalibur. I hate when friend units get resisted on event mobs because of fire or light weapons ect >_<
[+]
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-02-22 17:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend Request sent. 695 Gilg with 237 MP (5 Dividers). Fire Katana and Excal but I adjust weapons when needed. I also change to event bonus characters.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-23 08:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Leon after all. Think I have one of every 3 and 4 star base now besides the brand new ones and Cecil. Also apparently I'm a magnet for bad XIII characters.
[+]
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 09:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

MUCH excite right now lol. I also got another lightning which I'm totally ok with.

I'm so thankful right now that rainbows can no longer troll.
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-02-23 09:33:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Having a ton of problems with the game crashing post update. Anyone else having issues?
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 09:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Libbien said: »
Having a ton of problems with the game crashing post update. Anyone else having issues?

They finished maintenance early, I was fine for awhile then the official completion time hit and I've been plauged with disconnected errors and random stopping yeah.

I think it might just be congestion atm. Gotta get those free 11+1's!
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-02-23 09:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I will just hold off a bit then. Got absolute crap from the free 11 summons. Been playing over 2 months now and still have never seen a rainbow crystal lol
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 09:55:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Libbien said: »
Ok I will just hold off a bit then. Got absolute crap from the free 11 summons. Been playing over 2 months now and still have never seen a rainbow crystal lol

Well be thankful that if you ever do see one now that It can't be garbage. I've seen 10 rainbow crystals since Beta and only 1 of them had something good and it was Lightning. The rest of my rainbow have all been 3 star base units.

I can actually name every rainbow I ever got. Duane x2, Garland x2, Warrior of Light, Rakshasa, Ludmille, Freya, Rosa, Lightning. I was so freaking thankful for lightning the first time around.

Getting Dark Fina and another Lightning today has renewed faith in the game for me. I also got 3-4 gold crystal units that have eluded me today including Seven and Luka.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2017-02-23 10:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

total crap from free pull, yay!
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-02-23 10:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Luka is amazing, she is in my normal pt. I have gotten some good units but none of the "special" ones. My normal pt is CoD, Cecil, Luka, Exdeath, and either Refia or Ling depending on the fight. My gear is still lacking but that group does well for me for now.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 10:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I was super stoked to get Luka. I use Refia who is fairly decked out in TM gear and abilities, but I wanted to try out Luka back on her banner, never got her sadly.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 10:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I am absolutely disgusted with myself sometimes lol
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 11:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I knew I was going to see a post like this on reddit today. I'm waiting for more lol. 4 Freaking rainbows in his free 11+1 pull. Madness.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-02-23 13:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Clinpachi said: »

I knew I was going to see a post like this on reddit today. I'm waiting for more lol. 4 Freaking rainbows in his free 11+1 pull. Madness.

That is insane. My best pull on the free one was probably snow... which should tell you a bit about the quality of my 11 free summons.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-02-23 16:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy game is easy. Free 11 pull and only 1 ticket pull.

Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-02-23 23:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

@Ciri: All of my hate for that Ramza pull! I mean he's not even good (yet), but its motherfucking ramza and I want him (like how I wanted 6 star snow when I already had 6 star cecil >.>)! I really need to stop pulling and just horde tickets, I mean my team is pretty set and all I need to do is farm trust masteries, but everytime a new five star base come out I'm like "oooooo shinnyyy", and I spend all of my tickets sighhh. The hardest part is leveling them when I don't have event cactuars to spam. I want a variety of six stars so I could make different pt set ups so I still have ALOT more to level.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-24 07:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Some FFXI datamining ahoy!
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-24 07:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

XIV Too! I like that Yda and Papalymo are in Minfilia's limit burst but aren't even announced units yet.

Also no Urianger love apparently lol.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-02-24 11:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Those dat mines are from global? Does that means they will be the next banners? I was kind of expecting 12 before 11 and 14. I heard a rumor that the 14 characters are free and you just get them from completing the event star missions in JP? Any validity to that?
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-24 11:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

These were mined from the new 2.0 global update yeah.

I also believe you are correct that these FFXIV units you can earn similar to Maxwell from the Brave Frontier event for free. It will likely be a limited time and then you won't be able to get them again until it returns.

We're starting to catch up to JP a little bit which is nice. Still a ways to go but eh!~
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-02-24 11:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp as long as its not harder than Maxwell (I barely edged out a win out that) I should be ok, but jesus Maxwell was way overpowered when it came out. Rune + Sacred Song.... who thought that was a good idea...
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-24 11:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I barely beat it myself back then. It took a few days of trial and error too. Lots of luck based on the moves. Maybe we can luck out and its meant to draw the FFXIV crowd similar to the Ariana Grande situation and be fairly easy.

*shivers*
By Ciri Zireael 2017-02-24 15:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

XIV event and characters are through a Raid gacha, if you do it enough you'll get everyone at max awakening with their items. It isn't hard, just like a King Mog event except it's a Raid type event.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-02-25 04:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to do a Leon from free 11 then did another 11 and got only one yellow+ zidane was a little disappointed did a single draw after that and got a Noctis. I already have a Noctis with dual wield just need to get the new one one as well.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-02-25 10:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You have 2 noctis, /table flip, I can't complain the rainbows have been decent to me (Luneth darkfina yun etc) but I spent some money going for Noctis to no avail, which annoyed me a bit. I'll probably spend a few tickets if he pops up on the people's choice banner but not going ham like I did before.

Also, Prishe coming out this early is kind of annoying... I was slowly working on champion beltx2, yun's armor TM, and maxwell's TM all at the same time to deck out my Yun, and then I was going to transfer all that over to prishe... but if she is coming out already I may need to speed up this very slow progress by using some lapis hrmmmmm.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-28 12:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to finish up this damn TM farming team. It's difficult because I don't have any other duplicates, but they are important. I have a thousand other duplicates I'm dying to get rid of too.

Blarg. Mass TM farming sucks.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 116 117 118