Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Night time (US time) Merc service
Night time (US time) Merc service
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-01 00:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I generally play between 1am and 8am US time, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday I'm on in the evenings though. Prices:

Escha Zitah

T1's 1.5 mil each item
T2's 2 mil each item, you pay for pops
T3's 5 mil each item, you pay for pops

Escha Ru'ann

T1's 2 mil each item
T2's 3 mil each item, you bring pops
*T3's 6mil per Pakecet/Duke item, 8mil per Vir'ava item, you bring pops, subject to me having a tank or SCH available for the fight.

Reisenjima

t1:
2mil per item- Belphegor, Dolores, Oryx, Selkit, Taelmoth, Zhudac, Kist
4mil per item - Crom
3mil per item - The rest

t2:
Assume I have no pops.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-01 02:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Dragon VD.

No. Wins I'd do on a separate rate, but probably a decent thing to bring up.
 Asura.Yankke
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Yankke 2016-05-01 02:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What about Wins? No lotting items i bring pops escha zitah ru'aun?
By Afania 2016-05-01 02:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Probably easier to toss this here than shout in town so here goes:

I generally play between 1am and 8am US time, though sometimes I'm on earlier and some days I'm on much earlier as I don't work. Here are my proposed prices:

Escha Zitah t1 - 1mil per item
Escha Zitah t2 - 2mil per item + you supply pops
Escha Zitah t3 - 4mil per item + you supply pops
Escha Ru'Aun t1 - 1.5mil per item/abjuration
Escha Ru'Aun t2 - 3mil per item/abjuration + you supply pops
Reisenjima t1 - 2mil per item

Ambuscade - 200k per VD run, willing to do less with group discount, as it's same effort to do a run with 4 people in it as it is one, generally. This is also subject to congestion, not spamming that book for 30min between runs because everyone wants to solo that night.

Also if a SCH and/or COR or BLM wants to team up we can offer a merc service during these times for Reisenjima t2/t3 and sky t3.

Willing to do Delves and some other clears, but unsure on prices and I'll probably have to be in the right mood, those are far more of a hassle.

Cor+GEO can clear all delve2 zones quite easily.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-02 03:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »

Cor+GEO can clear all delve2 zones quite easily.

I didn't say I couldn't do it, just that it's a hassle, having to move two characters around across a zone and all that.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2016-05-02 09:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lady is a good and respectable merc. You won't be disappointed
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-05-02 11:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Will you merc botting HP Bayld though??
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-03 02:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-03 10:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

ajay said: »
Are you also selling Vagary Wins?

Haven't done Vagary enough to know if it's within my ability, so no, sorry. Probably able to do it with 1-2 friends, though.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-05-03 11:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you can provide cheaper, I'll be moving to Ragnarok for the 6M Delve clears.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-03 11:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Unless you can provide cheaper, I'll be moving to Ragnarok for the 6M Delve clears.

Just solo it and charge yourself 5M, c'mon taru you know better.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-03 11:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't the night time merc service I was looking for...title is misleading !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-03 12:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

How much are u or other mercs can make an hour? I think leviathan spam with a mule can make pretty good Gil.
 Asura.Extract
user: deezydabs
By Asura.Extract 2016-05-03 12:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Foreverj said: »
How much are u or other mercs can make an hour? I think leviathan spam with a mule can make pretty good Gil.

Mercs can make upwards to 100m a day that is of course being able to merc ANYTHING in the game. Edit: These prices are really really cheap btw, other mercs who often supply pops charge a bit more.
By Afania 2016-05-03 22:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Without campaign there's no way levi could come close to merc. Even with campaign I highly doubt levi spam could win. Of course this is assuming you have handful of buyers.
By Nocki 2016-05-03 22:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
Hue.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-04 06:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Without campaign there's no way levi could come close to merc. Even with campaign I highly doubt levi spam could win. Of course this is assuming you have handful of buyers.

With a mule u getting at least a stack of each, 1.6 million for Beit 1.2 million for pluton and 1 million for boulders that's possibly done in an hour. That's pretty good.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-04 07:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

A savy mercer I know gets the customers cart list and once they have those buyers online enough to cover most of the drops they supply pops and charge a set price.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-04 07:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

A savy mercer I know gets the customers cart list and once they have those buyers online enough to cover most of the drops they supply pops and charge a set price.

What I'm shouting for right now.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-04 07:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Good I'll would pay 5 million for a V body but not on now @@
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-05-04 10:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

With a mule u getting at least a stack of each, 1.6 million for Beit 1.2 million for pluton and 1 million for boulders that's possibly done in an hour. That's pretty good.

Also have to merit and it's painfully dull to spam the same fight over and over. At least some variation when merc'ing and some people are really thankful, despite it seeming like you ripped them off due to how easy it is to kill any of the things listed here. But I guess it's also pretty easy for some people to make 3M in one sitting. I'm sure there are people who mostly enjoy crafting and don't have the desire to kill mobs but want decent gear.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-04 10:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess you've never merc anything worthwhile :p

Also no, levi also need to include merit time, which drops gil per hr. It's roughly 2m per hr and IMO it's not that good.
 Asura.Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-04 10:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »

I guess you've never merc anything worthwhile :p

Also no, levi also need to include merit time, which drops gil per hr. It's roughly 2m per hr and IMO it's not that good.

I don't play enough to merc. But two chars u get a stack and a half of each. Merit with a blue is fast only time issue is finding people. Closer to 3 million an hour then 2.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-05-04 10:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »

Good I'll would pay 5 million for a V body but not on now @@

You dork.

You are in the LS. I just got Ryu his V and J bodies and then some stranger a J body for free. All you have to do is get the pops and ask.
For that matter Lady is in the damn LS too. I would be severely disappointed if he sold to a member.

I may disapprove of merc advertising (I DO approve of people asking others for payment of their services), but it will be a cold day in hell before people in Magnanimous are charging other members.

I have caught other people in the shell asking to buy before and ask what is wrong with them and go get them the pieces they are asking for. Fortunately, it is a rare thing.
I don't know why certain people have trouble speaking up. I mean strangers don't have a problem sending me a tell with skepticism that I just do that stuff regularly for anyone.

I dropped your pearl shortly after your trolling in this thread, so I will be charging your LS members if they ask me for gear.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5