users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Jinxed Bliaut for Sale
Jinxed Bliaut for Sale
 Sylph.Otsego
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Otsego 2016-04-27 20:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I seem to have some stupid luck, Jinxed Bliaut for sale, 150M, PM with offers or tell if you are on Sylph. More than willing to transfer if need be.
 Sylph.Otsego
By Sylph.Otsego 2016-04-28 09:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
 Sylph.Otsego
By Sylph.Otsego 2016-05-02 20:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, still got it, still looking for 150M.
By Whuteva 2016-05-02 22:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's see ... Def+1, Acc+10, Macc+10, MAB+10, Refresh+1, and Cure Potency II+1 over the NQ version ... for 150m? That seems like a ridiculuous price to pay for those stats, or am I missing something? Set : Enhanches "Cure" potency II maybe? Assuming someone has all the other HQ pieces.

Kaykaus bliaut
Kaykaus bliaut +1
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-02 22:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Whuteva said: »
Let's see ... Def+1, Acc+10, Macc+10, MAB+10, Refresh+1, and Cure Potency II+1 over the NQ version ... for 150m? That seems like a ridiculuous price to pay for those stats, or am I missing something? Set : Enhanches "Cure" potency II maybe? Assuming someone has all the other HQ pieces.

Kaykaus bliaut
Kaykaus bliaut +1

Not sure if trolling.
 Sylph.Otsego
By Sylph.Otsego 2016-05-02 22:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a definate troll. It's also a dead give away that someone doesn't play the game, or someone who doesn't craft. Either way, doesn't warrant a response from me.
By Whuteva 2016-05-02 22:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Otsego said: »
It's a definate troll. It's also a dead give away that someone doesn't play the game, or someone who doesn't craft. Either way, doesn't warrant a response from me.

No I wasn't trolling, and I do craft. I know how insanely low the chances to HQ that piece are, and I know the materials used are not cheap either. I genuinely think someone's money could be better invested in something else, unless I AM missing something.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-02 23:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Otsego said: »

No I wasn't trolling, and I do craft. I know how insanely low the chances to HQ that piece are, and I know the materials used are not cheap either. I genuinely think someone's money could be better invested in something else, unless I AM missing something.

Invest in what? Isn't this set best gears for whm cures? Basically you just came to others thread, tell others don't buy the best gears in this game. What do you do with your gil if you don't spend them on gears that you want?
[+]
 Sylph.Otsego
By Sylph.Otsego 2016-05-03 19:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
By Whuteva 2016-05-04 21:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Invest in what? Isn't this set best gears for whm cures? Basically you just came to others thread, tell others don't buy the best gears in this game. What do you do with your gil if you don't spend them on gears that you want?

Since you ask, I'd invest it in a REM, something that will last you forever. Not something that will become sub par on the next major update.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-05-04 21:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you ask, I'd invest it in a REM, something that will last you forever. Not something that will become sub par on the next major update.

REM doesn't make you cure better though. You can build 20 REM and they meant nothing except AH points since none of them make you a better whm.

Unless you enjoy AH points I don't understand the purpose to come to others thread, tell other players "it's not worth it to invest gil to get better performance on your job, you should pay for AH points instead"
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-05 06:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

REM doesn't make you cure better though.
BLASPHEMY!! You, sir and/or ma'am, are a blasphemer! Though probably not wrong.

Anyway guys, take this thread for what it is; a sale thread. There are other threads better suited for equipment debates.

Free bump.